Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 628768 times)

Offline bsin

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #1035 on: March 01, 2016, 07:38:15 PM »
Piano uses Performance + ((intelligence + confidence + agility)/3) + Level
Singer has not been updated lately and still only uses Confidence + Performance
All the jobs will eventually include level in their performance.
this kind of tidy up i can help with joey.
if there are any jobs which really need logic updating, post details and I will try

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1036 on: March 04, 2016, 04:21:44 PM »
this kind of tidy up i can help with joey.
if there are any jobs which really need logic updating, post details and I will try
All the jobs should use the following scheme for job performance:
1. Stats and skills adding up to 200:
1.a. 1 or 2 Primary totaling the first 100 = ((A+B)/2)
1.b. any others totaling the second 100 = ((C+D+E+F)/4)
1.c. the exact formulas can vary as long as the stat+skill max is 200.
2. add level
3. add traits
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Teatime

« Reply #1037 on: March 05, 2016, 06:06:17 AM »
This time I have a single "bug" but it's going to be a bit long, because I tried a lot of things to fix it but I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. I also found a thread where someone was asking about this, but no solution was found and it was suggested to post in the mod's bug thread so here I am.

I have a problem with random girls from the catacombs: I finally finished creating them, I send my gang to get some and I almost always get the same one, that is the first one in alphabetical order. This is not merely chance, I tried many times and I always get 3 to 5 of the same girl out of 5 that are captured, most frequently i get 4 of the same and 1 random among the others, sometimes 3-5 and sometimes all 5 are the same. Statistically, there's a problem.

Here's what I have: I made the girls all myself, there are 7, all of them together in a single .girlsx file together with 12 non-catacombs girls. 8 standard non catacomb girls, starting with 1 (to keep them in order), 4 non catacombs warrior girls starting with 2, 3 elf catacomb girls starting with 3, 4 vampire/succubus catacomb girls starting with 4.

I read the suggestions in the other thread, so here's what I tried, without success:
-making sure all girls have the minimum age that is at least 18. They are all also made by me from scratch with the latest editor, so no possible incompatibility problems.
-I noticed the one I kept getting was the first, but also the one with less combat stats on average, so I gave her max combat, thinking I kept getting tons of that type because they kept losing the fights, but it didn't work, no change.
-I tried using different gangs with diferent stats to catch them, no change.
-I tried using girls to catch them, no change.
-I switched girls places, I put another girl on top of the list, I get that one instead but still no change in pattern. I still get always the one on top, no matter who she is, so it looks like her stats aren't involved.
-I tried making 2 separate girlsx files, one only for non catacomb girls, one only for catacombs ones, no change.
-I tried deleting all the numbers I put before their names, so for example "3 Elf Girl" became "Elf Girl", no change. I still get the first one in alphabetical order.
-I tried unchecking the "catacombs?" option on the random girl profile in the editor, no change.

I'm honestly out of ideas, I don't know what to try next.
To everyone else using random catacombs girls, what are you doing differently? It seems strange that only one person had this bug before.

Silent Guy

« Reply #1038 on: March 10, 2016, 10:39:08 AM »
The post above does look similar to what I had experienced before - namely, that the game picks one Catacomb Randomgirl at random (not always the first in the list), and prefers picking only that one. This, however, happened in earlier builds (I think, as far back as .19), and since then I haven't tried hunting for many Catacomb girls at a time. In the newer versions, I've mostly set the "loot" slider to get 1 or 2 girls from a raid... And it did prefer picking only a single kind of them over the others, but not frustratingly so. And which exactly girl it was varied every time I've started the new game.

Offline Teatime

« Reply #1039 on: March 11, 2016, 09:10:34 AM »
Thanks, at least I know I'm not the only one having this bug and that my pack is not the problem.
I haven't tried starting a new game and I don't plan on doing it too soon, but I'll keep an eye out for that when I do.
I just tried in .19 with classic girls and it seems to work fine (3-2-2), so it probably started later. Or that the 2-3 tries were lucky tries.
I also tried using the classic girls on .28, I get the same girl 6-7 times out of 10. Still better than the 9 out of 10 with my pack, meaning the girls probably matter, but the problem is still there.

