devolution

Author Topic: If you need images  (Read 95052 times)

Offline Monty52

Re: If you need images
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 07:46:58 PM »
I guessed Lick was the actor licking a cock and I found a few pictures specifically showing that... but I'm still unsure.  It could be a someone licking the nipples of the actor, for instance.  What about Dildo - is it an alternative masturbation situation or someone else using the dildo on the actor?  Or maybe it's an alternative lesbian situation with a double dildo.  This is why I need more information.

Offline Baal

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 09:48:49 PM »
I guessed Lick was the actor licking a cock and I found a few pictures specifically showing that... but I'm still unsure.  It could be a someone licking the nipples of the actor, for instance.  What about Dildo - is it an alternative masturbation situation or someone else using the dildo on the actor?  Or maybe it's an alternative lesbian situation with a double dildo.  This is why I need more information.

More than likely it's licking penis specifically probably the tip, shaft, and balls. Dildo is probably a girl dildoing herself trying to look naughty. It's would be a great chance to use various machines if someone wanted to innovate. Na, lesbian dildoing would be with lesbian. Lesbian is probably anything that involves vaginas getting close to one another (some people have used kissing as a necessity but it's not what the tag really means.) If it was nipple licking it would have to be with nipple sucking.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »
What about Strapon - is the actor receiving the strapon or using it one another girl (or on a guy)?

Suckballs is actually difficult to find appropriate photos for...

Offline Baal

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2016, 04:04:06 PM »
What about Strapon - is the actor receiving the strapon or using it one another girl (or on a guy)?

Suckballs is actually difficult to find appropriate photos for...

I'd say using it on a girl.

You could potentially using ball licking if you need to.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2016, 11:24:38 PM »
Thanks, "ball licking" got me a few more pics to use.  :)

I couldn't find one good anime/cartoon pic with a girl holding or near a sign for "Sign", but I figured something out.  I got 1 pic for it that works...

According to what I've read, "Sub" is the same as "BDSM".  "Dom" is an extra category for "dominant female actor" ( or femdom actor), and BDSM is for submissive female actor.  So it sounds like it's not worth even bothering with "Sub" then.

Offline Baal

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »
Thanks, "ball licking" got me a few more pics to use.  :)

I couldn't find one good anime/cartoon pic with a girl holding or near a sign for "Sign", but I figured something out.  I got 1 pic for it that works...

According to what I've read, "Sub" is the same as "BDSM".  "Dom" is an extra category for "dominant female actor" ( or femdom actor), and BDSM is for submissive female actor.  So it sounds like it's not worth even bothering with "Sub" then.

Congrats! Hope you can get rid of some of the 3D looking images and replace them with drawn images. That is if you want to.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 07:59:01 PM »
I am going to offer such a nice assortment of different images for most image types that you can easily just delete the few CG-style ones and still have a great variety.  The highlight are all the appropriate anime-style animated GIFs that I found.  I have also cropped almost all images and photo edited a lot of the images to make them more universal.  Some of them will require the player to use their imagination to complete the image as in many cases I had to crop a lot out to make images universally applicable.  Personally, I don't mind that.  The idea is that these images are designed to be able to fill gaps for unique characters and provide appropriate visuals for non-unique random girl types.  Obviously for unique characters, or girl types that have special features, the intent should be to find special photos for them specifically that make sense.

Frankly, I have a feeling that the hardest to do will be a lot of the pregnant variations.  I don't expect to have a great variety of those and don't plan on trying to find a lot of feasible options for each preg image type - maybe just one or two for most, or a handful for the types that might have a lot of images available on the internet (likely Milk and Sex), but I will see what I can manage...  I haven't started working on the preg-variation images yet though.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 10:47:50 PM »
I'm having trouble with a lot of images trying to determine if they should be "Ecchi" or "Strip".  How would you define either or distinguish one from the other?  My interpretation is that Ecchi is lingerie and other highly provocative clothing or poses, and that Strip is pole dancing and clothing removal.  It gets kind of grey though.... Would a skirt lift be Ecchi or Strip?

