Author Topic: if docClox read this  (Read 10099 times)

Offline compuscribe

Re: if docClox read this
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 12:22:43 AM »
I think his latest blog post does a fine job of explaining why he's been less active in the amateur games scene, lately. I'd love to see an update to Whore Master, and I could sure as hell use his help tying up a few loose ends with Otherworld, but they aren't going to pay the bills. If he's going to have any chance of turning his hobby into something that will, he's going to need to give it everything he's got. I don't think he's actually said he won't be working on any of these side projects, anymore, but I imagine they're distractions that he probably doesn't need, at the moment.

As much as I'd like his help, I recognize the necessity of focusing his attentions elsewhere, and I, for one, wish him the best of luck in his latest endeavor and hope that he is able to find a way to make a living off of it (in no small part, because I've been contemplating a similar move, myself, and I envy him for having the guts to actually pull the trigger ... even if it sounds like his hand was slightly forced).

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
Re: if docClox read this
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »
...Well obviously I didn't expect him to continue working on this, but I'm glad he stopped for a good reason instead of just his normal tendency to stretch himself out too much.

Good luck, I suppose.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.