I need to test more though, getting 9/10 with a pool of 7 five times in a row is enough to say there's a problem, getting 3-2-2 with a pool of 3 is not enough to exclude it.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #1040 on: April 04, 2016, 07:00:18 AM »
In .06.02.29, successfully 'asking' for a blowjob in the dungeon gets a profile pic instead of an oral pic.

Offline Teatime

« Reply #1041 on: April 04, 2016, 08:54:03 AM »
Thanks for the new version :)

Now, I'm sorry about this, but the "[girlname] is doing nothing!" bug is still there. I tried all neutral buildings, whenever the girl has a "time off" shift, there's a warning and she does nothing instead of resting.
The good news is that "time off" doesn't become "free time" anymore, so at least that part is fixed, but the girls still aren't put to rest and don't regain the correct amount of stats (like tiredness), the warning message is probably caused by this and is still there too.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #1042 on: April 10, 2016, 11:58:57 PM »
i dont understand how none of my grills are working there should be nothin wrong plz someone help
Edit*
nvm an idiot
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:12:38 AM by dabanisher »

Offline hjp766

« Reply #1043 on: April 11, 2016, 06:06:51 AM »
Originally posted in the wrong place (oops)

Quick thing with the new studio:

I seem to be getting the following problem all the time.

Once Director takes a girl off duty she goes to permanent time off not time off (current job) and is never assigned back to work. Also Director no longer assigns unassigned girls to work.

HJ
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:09:14 AM by hjp766 »

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #1044 on: April 29, 2016, 08:28:32 AM »
I just noticed that any item who modify Obedience, in fact didnt. Look at Leater Collar and such items, they do nothing. And if you create a item who add obedience, it doesnt matter the number you input, it still didnt work. Ritual of dominations and such items works just cause they add controlled or broken will and that affect the outcome rebeliousness and obedience, but the stat Obedience in the item editor doesnt work at all. Tryed also Willbreaker Spice, nothing happens to Obedience and Rebelliousness. That's a annoying bug, cause nothing can reduce theyr rebelliousness unless you broke theyr will or something very drastic.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:46:47 AM by fenicearcana »

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #1045 on: April 29, 2016, 08:52:28 AM »
BTW i reloaded the old version of the game i have, the 06.00.16 and checked it. in that version, the obedience was normally modified by those items, so the problem probably isn't the item creator, but some other things the game now manage the wrong way.

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1046 on: May 08, 2016, 04:15:38 PM »
I tried it with version .28 and .29
and it works in both versions for me.
Are you sure that no items or traits are messing with your obedience (and maybe spirit) stat.
Iron will or audacity for example or the misc item "Guardian stand"
also sometimes the values of obedience and spirit are not shown correctly and you have to save, quit, load to see the correct values

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #1047 on: May 11, 2016, 09:53:52 PM »
i tried again even on girl with no traits,and it's the same. obedience doesnt go down. tomorrow i will try to download again the game (.29), "naked"and try to just add a few girl and try again. so far,no obbedience item works, and just for the obbedience stat. we will see...

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #1048 on: May 12, 2016, 03:09:34 AM »
I just checked it on a girl in .28; her obedience was 53, and after 3 Willbreaker Spices it rose to 68.  She has the Audacity trait, which I'm assuming is responsible for the halving of the Spice's effectiveness.

Offline fenicearcana

« Reply #1049 on: May 13, 2016, 07:24:37 AM »
So far the downloaded version is working fine. so probably the version i used was just corrupted in some way. I want to test more. What kind of item should i create to lower rebelliousness and add obbedience? in the item creator you can add Ob bedience but that doesnt seem to lower rebelliousness even if i set a +100 to obbedience, so what's the trick to do it? lowering spirit too and confidence? Thanks for the reply