In one case, I can see dancing and ass shaking happening during stripping.  In another case I can see it happening trying to just be sexy and tempting (which is what I assume ecchi is).  If a pole is in the picture, it's definitely "Strip"...  If the dancind/ass shaking is at a sink or kitchen counter I would think "Ecchi".  But if there's no other defining scenery... it's difficult.

If a hand is clearly removing panties I would think "Strip".  If fingers are just sticking between clothing and skin, it's more difficult to decide...

If a skirt is being raised it is difficult to decide if it's just a sexy tease or a stripper move...

Etc...

Thoughts?  Keep in mind the descriptions of what happens when either image type is called upon for a scene.  One of my issues is that I'm not very familiar with the game.

Offline Baal

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 11:05:25 PM »
I'm having trouble with a lot of images trying to determine if they should be "Ecchi" or "Strip".  How would you define either or distinguish one from the other?  My interpretation is that Ecchi is lingerie and other highly provocative clothing or poses, and that Strip is pole dancing and clothing removal.  It gets kind of grey though.... Would a skirt lift be Ecchi or Strip?

In one case, I can see dancing and ass shaking happening during stripping.  In another case I can see it happening trying to just be sexy and tempting (which is what I assume ecchi is).  If a pole is in the picture, it's definitely "Strip"...  If the dancind/ass shaking is at a sink or kitchen counter I would think "Ecchi".  But if there's no other defining scenery... it's difficult.

If a hand is clearly removing panties I would think "Strip".  If fingers are just sticking between clothing and skin, it's more difficult to decide...

Strip will usually have a naughty look (could be an act might not.), ecchi she has to enjoy it.

If a skirt is being raised it is difficult to decide if it's just a sexy tease or a stripper move...

Etc...

Thoughts?  Keep in mind the descriptions of what happens when either image type is called upon for a scene.  One of my issues is that I'm not very familiar with the game.

For my standards

Nude=Forced Nudity. Angry, sad, shamed, scared, or embarrassed are usually what I use
Ecchi=Enjoyed Nudity. She has to have a smile, not a smirk or just look happy while nude
Strip=Marketing Nudity. She needs to look like she's trying to lure them on.

If you don't use faces, it probably doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:07:04 PM by Baal »

Offline Monty52

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2016, 09:12:37 AM »
OK.  So this is my current take on it.  Please correct me if needed.

So "Nude" is used for when the girl is not wanting to be nude - when she is being forced or unwantedly manipulated into removing clothes.  So that can be used for nude pics with folded arms or crossed legs, or maybe for when someone else's arm is removing clothes?  I'm guessing she doesn't have to be completely naked either, but in the process of having clothes removed.

"Ecchi" is for more intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  Maybe the background of the scene looks like more of bedroom/kitchen or other more intimate setting (not a stage).  It is either full nudity, partial nudity, or sexy clothing.  The girl is relaxed or into her pose, as she is willingly presenting herself sexy.

"Strip" is for less intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  It looks like she's performing with a stage or pole in background, etc.  Actively removing clothing or shaking body for viewers.

So you are saying that any of these poses can be nude, partially nude, or even clothed (with implications that clothes are going to come off), but that it's the implied mood of the girl and implied setting mainly that determine the image category more than just whether there is full nudity, partial/sexy clothing, or clothing removal implied?

It's tricky because some pics are difficult to place as they have elements of multiple categories.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:18:28 AM by Monty52 »

Offline Baal

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2016, 04:57:02 PM »
OK.  So this is my current take on it.  Please correct me if needed.

So "Nude" is used for when the girl is not wanting to be nude - when she is being forced or unwantedly manipulated into removing clothes.  So that can be used for nude pics with folded arms or crossed legs, or maybe for when someone else's arm is removing clothes?  I'm guessing she doesn't have to be completely naked either, but in the process of having clothes removed.

"Ecchi" is for more intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  Maybe the background of the scene looks like more of bedroom/kitchen or other more intimate setting (not a stage).  It is either full nudity, partial nudity, or sexy clothing.  The girl is relaxed or into her pose, as she is willingly presenting herself sexy.

"Strip" is for less intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  It looks like she's performing with a stage or pole in background, etc.  Actively removing clothing or shaking body for viewers.

