devolution

Author Topic: Any way to tag more albums for daughters?  (Read 3400 times)

Offline urbanbd01

Any way to tag more albums for daughters?
« on: January 05, 2017, 05:45:42 PM »
Like the title says, how do I add other girls folders to appear as daughters? Kind of getting tired of seeing the same 5 or so pop up.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:32:06 AM by urbanbd01 »

Offline grishnak

Re: Any way to tag more albums for daughters?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 03:34:23 AM »
I mainly use Crazys Mod, so the 0.7.1 editor might not have the option, but it should be possible to either

- add a chance for the trait "is daughter" to a random girl
- add the "is daughter" trait directly

If the option is not there in the editor, you could edit the text files yourself by comparing and looking up how it is done by the 5 daughters already in game.

And of course there is the obvious way ingame, which works in the mod at least (can't say about the 2014 version of the original game, but i think it could create daughters already, too).

Also compatible girlpaks might have them.

Offline urbanbd01

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 08:18:34 AM »
Actually I guess I wasn't sure what I wanted til you answered haha.  Basically I'm trying to add more of girls folders to the "Default girls" that show up in the market. I've already gone through all of the unique girls, so the only girls I have at the shop now are the same 5 girls. Does that make more sense?

Thanks for the help.

Offline grishnak

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 03:28:19 AM »
I think non random girls are treated as unique. They will rarely show up in the market unless they are tagged as slaves.
Each random girl you add should appear in the market, unless you tag a specific box, i think.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 04:05:12 AM »
Actually I guess I wasn't sure what I wanted til you answered haha.  Basically I'm trying to add more of girls folders to the "Default girls" that show up in the market. I've already gone through all of the unique girls, so the only girls I have at the shop now are the same 5 girls. Does that make more sense?

Thanks for the help.
Once the unique girls are all taken, the game creates random girls using .rgirlsx files.

I have 82 rgirls queued to upload to mega. https://mega.nz/#F!FYBRyAzL!6grnSENQX7b3WDOuJHBnhg
They are 775mb total so you may have to do them over a few days so you don't hit the limit of free download bandwidth.
Most are older so they will not have many images but a few new small ones is better than only having 5.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:18:49 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug