Author Topic: Game Request  (Read 10699 times)

Offline TF

Re: Game Request
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 06:18:20 AM »
I found a fully working (I think) version of Haro... but again, I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing. With some gameplay guides I managed to figure out how to get a decent score and level up Haro's stats fairly well, but I still didn't understand how to use items properly or what the hell the story was about.

Offline Senzuku

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 03:58:57 AM »
Would you mind sharing it out, TF?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 04:35:17 AM »
It's a long time since I played Haro, and I only had dodgy ingrish translations from AGTH to go on. But as I remember, the girl is a wood nymph cursed tolive as a mortal until she finds true love.

The dude is questing for something too, I can't remember what, and the omens lead him to the nymph's cottage where she is bound to remain. He moves in and they start having an outrageous amount of sex, but for some reason they can never quite use the L-word, so the curse persists and the girl stays bound to the cottage.... and I never got much further than that.

There's a decent discussion of the game on Hongfire if you're interested.

Offline TF

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »
At this point, I think it'd take a full (decent) english translation to rekindle my interest.

I don't mind sharing at all, but you'll have to be patient, 'cause I'm swamped with family until a few days after the fourth and don't have the time (or bandwidth) to up it 'til then.