Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 942683 times)

Offline Sharkster

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.19
« Reply #630 on: November 01, 2015, 06:57:24 AM »
I found the files where the fontsize is saved and i changed the most of size 9 and 10 to 12. This increased the readability a lot for me and i want to go with this size but in the girl detail page her skillnumbers aren't under each other anymore. Some are a bit more in the front, some more in the back. All can be seen but if i could get them under each other again it would look much better.
I attached a pic where it shows how the details are dislocated and the girls_details_screen.xml that i changed.
I will see if i can get around it myself but i wanted to post the problem, maybe someone knows the solution^^

An other problem is, that i couldn't find a way to increase the fontsize inside the lists (itemlist, girllist)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 06:59:45 AM by Sharkster »

Offline lindivor

« Reply #631 on: November 04, 2015, 11:09:19 PM »
Hi! the Promoter in the Studio will either say that there are no movies to promote and just promotes the studio itself or has problems with the theater in the summary or am i the only one always getting those.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 11:12:53 PM by lindivor »

Offline Jacko

« Reply #632 on: November 06, 2015, 09:22:36 PM »
Hey guys. I love the new imagetypes for doggystyle, cowgirl, etc. Can we get some script commands in the editor for those? "Facial" would be another nice addition. Great job!

Offline crazy

« Reply #633 on: November 06, 2015, 11:29:48 PM »
Hey guys. I love the new imagetypes for doggystyle, cowgirl, etc. Can we get some script commands in the editor for those? "Facial" would be another nice addition. Great job!
Yeah that can be done

Offline Jacko

« Reply #634 on: November 07, 2015, 12:56:37 AM »
Right on, crazy.  8)  Another useful script command would be "customer have sex with target girl". I'm making a script where you loan out a girl to someone, and it would be useful. If I use the "have normal sex" command, the girl can become pregnant by the player, and that just doesn't make any sense. Thanks for all the great work.

Offline Jacko

« Reply #635 on: November 07, 2015, 03:30:58 AM »

Oops, one more thing. I don't know how time consuming it is to add imagetypes and script commands, but I have a couple more suggestions

I think and imagetype "sexy/perv/creep" would be nice. There are tons of pics of girls looking sexy, which doesn't quite fit in with "ecchi" - which is lingerie and stuff, or "profile" if you're trying to keep profile pics as non-sexy as possible.

I think a "tease" imagetype would also be useful. If you make a lot of real girl packs, there are tons of pics of girls flashing you their pussy while in a dress, which is a distinction from them "strip"-ing.

The imagetype "sexy/creep/perv" (whichever), in my mind falls somewhere between "Profile" and "ecchi". I want to use it in a script I am creating. When the script command is triggered, it indicates that the player is noticing the girl's femininity more than her personality. Like if the target girl has "Great Arse" or "Big Boobs", etc., occasionally I would call for "Have Sexy/Perv/Creep" trigger in the script. There are many pics of girls accentuating their figures, and I think they are a little too risque for Imagetype "Profile", and a little too tame for Imagetype "Ecchi".  I hope you can see the value in this imagetype.

I would use Imagetype "tease" in my script to indicate when a girl's STAT_PCLOVE has reached a certain threshold, and perhaps coupled with a low STAT_DIGNITY, to show that she decides to "tease" you, by spreading her legs and giving you a glimpse of her underwear, or more. Imagetype "ecchi" goes too far in this respect, because she suddenly appears half naked and wearing sleazy barmaid clothes, which doesn't quite match up with the intention. The same with imagetype "Nude" or "Strip".

If you could include these imagetypes and their corresponding "Have x" commands in the script editor, it would be amazing for my modding work.

Thanks again for all of your work on this game! This game is great, and all the work you and Aevojoey have put it on it has continued to realize it's potential. There is nothing quite like it out there.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:36:03 AM by Jacko »

Offline Baal

« Reply #636 on: November 25, 2015, 06:13:29 PM »
So I've got a question, I'm doing the whole breed your own brothel and I want the two main girls to be able to have all the different species of girls, canines, cat girls, succubus, angels, cyclops, cow girls, and all the rest. Now my questions is if I have the two girls use items that transforms them into each type of girl do girls have a chance to give birth to different types?

