Author Topic: Virgins  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Hentai_Heitai

Virgins
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:01:25 AM »
Hi, I just recently registered here and would first like to state that Whore Master is my 2nd favourite non-commercial H-game after VH!

For my recommendation, I would like to suggest that virginity have a larger effect on girls in that it should have triple the effect on rebelliousness and happiness, and should fetch a higher price. Possibly restrict the girl from having vaginal sex without the customer offering a hefty bid to do so.

Secondly, I would like to suggest there be a defloration picture of the same sort pregnancy gets.

Offline letmein

Re: Virgins
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:51:50 AM »
'VH'?  What's that?  I feel like I should recognize that...

As for the rest of it, I can't really see a special pic ever being implemented, but perhaps virginity could become slightly more important that it is currently.  I'm not actually sure what it does right now - it might just give the bonus on the first act.
Still lurking.

exodia91

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:44:38 AM »
VH is a WIP japanese HJRPG, that pretty much incorporates every fetish known to man, with an appealing heroine for you to fuck around with. And it has actual graphics for most stuff too, its one of my favorites too. I plan to translate and localize it when its finished.

Offline letmein

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 03:03:59 AM »
Japanese, eh?  That would make sense, then.  Never learned it, don't really want to...
Still lurking.

exodia91

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 04:15:41 AM »
I use automated machine translators, so I can get the gist of it and make up the rest. I barely know 5 words of Japanese, and my talent for learning new languages is about 0

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
Yeah, you just get a gold bonus if they're a virgin. Which isn't really that much either. I don't see deflowering images being very easy to find unless it's some loli character. So don't hold your breath on that one. I don't mind it the way it is, but making virgins more important in some aspect doesn't bother me either. Is there a flag for virgins? I'm not sure if you can see who is a virgin or not.... I should probably know this.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Alugere

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »
The girl's profile says she's a virgin in the same area as where it says if she is branded.