Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 477683 times)

Offline Shilo

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #195 on: October 31, 2011, 08:52:50 PM »
Ok, there you go. :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zkek97wz5iw63hn

Ran Mouri from Detective Conan

Feel free to change what you think is appropriate since you probably know more about the balancing than me.
And please don't give me any credit for that, I don't own any of the pictures after all.

I resized some of them to keep the file size small and the images within the window.

EDIT: Just noticed that I have a typo in the description. X_X

EDIT2: Some random girl files had a bug where "Fast orgasms" and "Fake orgasm expert" had not every word start with a capital letter and thus were causing errors in the game. I attached the corrected versions.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:28:22 PM by Shilo »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2011, 12:26:08 AM »
Those weren't addressed because the default girl packs for regular whore master aren't supported. You'd get errors on the Slow Orgasms trait, too. We do however need to get that dragon quest priestess pack up and running!

But anyway, you're not actually expected to use the default stuff from regular whore master. As far as EX is concerned, those are also just custom packs. It's good that you adjusted them for anyone who wants to use those, though.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2011, 11:04:06 AM »
Had a thought....

Maybe set win conditions when you start a new game.  Options along the lines like:

- Eliminate all rivals (Godfather)
- Own x number of girls (Slave Master)
- Acquire x amount of money (Tycoon)
- No win condition (Sandbox)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »
Made a couple of girl packs with girls not yet added to WM EX. (Least I think they aren't.)
Also did a random girl pack containing a few of the DQ3 characters and a few customs.
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=892.0

They should be pretty balanced, probably :D Modeled them after your packs.
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »
Ooph, eerie timing.

I was just finishing up my own DQ3 girls. <.<

Small random girl packs for the DQ3 girls, though running into an odd thing when I test them.  Even the girls without Lolita listed as a possible trait are getting it when they spawn, with like...75% chance. o.O

Fighter
Soldier
Thief
Sage
Mage
Merchant
Priest
Jester

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwudor1e7t7b590

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:02:19 PM by Popuri »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Haha you have em all though Popuri!
And since they are random girls it doesnt really matter if we both have em in our packs :D
I for one will be downloading yours >_>

Edit: Erm, and your link leads to my file haha Might want to change that xD

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »
I tried the link and it led to my files too. I think whatever problem there is causes the url to load the searcher's account.

As for me, I'm currently working on a monster girl pack of mythological proportions. ;)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
Ah that would explain it. xD

I may have to marry you after you are finished with that monster pack Crisis....

Also, I had an idea about Gangs in the game. Why not instead of normal gangs, have Gang Leaders? Sort of like the girls but less complicated i guess, could be male or female and gain traits and stuff like that too. Just to make the player care more about them, cause right now loosing a Gang is like no big deal. :D
Anyway, might be hard to do but I though it sounded cool while i was doing the dishes >_>
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:00:17 PM by Lurker »

Offline Popuri

« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
Ok, just tried re-doing the link, see if you have any luck with it, please.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2011, 03:05:12 PM »
Ah that would explain it. xD

I may have to marry you after you are finished with that monster pack Crisis....

Also, I had an idea about Gangs in the game. Why not instead of normal gangs, have Gang Leaders? Sort of like the girls but less complicated i guess, could be male or female and gain traits and stuff like that too. Just to make the player care more about them, cause right now loosing a Gang is like no big deal. :D
Anyway, might be hard to do but I though it sounded cool while i was doing the dishes >_>

I'm fond of that idea as well, Lurker.  I think it's been brought up once or twice, called either 'Goons' or 'Henchmen'.  I think for the moment Future wants to focus on having girls do stuff, but in the future, who knows?

Also, out of curiosity, what's the general feeling on smaller girl packs like I put out?

Personally, it bugs me when the images jump rapidly between different artists/styles/qualities, so I prefer to only have one or two images per category, as it also keeps the file size down.  Just wondering what other folks think.

(Also planning on (soon) doing lots of scripting events for girlpacks, mine and otherwise)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:08:18 PM by Popuri »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2011, 03:23:28 PM »
I'm fond of that idea as well, Lurker.  I think it's been brought up once or twice, called either 'Goons' or 'Henchmen'.  I think for the moment Future wants to focus on having girls do stuff, but in the future, who knows?

Also, out of curiosity, what's the general feeling on smaller girl packs like I put out?

Personally, it bugs me when the images jump rapidly between different artists/styles/qualities, so I prefer to only have one or two images per category, as it also keeps the file size down.  Just wondering what other folks think.

(Also planning on (soon) doing lots of scripting events for girlpacks, mine and otherwise)

Ah, yeah I was more thinking along the lines of adding that later on aswell. ^_^

As far as small girl packs go I dont mind one bit, aslong as the images are good quality. My pet peeve is "cleaning" up ever girl pack i find. Haha, I tend to drop pictures from comics and such and replace them with ones that, in my mind, looks better and have a higher quality. So i sort of agree with you, but I dont mind style/artist changes as much as you do.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:25:19 PM by Lurker »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
I don't really have a preference on small or large random girl packs. I'm not likely to make smaller random girl packs unless the reason is lack of decent pictures, but I'll happily download a few.

As for my mythological monster girl pack, here's my current progress:

Completed:

Satyr
Werewolf/Wolfgirl

Working on/Planned:

Angel
Succubus
Mermaid
Vampire
Naga
Harpy
Tengu
Kappa
Phoenix
Unicorn
Oni/Ogre
Medusa (Unique)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):

Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

I'm taking suggestions (please only creatures/entities from mythology/folklore)!

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2011, 04:56:01 PM »
I'm going to optimize (resolution change/dupe check/etc) and possibly cut down a few pictures and place them in the "official"girl releases from time to time with priority given to whatever girls have the largest, highest quality pack sizes. I'll make an effort to list who made the packs as long as I don't modify them heavily. At the moment I'm looking at doing that with the Kitsune pack from Crisis21 and the Aigis pack from DarkTI, as well as some from Lurker if I get them modified in time. I think it's important that we have a regular database of girls for people to just grab packs from as long as doing so doesn't cause much drama. Anyone is more than welcome to upgrade or make their own version of anything I've released.

If anyone doesn't want me to do that for whatever reason, you'd better speak up. PM me.

The gang system is set in stone for what I plan to do. You might not see it fully implemented for a while.

I've seen various people complain about small pack sizes over the almost year I've been here. Guys tend to get bored with seeing the same picture over and over. I'll always include any pics that can be acquired provided they're over my arbitrary threshold of quality. I care less about inconsistency in art style than I do about low quality art or art that doesn't even look like the character in question. It's almost mandatory that in a crossover game like this, you will see varying art styles. The only way to prevent it is to have an artist draw every girl specifically for this game, which just isn't going to happen.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Shilo

« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »
Nice to hear you are going to take care of those girls from the packs as well. I really prefer to have each girl a separate download so you can choose yourself and don't have to download too much stuff you don't want anyway. And it avoids duplication.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »
I have no problem with you adjusting my girl packs. I pretty much slap them together fast and I'll be the first to admit they could stand improvement.

Monster Girl Pack of mythological proportions progress:

Completed:

Satyr (100% Nymphomaniac rate!)
Werewolf/Wolfgirl
Tengu
Harpy (Highly aggressive! Can start with PCHate as high as 50!)

Working on/Planned:

Angel
Succubus
Mermaid
Vampire
Naga
Kappa
Phoenix
Unicorn
Oni/Ogre
Medusa (Unique)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):

Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

Still taking (mythological) suggestions!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:11:57 PM by Crisis21 »