Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025889 times)

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #390 on: October 28, 2012, 07:04:14 AM »
Uriel's prayer was absorbed by the darkness.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #391 on: October 28, 2012, 02:23:45 PM »
We are in fact working on this, currently we are looking at bugs, and minor feature adds. We are trying to focus more on core game balance right now than adding major new features.

Offline Justlookingaround

« Reply #392 on: October 28, 2012, 04:47:01 PM »
Whenever I enter the girl details menu in the Studio, the manage inventory button becomes disabled everywhere.

Offline crazy

« Reply #393 on: October 28, 2012, 06:14:16 PM »
We are in fact working on this, currently we are looking at bugs, and minor feature adds. We are trying to focus more on core game balance right now than adding major new features.
This me and PP are working on it just slow not much time for either of us.
Whenever I enter the girl details menu in the Studio, the manage inventory button becomes disabled everywhere.
Know bug and one I can't fix myself.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
This me and PP are working on it just slow not much time for either of us.Know bug and one I can't fix myself.

Found and fixed.

Offline crazy

« Reply #395 on: November 05, 2012, 05:13:22 AM »
Well figure I might as well talk a bit about what going on.  Me and PP are working on this slowly cause we both have limited time but we are making progress on some stuff and I plan to get .05c out this week.  Redoing the jobs is slow work and I may put finishing them off until I figure a few things out.  But I plan to finish the trait based stuff with them and fix the bugs.  PP fixed the oral bug so it and beast are no longer switched.  So .06 is coming along there just isn't a time frame for it.  I'll probally try and do a weekly update on progress just to let everyone know we are working on stuff.

Offline endospore

« Reply #396 on: November 08, 2012, 09:10:39 AM »
Great mod so far, I've been making my girl packs with your mod in mind to help it get more popular. I have a question that I'm sure is super noob-ey but I haven't been able to find any real good answers with search.
How exactly do you mod the game like this? What program is used to mod it and what language is it in? I have a very very tiny bit of experience programming games, and I'd love to add a trait or two, but I don't think it'd be fair to just ask you to do all the work XD I was thinking it'd be nice to add a furry trait to keep the nonhuman trait less ambiguous.

Offline crazy

« Reply #397 on: November 09, 2012, 03:39:18 AM »
Great mod so far
Ty hopefully more great stuff coming soon.
I have a question that I'm sure is super noob-ey but I haven't been able to find any real good answers with search.  How exactly do you mod the game like this? What program is used to mod it and what language is it in? I have a very very tiny bit of experience programming games, and I'd love to add a trait or two, but I don't think it'd be fair to just ask you to do all the work XD I was thinking it'd be nice to add a furry trait to keep the nonhuman trait less ambiguous.
Its in C++ and you could use any program that allows you to edit C++.  Just download the SC in my 1st post and give it a try.  I'm going look at adding more traits at a later date if you can't do it ill add furry to my list of ones to add when I get to that point.

Offline endospore

« Reply #398 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
Its in C++ and you could use any program that allows you to edit C++.  Just download the SC in my 1st post and give it a try.  I'm going look at adding more traits at a later date if you can't do it ill add furry to my list of ones to add when I get to that point.

Thanks, that's luckily what me and my friends messed around with in middle school, so I should have some luck :P I'm honestly just planning on copying what the nonhuman trait does (with maybe a couple of tweaks...) and changing the name, but it would be nice to have so nonhuman isn't just this blanket trait that tells you as much as if you had a "female" trait. Also, I'm planning on trying to spread this game on a couple of furry sites I visit, so I'm sure they'd welcome the addition >.>

Offline SuikaIbuki

« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2012, 09:42:53 PM »
Are any girls compatible with this so far?

Offline Sorren

« Reply #400 on: November 10, 2012, 04:03:03 AM »

Plenty and if you dig through the thread there should be a post explaining the differences between other releases, which can be fixed by open .girlx files in notepad (or similar) and using replace. I think I'm pushing towards 300 girls now with a fair few personal ones added.

Offline crazy

« Reply #401 on: November 10, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
All girls should work with it.  There may be a few problems if you use EX girls such as traits this mod don't have but the girls will still work.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #402 on: November 11, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »
Thanks for your great work on modding my favorite work again.
I've tested your latest version and i think its the best mod ever.

Some Failures I found out:
If you cange the starting gold ( using the WMEdit ) the game crashes.

You've said that you've implementated MAST -pics . Could you please implemente the function "have Mast" into the Script Editor . that would be great.

The best changing of the earlier WMexmod was the ability to run through the work of each girl by using the left/right arrow insted of clicking each entree with the mousse-button.
Please, implementate this too. The code should be somewhere in the WMex thread. Even when you are playing with many girls its much more comfortable.

Finally , just for a better understanding . Would you be so kind and edit your first thread and list all kind of pics you would like to implementate into the game ?
What will be the difference between Ecchi, strip and nude in your mod ?

Kind Regards
HuiBui

Offline crazy

« Reply #403 on: November 11, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »
Some Failures I found out:
If you cange the starting gold ( using the WMEdit ) the game crashes.
Thats odd I'll look into it.
You've said that you've implementated MAST -pics . Could you please implemente the function "have Mast" into the Script Editor . that would be great.
I'm amost sure I already did if not I will do so.
The best changing of the earlier WMexmod was the ability to run through the work of each girl by using the left/right arrow insted of clicking each entree with the mousse-button.
Please, implementate this too. The code should be somewhere in the WMex thread. Even when you are playing with many girls its much more comfortable.
EX has no code up so I can't get that..  But PP is reworking the hotkeys so you dont have to play with a mouse not sure how hes doing it yet but it will be in the next release of the mod.
Finally , just for a better understanding . Would you be so kind and edit your first thread and list all kind of pics you would like to implementate into the game ?
What will be the difference between Ecchi, strip and nude in your mod ?
Used for different jobs and script functions.  Nude is used for peep show.  Strip is used for stipper jobs.  And Ecchi is used for a few different ones.  They all default to one of them though so it should work like if you have no nude pics it should show strip in peep show.  If you have no stip pics it should show Ecchi for that.  So all you really need is Ecchi but I put those others in just to have some difference in the jobs.

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #404 on: November 12, 2012, 10:38:48 PM »
Hello!

Could anyone help me?

I've downloaded the crazys mod .05b and  the SC crazys mod .05 on the 1st post.

Then I unrar them and copy the all the file in the .05 into .05b.

Start the game and whenever I click the brothel setup button, the game crashed.

"The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x7858ccb5"

What am I doing wrong? :'(

Thanks in advance.