Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 194348 times)

Offline b00marrows

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2012, 10:05:53 AM »
oh nooo..i hope this is still alive!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
Since there has only been a couple of days without posts I'll say the famous last words: "There's no reason, for concern..."  ;)
Like what we're doing?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2012, 03:02:12 AM »
Dude's probably playing Diablo 3. :D

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2012, 08:48:15 AM »
diablo 3 is dead to me.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2012, 09:07:13 AM »
diablo 3 is dead to me.

Lmao

I'm to busy these days to even try it but the word is that servers are horrible...
Like what we're doing?

Offline drake

« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
The servers got better, they just failed for the first couple of days.  I havn't had too much trouble since.  That being said I am still looking forward to the WM patch.  **crosses fingers**

Offline Ioriya

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2012, 01:57:59 AM »
Ew... Diablo 3

I got hacked, got a rollback after calling blizzard, and haven't touched the game since.

Offline Aika

« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
Ok, I can't say I didn't try at this point. I did implement the code to have each girl pick a profile picture and stick with it, but I can't get it to work consistantly. For some girls, the girls still pull up a random picture every time. For others, they pick a picture and stick with it. I can't figure out why my Schoolgirl random girl works and my Miko doesn't. So I'm going to give up for now, leave what code is there in place so others can see and tweak with it, and release. If anyone can figure out why some random girls work and some don't, PLEASE let me know.

Interaction sex should now show an appropriate picture. Let me know if this is buggy (shows the wrong picture or etc.).

Customers will be drawn to different areas based on your brothel's fame. Fame will rise (or lower) based on your brothel's reputation. Reputation will rise (or lower) if you are (or aren't) keeping your customers happy.

Customer service job is not as effective as getting good service. However, the customer service job will step in and take care of any leftover customers AFTER all other jobs have been processed. The customer service job is pretty much coded from scratch, let me know if it's buggy.

Group customers have been fixed. You will now see them less often, but they will pay more, as was intended.

Capped rebelliousness at 50, and made changes to the rebelliousness calculations. More rebellious girls will disobey more often now, less rebellious girls will obey more. Having a matron has more effect on how often girls obey. Girls will now obey more often if they love you OR fear you, not both. The higher of the two stats has priority. Girls that hate you will obey less.

Made changes to spirit and obedience. Obedience now works more to counteract the effects of spirit on rebelliousness. Having high spirit girls is no longer a liability, if the girl has high obedience as well.

The two random girls and the random monster girl included in the release are average. They are not predisposed to any particular strengths or weaknesses, just whatever the game engine decides to give them based on their stat ranges and traits... except for one thing. Due to the type of girls they are, they have low ranges in all of the sex skills.

Random girls:
Schoolgirl
Miko

Random monster girls:
Kitsune Miko

Girls:
Tsunade Senju (Naruto)

Dungeon Girls
Rydia of Mist (FF4)
Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)

Bestiality picture category and skill have been removed, and Combat, Oral, Ecchi, and Masturbation picture categories have been added.

Files are currently uploading and I will modify the first post with the new links once they are finished.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2012, 02:39:04 PM »
Two patches released on the same day... will take a while to test out. Why did you remove beasts btw, I never cared for that but it did not hurt either?
Like what we're doing?

Offline Aika

« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2012, 02:47:25 PM »
First, because I don't like bestiality. I've gone over this before. It's disgusting to me, and it will not be in my mod. This is not censorship, as I really don't CARE if someone else's mod has bestiality in it, it just won't be in mine.

Second, just to make room for the Oral Sex skill and picture category. The game's a little crowded on images and skills as it is... and given an excuse to remove bestiality, I took it.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2012, 03:06:22 PM »
First, because I don't like bestiality. I've gone over this before. It's disgusting to me, and it will not be in my mod. This is not censorship, as I really don't CARE if someone else's mod has bestiality in it, it just won't be in mine.

Second, just to make room for the Oral Sex skill and picture category. The game's a little crowded on images and skills as it is... and given an excuse to remove bestiality, I took it.

Very definition of censorship... but that isn't a bad thing in this case.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Ioriya

« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »
Haha.

Pretty much.

Offline Aika

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
Censorship is the suppression of speech or other public communication which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient as determined by a government, media outlet, or other controlling body.

I am not removing bestiality because I don't want others to be able to see it. THAT would be censorship. I'm removing censorship because I, personally, don't like it, and there are other things that removing bestiality would make more room for. I personally don't care if bestiality is in other games, but this one game that I'm working on, bestiality will not be included. THIS IS NOT CENSORSHIP. I am not doing it because it's 'objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or inconvenient'. I have not judged bestiality as something nobody should look at. If you like bestiality, I really don't CARE if you look at it. But I do not like bestiality myself. I don't get off on it, I rather find it disgusting and a turn-off. So I removed it from the game I'm working on.

Not all content removal is due to censorship. Personally, I find it stupid that people cry censorship over the removal of anything that's even slightly questionable, even if the reason for removing the content isn't because it was censored. Now before you start an argument with me about what is and isn't censorship, I'd like to point out that I left the futanaripalace forums because the trolls there, who didn't even like bestiality, kept harrassing me about this and insulting me for censoring. Which, again, was not my intent. I'm NOT going to go through that again here. I should be able to remove or change bits of the game I'm working on that I don't like without being accused and insulted for censorship. You can have your argument about censorship with others somewhere else and not in my development topic, and I'm not going to participate in it.

TLDR version: Take this censorship shit out of my topic or I'm abandoning this project.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:45:53 PM by Aika »

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2012, 06:10:51 PM »
oh god not "censorship" again, that's the reason i had to sign up here...

EDIT: couple of questions;
1. the editor, dose it work unlike with EX?
2. would you be changing items in the future?
3. could you give me some tips towards making a custom unique girl? i always liked a girl pack that included a few "monster girls" (my faves being dragon girl and slime girl), some of these "monster girls" are somewhat "godly" (Medusa being one of them) can you give me some idea of that stats they should have to be "balanced" i would expect them to be high but not too high...
4. Also  is there a way to make these girls harder to capture? like they take a few try's or you need to give your slave a curtain item to take with them?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 06:30:32 PM by b00marrows »

Offline Aika

« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2012, 06:48:43 PM »
oh god not "censorship" again, that's the reason i had to sign up here...

EDIT: couple of questions;
1. the editor, dose it work unlike with EX?
2. would you be changing items in the future?
3. could you give me some tips towards making a custom unique girl? i always liked a girl pack that included a few "monster girls" (my faves being dragon girl and slime girl), some of these "monster girls" are somewhat "godly" (Medusa being one of them) can you give me some idea of that stats they should have to be "balanced" i would expect them to be high but not too high...
4. Also  is there a way to make these girls harder to capture? like they take a few try's or you need to give your slave a curtain item to take with them?
1: The editor has been modified to work with my version, but when editing existing girls created with other editors you first need to delete any traits that don't exist in my version (The editor doesn't know how to handle them, so tends to ignore them. Then you get errors when the girls are loaded) and change all "Bestiality" to "OralSex"

2: Probably. There's still a lot to do to balance out the game the way I'd want to, and balancing out items would be around the middle of the list.

3: Stats no higher than 40 (80 beauty), skills no higher than 30, limit the number of traits.

4: You mean capture as in enslave? Or capture as in find in the dungeon? The first I will be addressing later, the latter... well, I think it's already pretty random to get girls from the dungeon. I don't think it really needs to be any harder. As for having a certain item, that would be pretty difficult to code in as things are.