Author Topic: <-- Arichived --> (TODO List)  (Read 28292 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: TODO: List
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
I enjoy necroposting as well  :)

And do not forget again about those effects we discussed recently.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 09:13:31 AM »
And do not forget again about those effects we discussed recently.

Done :)

I enjoy necroposting as well  :)

It's for anyone who wants to help us out. I can usually find something to do when I get the time.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »
Let's see, another thing is an option to select girl's partner when you ask for lesb action via dialogue, very popular suggestion for wm.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »
Let's see, another thing is an option to select girl's partner when you ask for lesb action via dialogue, very popular suggestion for wm.

Basically a simple interaction asking for a hot lesbo action, if partner is chosen, two nude pics are displayed next to eachother. If not chozen, normal les category pic?
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 12:44:12 PM »
Yeah, well, if "hot lesbo action" is supposed to change some stats, they probably should be changed for both characters.
And slightly different text, of course.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 05:07:14 PM »
Yeah, well, if "hot lesbo action" is supposed to change some stats, they probably should be changed for both characters.
And slightly different text, of course.

Noted as well. I've crossed two things off the list, my plan to redo the whole system was stupid, it was in better shape than I thought. Started on cleaning mech...

Edit:
@CW
Well done on the event :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 03:22:19 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »
Not even mentioned in to do list  :(

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »
Not even mentioned in to do list  :(

Supposed to be included under interactions. There are a lot of things that aren't mentioned there, to be reminded in case I forget when I get to the major system in todo list.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 01:58:02 PM »
Even if we'll leave MC classes for beta, we still need starting screen of some kind, where you at least could type his name.
That reminds me, we might need an option to give names to brothels (maybe anytime, not just when you buy it) for sorting if nothing else.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
Even if we'll leave MC classes for beta, we still need starting screen of some kind, where you at least could type his name.
That reminds me, we might need an option to give names to brothels (maybe anytime, not just when you buy it) for sorting if nothing else.

They have names? Quite pointless I think, but to easy to add to even discuss it. I'll throw it in there right now.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 08:33:34 AM »
Took a look at how tasks/quests could be added and decided to postpone until post-alpha or maybe even post beta (for tasks). To much of that depends on the balance and we currently have no balancing system in the game (I do have some ideas on how, but all to time consuming to go into now).

I'll see if I can add couple of sounds, maybe a couple of new events and then see what's next.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 09:07:03 AM »
- Add some locations/NPCs for MC to train his stats.
Maybe MC house should be primary source of training? For example you should build a room, find and hire an instructor NPC, and then you can train some of MC stat. Post beta, of course.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »
Maybe MC house should be primary source of training? For example you should build a room, find and hire an instructor NPC, and then you can train some of MC stat. Post beta, of course.

Kinda linear. I don't mind training rooms but there are better ways to do training (location based + AP assignment seems the best).
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 11:52:43 AM »
MC will have the same leveling system that girls have, right? With hardcapped max for stats that increases with levels.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 12:10:22 PM »
MC will have the same leveling system that girls have, right? With hardcapped max for stats that increases with levels.

Already has, it's just set up even worse since I went over normalization code for girls once but never for MC.
Like what we're doing?