Poll

Feel free to change it maybe, or not depends if that feature works or not.

lolis
35 (50.7%)
futas
11 (15.9%)
Beastgirls 20% (catgirls, foxgirls, no full morph)
7 (10.1%)
Beastgirls 65% (Full anthro's like dragongirls and furry's)
11 (15.9%)
Tig ole bittys (i have no fetish or want no fetish right nao)
5 (7.2%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Deadkings ressurection  (Read 46956 times)

Offline deadkingblue

Re: Deadkings ressurection
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 04:38:17 PM »
The folders with the images go into your resources/characters folder, along with the girlsx/rgirlsx files. do not put the girlsx/rgirlsx inside of images forlder, do not put the images directly into resources folder, do not rename the folder with the images in them IE recsources/characters/ayam3e cannot be renamed without disabling the information in the rgirlsx/girlsx files. you can edit the rgirlsx/girlsx files with any text editor or the provided content editor. You will probably need the .net from the original install to run the content editor, and norton scans it as something else(the content editor, not the .net runtimes) . I'ts easy and fun to use. I will gladly answer any of your questions or you can ask in the general discussion section where they go. more likely to get an answer there. plus check out the forums around the original game for more info, or wait around the chat for help.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 07:42:10 PM »
Hello, I'm new to PPG. I'm wondering do all of these go in the content/chars/ folder? I'm still learning how to install characters/mods. (Currently have a vague understanding.)
See this thread Moving the folders for where things go.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 01:56:09 PM »
The latest pack is probably one of the single biggest releases i've ever done. Best part is noone asked for it. I am no longer going to take requests, not because i don't want to do them, but i rarely if ever finish them. sorry. Also i bet you wanna know who the latest pack is right? well look at pic, too many issues with using copyrighted terms to describe fanart. not to mention the trigger happy nature of the censure of late. I am not proud of the rgirlx or the girlx files on these, so if anyone wanna upload better ones, maybe even a meet script, i'd give creds in the first post, and prolly use it myself. Pic is related. Also the united conglomerate of the censure has the abilty to dictate a false morality. keep that in mind. Also tittys. Most of the images are higher quality than the fanart posted.

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
I am a little teapot. Imma shank you. Also, new pack up means i make post/reply in teh thread of this one. also I have several badgers.

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 03:24:31 AM »
New rgirl and a rant about the 'remove it first ask questions never' culture of webhosts. Also about tiddys and futagirls dough, not the rant the pack.

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2015, 01:08:36 PM »
2 new loli packs, and a new poll.

Offline DViant

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 04:19:21 PM »
Sad to see these links dead. If anybody has the files would appreciate a reupload. Doesn't seem to be any other place with futa girls.