Offline jonwich

« Reply #637 on: November 25, 2015, 09:23:07 PM »
Preeeeeeetty sure the answer is yes. There's a chance for all (or nearly all) traits to be inherited, but I don't know what that chance is. Also, I've found that if the Rgirls pack that the girl that was born from has certain traits, those have the same chance to be applied as in the pack itself, like if you'd met them on the street. Someone slap me if I'm wrong. I spent all damn day baking at home, against my better judgement, so my head is killing me and I just tossed back a Lortab.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #638 on: November 29, 2015, 06:00:53 AM »
Can you actually do that? I have had girls give birth but havenĀ“t really noticed that I would be getting any new girls trough it. Or does it just take a long time for them to show up somewhere?

Offline jonwich

« Reply #639 on: November 29, 2015, 09:44:07 AM »
It does take a long time. I think the default is like 60 weeks, but you can change that in the config file. Does it really make sense for a girl to hit 18 in 12 weeks? No. But that doesn't bother me too much I suppose. This is Crossgate. Because magic!

Offline Guntag

« Reply #640 on: December 05, 2015, 06:43:42 AM »
Thanks a lot for your work with this mod !

I have a request about STDs and the Clinic. The more girls I have the more STDs I have to cure. I used the shop to cure them, but now, I get too many diseases and too little cures. I have the clinic but removing girls from their job and sending them to the clinic is really annoying because I have to keep track of the job for each girl before sending them to the clinic, so I can send them back that job after they are cured, and know which jobs they had when assigning new girls while they are cured. I find it really inconvenient.

The easiest solution for me would be to allow doctors to produce cures (maybe with an increased upkeep cost of the doctors and/or clinic).

An other requests would be an update to no sexual jobs. It would be great to have more naughty events for non-naughty jobs. I also find that non-whore jobs provide really little xp. I know many of these jobs are work in progress, so I'll be patient don't worry :)

Offline Sorren

« Reply #641 on: December 07, 2015, 12:13:15 PM »
An easier method would simply be to give the girls a job where they go around ministering to girls on free time, limited by their medical stat and agility probably.

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #642 on: December 07, 2015, 03:01:41 PM »
Even easier would be to have the madames take care of it. You know, like they do in real life. You pay her a shit-ton of money each week, she should do some useful stuff.

If you have a house matron assigned, she will also check for disease and arrange for treatments.

• When the house matron determines that a girl has an STD, the girl will be taken off duty.
  • If you have the appropriate cure in stock, she will use the item to cure the girl.
  • If you don't have the cure in stock, and there is more than one doctor in the medical centre, the afflicted girl will be taken off duty and the madame will arrange for a doctor's house call (with the house being charged appropriately.) If the girl isn't fixed in one visit, the madame will keep the doc coming back each day until the girl is cured. And if the afflicted girl gets horny during that time period, she may thank the doctor appropriately.
  • If there's no cure in stock, and no doc available, the girl will be taken off duty and just use up a room until she dies, or you find a cure, or you spend a couple of button presses to put the girl in the clinic.
  • If you attempt to put a girl with a disease back on duty, the madam may disagree with you and keep the girl off duty.

If you want to run a poxy whorehouse that infects your customers, don't assign a madame. That way you can work your whores to death while you are at it.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #643 on: December 07, 2015, 07:17:18 PM »
Yes, those methods would also work, but I thought that creating cures would be the msot simple since there are already many items created by jobs and it would be a "simple" (in my mind) copy and paste.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #644 on: December 08, 2015, 03:36:29 AM »
Some of that is already there, I believe. There is a system (I think the option is in the config) to allow girls to use certain consumables. It's apparently not perfect, but it does largely work if you have cures in stock. But if you're really worried about cures being too scarce (I buy every one I see for that reason) you can always open them in the item editor and make them infinite purchases and cheap, or create a new item that does them all in one or something like that.