devolution

Author Topic: Ultimate download  (Read 6491 times)

Offline AkiraTepes

Ultimate download
« on: March 14, 2013, 06:50:06 AM »
Is there a torrent or SVN that has EVERYTHING (latest version of the game, all the unique and random girl packs, best item list...etc) all ready to play? I download one awhile ago but the game was screwy and wouldn't play properly even when using only the girl set that comes with the game. I love the game but having to regularly go through several dozen threads looking for all the above gets very tedious. Especially when after download I spend nigh three days going through and eliminating duplicate pictures. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Ultimate download
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 04:19:02 PM »
Is there a torrent or SVN that has EVERYTHING (latest version of the game, all the unique and random girl packs, best item list...etc) all ready to play? I download one awhile ago but the game was screwy and wouldn't play properly even when using only the girl set that comes with the game. I love the game but having to regularly go through several dozen threads looking for all the above gets very tedious. Especially when after download I spend nigh three days going through and eliminating duplicate pictures. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Not really, because there is 10 GB worth of packs for original WM, it is not easy to make one ultimate download. WM-Ex has a torrent, should work just fine, about 3GB I think.
Like what we're doing?