devolution

Author Topic: question about rebel stat  (Read 7468 times)

Offline katie916

question about rebel stat
« on: November 24, 2010, 05:41:10 AM »
ok so i was woundering what that is exactly and what is good - rebel or + rebel

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: question about rebel stat
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 06:25:41 AM »
High rebelliousness means they are more likely to disobey. So +rebel means more likely to refuse to work.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 02:26:07 PM »
It's actually a mix of other stats and as doc already pointed out, the higher the number the more likely the girl will rebel.

Increasing the following stats lowers rebellion.
Obedience
PC love
PC fear

Decreasing the following stats lowers rebellion.
PC Hate
Spirit
Confidence

The following stats fluctuate constantly. In general, if they fluctuate towards the undesirable end, they increase rebellion.
Happiness
Health
Tiredness.

The following traits also effect rebellion.
Broken will (-100 rebellion always)
Iron will     (+high amount of rebellion. Can actually increase rebellion over 100. This is why it sometimes looks like torture has no effect on these girls. Also, obedience  won't increase until I believe confidence and spirit are very low.)
Mind fucked (+50 obedience)

Finally, branding a girl a slave will drop rebellion by a flat amount. (forgot how much, think 20 or 40.)

I haven't played in a while though so this might not be 100% accurate. If anyone has an addition| correction, please post them. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 08:33:11 PM by Lorde »
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline katie916

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »
thats if they let you brand them i tend to loose more girls by trying than just making them work

also whats the deal with them getting preg what affect does it have other than she is due in so so weeks

any tips on keeping a good flow of income

and while there in the dungeon does forcing them to do something affect there rebel status or what exactly will it do

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:40:39 PM »
well when they get pregnant and give birth you will either gain a new girl or (in the case of a boy) sell it and get money (that is when they mature)
if it's inseminated you sell the monster immediately.

it's also supposed to do something with the costumers but AFAK it doesn't really do anything because the preg attraction basically evens things out.

Offline katie916

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:54:19 PM »
ya my girls always get raped by the monsters in the tombs lmao

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 09:14:32 PM »
I also ment to mention that you can change the chance of these things happening by going into
(main file local)>Resources>Data
and opening the config. file, just make sure you open it in a document editor, and don't change the file format.

Offline katie916

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 09:38:18 PM »
ill pass every time i go to try and change something on a video game i end up screwing something up

i know how to play games but other than that im a complete idiot with computers

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 10:22:33 PM »
well just to let you know it's really super simple to change, no more dificult then posting on here.... and if you do mess something up, you can just post it here for some one else to fix (I recommend at least taking a look at it)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 12:03:20 AM »
thats if they let you brand them i tend to loose more girls by trying than just making them work

Yeah, you should really brand at 0 rebellion.  :D

any tips on keeping a good flow of income

Sure, hire some goons and set them to sabotage. Like 2-3 gangs worth. You can send them into the catacombs, but there is a  rather large death toll in there. (unless the gang has a few stats 70+ with max weapons and potions. )

Train your girls and buy crap for them that increases their Constitution. Hi con lets them see more customers and not get as tired. Probably the second most important stat other than rebellion. (which sorts itself out with the girls unless it was naturally high to begin with. But girls like that should have been in the dungeon to begin with.)

and while there in the dungeon does forcing them to do something affect there rebel status or what exactly will it do

Depends on the action. A few increase pcfear and pchate, which is a 0 sum gain. A few lower spirit and confidence (lowers rebellion) and a few lower health. BTW the lower a girls health is the less likely she is to resist torture.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Orden

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 07:35:17 AM »
Here there is a good explanation about how to make your girls obey. In fact it explains mainly how the rebeliousness is rekoned:

http://not-serious-g.blogspot.com/2010/11/whoremaster-make-them-obey.html

Offline katie916

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »
Here there is a good explanation about how to make your girls obey. In fact it explains mainly how the rebeliousness is rekoned:

http://not-serious-g.blogspot.com/2010/11/whoremaster-make-them-obey.html

now thats exactly what i needed lmao thank you  orden

Offline sgb

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 05:13:42 PM »
Speaking of rebelliousness, does it even work right in the latest build?  Girls don't seem to refuse to work in the brothel no matter what in this build.

Offline katie916

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
well arent you the lucky 1  i usaly have to beat them molest and god only knows what else before they obey me  well most girls  the few i captured from the catacombs  i just use the poitions on they scare me with some of there abilitys

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2010, 04:03:02 AM »
Hmm... I'm not getting many refusals, either. Of course, I put that down to me managing my girls better :)

Can I ask what svn number are you both using?