Author Topic: Help with Unique Girls  (Read 3044 times)

Offline shlocna

Help with Unique Girls
« on: October 01, 2010, 02:44:03 AM »
I kinda new to this game but I seem to be having a problem. I have yet to find a single unique girl. I have browsed the forums to find a solution but so far no luck. I've tried looking in the various config files and script files but cant seem to find anything relating to chance of finding or can tell if they are even loading the girls. what do I do?

Offline shlocna

Re: Help with Unique Girls
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 02:49:04 AM »
I would love a link to a topic if this has already been posted about and fixed. that way i can try to figure it out myself. (btw- I tried getting latest patch having read that there was a bug in an earlier patch causing this problem but i still have the problem)

Offline TF

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 04:25:57 AM »
I'm sure it's been mentioned in a few places.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:32:51 AM by TF »

Offline Ravensdark

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 04:34:33 AM »
First you need to make sure that all of the girls are in their proper places, with the appropriate .girlsx files with them.  It should be in \Resources\Characters folder inside your main game folder.  If you are running it you can adjust how likely you are to find girls by wandering the streets using the editor.  If you are successfully finding girls on the streets but they are not unique girls and you already have the girls in the right location I would recommend deleting the game and reinstalling it.  I had to do so myself.  I deleted the game completely and then re-unzipped both the r450 and then the r485 releases.  This solved my problem though I had to go through and readjust certain perimeters and re-add lots of mods that I had lost.