devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 629551 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #960 on: September 14, 2015, 05:45:52 PM »
This comes when i try to pick up girls with the "walk around town" button. Have not tried the other ones.
This is not a bug, it is a new feature.
A few versions back I added the ".intro" files for scripts so script makers can bypass the hard coded script intros.
For .06.02.18 I made it so these .intro files can be multiple line plain text files.
I included 4 default .intro files in the script folder for .06.02.19: MeetArenaTry.script.intro, MeetCastingTry.script.intro, MeetClinicTry.script.intro and MeetTownDefault.script.intro
I will move them to a sub folder for the next version so you will not use them unless you specifically want them.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:47:55 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #961 on: September 14, 2015, 07:22:38 PM »
Still getting the bug where if a Unique Girl is born as a daughter her name is only the surname of the player character.

For me I get the same issue, but once I quit the game and reload the save game before the daughter is generated and placed in the dungeon, the name is properly there with the girl's first name and the player's surname, and the problem is no longer there afterwards.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #962 on: September 14, 2015, 10:15:13 PM »
If a girl fights back when being captured, she continues to fight until her health drops below 20%, this is what gives the 19% health you are talking about.
If the girl keeps fighting because of some traits or high will, or if the attackers somehow do too much damage to her, she may end up with less than 19 health.
No, just from walking around, not from Kidnapping or Catacombs.  I don't actually mind it that much, especially in the Hospital ... except when they show up Dead, of course.  (Strangely, girls who are beaten in the Arena come injured, but not girls from the Catacombs.  They all come in with full Health.)

Offline jb28147

« Reply #963 on: September 15, 2015, 06:02:07 PM »
There isn't a way to add a value for AdjustTargetGirlSkill. The second entry tab is blank.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:04:53 PM by jb28147 »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #964 on: September 15, 2015, 06:05:36 PM »
There isn't a way to add a value for AdjustTargetGirlSkill.
Doh!
Attached a fixed ScriptCommands.txt

Offline 63648411

« Reply #965 on: September 24, 2015, 08:18:11 PM »
A small issue, when you switch a girl at the House from Recruiter to Head Girl, the Head Girl job will only be applied to the current timeslot (I assume this is because it is clearing the Recruiter job from the other slot after it has been changed to Head Girl). Whether Head Girl is applied to the Day or Night shift, if the other shift is Time off then the whole day is considered Time off.

On a barely related note, the whole Free Time/Time off split is a bit odd, especially when I occasionally find girls set to Free Time in a building which doesn't even have that as a job (can't pin down the exact cause of that, but I'm pretty sure it only happens when I transfer them to a different building).

Edit: Decided to poke around in the source code myself. Seems like the check used the logic "if not Recruiter or not Head Girl" (which is always true), instead of "if not Recruiter and not Head Girl". Basically, replace the || with && in the statement
Code: [Select]
(u_int(JobID) != JOB_HEADGIRL || u_int(JobID) != JOB_RECRUITER) in cJobManager.cpp and everything will work just fine.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:39:36 PM by 63648411 »

Offline Rafflesia

« Reply #966 on: September 26, 2015, 04:32:58 AM »
I think something's wrong with the succubus trait. It keeps getting removed from girls that have it. Manually adding it to the save file has the same result.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #967 on: September 26, 2015, 08:46:14 AM »
A small issue, when you switch a girl at the House from Recruiter to Head Girl, the Head Girl job will only be applied to the current timeslot (I assume this is because it is clearing the Recruiter job from the other slot after it has been changed to Head Girl). Whether Head Girl is applied to the Day or Night shift, if the other shift is Time off then the whole day is considered Time off.

Edit: Decided to poke around in the source code myself. Seems like the check used the logic "if not Recruiter or not Head Girl" (which is always true), instead of "if not Recruiter and not Head Girl". Basically, replace the || with && in the statement
Code: [Select]
(u_int(JobID) != JOB_HEADGIRL || u_int(JobID) != JOB_RECRUITER) in cJobManager.cpp and everything will work just fine.
Got this fixed.

On a barely related note, the whole Free Time/Time off split is a bit odd, especially when I occasionally find girls set to Free Time in a building which doesn't even have that as a job (can't pin down the exact cause of that, but I'm pretty sure it only happens when I transfer them to a different building).
Added a piece of code that will correct free time jobs based on what building the girl is in, I just need to put it into the code where it needs to go.

I think something's wrong with the succubus trait. It keeps getting removed from girls that have it. Manually adding it to the save file has the same result.
A section of code was added to limit the number of Species traits a girl could have.
It did not work properly so I commented it out until it can be fixed.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:32:53 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Mr.AwesomeMan

• Space Goggles make me awesome. They're Spacy!
« Reply #968 on: October 02, 2015, 01:39:32 AM »
The mission objective to collect 600 gold is bugged and can not be finished. Restarting, banking, or going broke have no affect on the collection but it counts the gold collected. Screenshot attached for proof.

PS. long time stalker... watching you

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #969 on: October 03, 2015, 08:33:01 AM »
The mission objective to collect 600 gold is bugged and can not be finished. Restarting, banking, or going broke have no affect on the collection but it counts the gold collected. Screenshot attached for proof.
To pass that objective you need to end your turn with more than that amount of gold.
I will see what I can do to make it work better.

I have changed it to "End the week with X amount of gold in the Bank within Y weeks."
If you already have that objective, it will now be passed by putting money in the bank and ending the turn.
This will make it much easier to know how to pass the objective.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:02:49 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Mr.AwesomeMan

• Space Goggles make me awesome. They're Spacy!
« Reply #970 on: October 03, 2015, 10:41:11 AM »
To pass that objective you need to end your turn with more than that amount of gold.
I will see what I can do to make it work better.

I have changed it to "End the week with X amount of gold in the Bank within Y weeks."
If you already have that objective, it will now be passed by putting money in the bank and ending the turn.
This will make it much easier to know how to pass the objective.
EDIT: Deleted what I wrote before because I was able to complete the objective somehow.. Randomly finished one week and payed out 147589.. Not sure why it gave out such a huge sum. Think it also stated that I killed a rivals girl since it stole the money from them. Interesting bit of information about the whole thing.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:07:23 PM by Mr.AwesomeMan »

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #971 on: October 13, 2015, 03:29:25 PM »
Didn't there used to be a way to specify that a random girl was a slave only?  I kinda thought there was, but I might be mistaken.  I don't see such an option in the current girl-maker, am I just missing it?

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2015, 05:51:50 PM »
Didn't there used to be a way to specify that a random girl was a slave only?  I kinda thought there was, but I might be mistaken.  I don't see such an option in the current girl-maker, am I just missing it?
On the left, just below the Description box?  The default is 'Normal Girl (aka default)' and if you click that, you get a drop-down menu with that, Slave, Catacombs, Arena, and Daughter.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #973 on: October 14, 2015, 06:50:29 PM »
That's for regular girls.  I'm looking for the equivalent on random girls.

Offline SammeyTiger

« Reply #974 on: October 23, 2015, 02:58:50 PM »
I just noticed that the number of beasts that you have , is not updating properly.
When a girl gives birth to a beast(s) and it says that it(they) are added to your brothel's reserve, the beasts never are.