Author Topic: New to the game, couple quick questions (whore master)  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Zebedius

New to the game, couple quick questions (whore master)
« on: June 16, 2019, 08:01:34 PM »
How can I find the pclove, hate and fear stats? And how do I find out what the different “interact with” options do?

Thanks!

Offline GigaQuad85

Re: New to the game, couple quick questions (whore master)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 05:36:55 AM »
The stats are on the Details screen, once there, you can use the More Details button to view more info on the girls.  THe interactions you can have with the girl are limited at first.  I used the Script editor to build my own programming into them to make things a bit more interesting.
In the Dungeon (not the catacombs), you can interact with a girl in order to make her submit to your will, enslaving her, starving her, etc.  You decide how far that will go.  It has everything from forced sexual encounters to more semi-consentual encounters.  It also has options to scold which basically alters some of her stats based on the mathematics of the other stats in the game.  It also has a chat choice and some topics of conversation.  All of the acts give you a picture of her up in the corner, and a box with a description of the action.  No, it will not say, "You threw the crystal orb!!!"