So you are saying that any of these poses can be nude, partially nude, or even clothed (with implications that clothes are going to come off), but that it's the implied mood of the girl and implied setting mainly that determine the image category more than just whether there is full nudity, partial/sexy clothing, or clothing removal implied?

It's tricky because some pics are difficult to place as they have elements of multiple categories.

Yep, that's my standard of things others may feel differently. Being as you probably don't want to use too many faces in your pack. I say trying to hide a breast, pelvis, or butt would work for nude. Strip and ecchi can have similar images. I would use strip for more elaborite outfits (stuff you wouldn't see normal girls wear unless they are trying to sell their body), and ecchi for normal looking panties and bras. It becomes up to you to use your best judgement.

Offline Monty52

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2016, 11:37:39 PM »
Baal - I'm pretty much done.

I'm going to split the download up into a few smaller pieces:

1.  I'll take all the images for standard pregnant tags and place those in their own download package (~35 MB).
2.  I'll take all the images for tags that are not in the game (ie. Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Dildo, Eatout, Les69ing, Lick, Revcowgirl, Sexdoggy, Strapon, Suckballs, and pregnant varieties of all of the aforementioned) and place those into their own download package (~55 MB).
3.  I'll take what's left and split into a few segments for smaller download packages (~330 MB total).

I'm suggesting that all of it is downloaded, as some great images are within the extended categories.

Do you have any suggestions for packaging this - ie. maximum download file sizes?  So should I be using MEGA to host the files?  Can I send you a private message on here and can you download these first and offer me feedback on them - The total will be approximately 400 MB.

Offline Baal

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2016, 03:20:24 AM »
Baal - I'm pretty much done.

I'm going to split the download up into a few smaller pieces:

1.  I'll take all the images for standard pregnant tags and place those in their own download package (~35 MB).
2.  I'll take all the images for tags that are not in the game (ie. Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Dildo, Eatout, Les69ing, Lick, Revcowgirl, Sexdoggy, Strapon, Suckballs, and pregnant varieties of all of the aforementioned) and place those into their own download package (~55 MB).
3.  I'll take what's left and split into a few segments for smaller download packages (~330 MB total).

I'm suggesting that all of it is downloaded, as some great images are within the extended categories.

Do you have any suggestions for packaging this - ie. maximum download file sizes?  So should I be using MEGA to host the files?  Can I send you a private message on here and can you download these first and offer me feedback on them - The total will be approximately 400 MB.

Na, 400 MB is fine for me, others might benefit from a smaller package.  I use Mega and haven't have any issues. I'd make a thread for it, but don't expect criticism.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2016, 01:37:47 AM »
Some of them I don't even know what exactly they are for.
Many of the new image types were added by request so you may need to search the forums for who requested it and ask them.
Most are not in the game but can be accessed through scripts.
I will update the  Image Names that the game will recognize page when I have time.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Monty52

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2016, 08:27:22 PM »
I still have plans for that defaultimages pack!

Sorry, I have been away for a few weeks.  I must have picked up some kind of malware from one of the hundreds of sites I skimmed through while browsing all over the internet looking for girl pics for that defaultimages pack that I have been putting together.  I started getting very strange behavior, including screen freezings/blue screens/random reboots.  If it wasn't malware then it was some kind of file corruption.  Either way, it was seriously stressful and irritating to experience and deal with.  As such my computer has been in a state or reinstallation and recovery for the past few weeks.  The Windows Update process is a HUGE downer/pain-in-the-ass.  Suffice it to say that I haven't focused on finishing off the pack during that period of time.

Now that I'm back in business I will finish off the pack.  While I can rcurrently release something very nice, I'd like to tweak it a bit more.  You see, most of the time that I worked on the pack I was using extremely thorough standard search engine image searches in order locate pics.  Near the end of my searching, I realized that some of the recommended sites in this thread are actually better to use.  So now that I have way more images to select from while browsing pics, I'd like to spend some more time adding to and modifying the pack even further to make it even more comprehensive than it currently is.

OK, thank you aevojoey.  I think that updating the image name page with some better descriptions of what kinds of scenes the tags are used for will help out image pack creators.