Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 479922 times)

Offline Popuri

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #240 on: November 02, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
You misspelled the Nekomata death pic & recheck the Ronin folder.

.....fuck, I'm going on vacation. You guys are on fire.

Damnation.  Thanks for catching that.  Re-uploading with corrections.

Ronin disappointed me.  She's very cute, but the number of pictures for her out there is very, very small. :(

Offline TalosParoxi

« Reply #241 on: November 02, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »
Ronin disappointed me.  She's very cute, but the number of pictures for her out there is very, very small. :(

I know what you mean. there are alot of characters I want to make packs of and you think you have enough pics... but then you find out that they're not diverse enough or aren't clear enough on the subject.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #242 on: November 02, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »
Made a pack with some gundam chix, awwwwwyeah  8)
http://www.mediafire.com/?c2b1ldhfbdm7qap
My thread explains which girls.

Edit: Question, would you prefer if i made one .girlsx file for each girl or just keep doing packs. I mostly do the packs cause im lazy. :o
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:25:13 PM by Lurker »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »
We're going to create conflicts either way, but separate would probably help reduce it by a lot. People who download my official releases and yours would already have a duplicate Kanu Unchou for example, and its only going to get worse. But whatever works for you.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2011, 07:46:07 PM »
Starting to think we should organize these things alphabetically instead of by series, to make them easier to look up.  Also I'll upload altered versions of my random packs later, with one file per girl.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »
Right ill start doing single packs from now on. I probably wont convert my old ones to single packs though. To much of a hassle to reupload everything again.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2011, 10:38:54 PM »
Monster Girl Pack of mythological proportions progress:

Completed:

Satyr (100% Nymphomaniac rate!)
Werewolf/Wolfgirl
Tengu
Harpy (Highly aggressive! Can start with PCHate as high as 50!)
Yeti (I found a grand total of two H-pics worth mentioning. Only one was good enough to go in. I had to go to deviantart to find a decent profile pic.)
Mermaid
Angel
Succubus (The lesbian pics for both angel and succubus girls involve 1 angel and 1 succubus.)
Sphinx (O.o)
Oni (Dear lord, that's a lot of spiked clubs....)
 Minotaur/Cowgirl
Medusa (Unique. The most antagonistic girl to go in the game yet. Adventurer, Aggressive, Assassin, Merciless, Fearless, Malformed, Tsundere, Yandere, Iron Will, Sadistic, Strong, Tough, Basic Magic, Strong Magic, PCHate 100, 0 Happiness, 25 base Combat & Magic, 0 Obedience, etc. I've half a mind to write some custom interaction scripts for her where one wrong move gets the player turned to stone and results in game over.)
Bastet (Unique. Ugh, locating egyptian catgirls was a nightmare! Though this fine lady has sex skills out the wazoo!)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique. Managed to put this together without any furry pics even.)
Kraken (Unique. My version would work better if we had a Rapist trait that had her force herself on anyone she defeated in combat.)

Working on/Planned:

Vampire
Naga/Lamia
Kappa
Phoenix
Unicorn
Valkyrie
Fairies (Butterfly and Dragonfly winged varieties)
Elves (Maybe? Depends on how fast I finish the rest)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):

Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

Still taking (mythological) suggestions!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:13:10 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2011, 11:25:45 PM »
Soul Calibur girls now in my thread. And single .girlsx files this time  ;)

Offline Popuri

« Reply #248 on: November 03, 2011, 01:20:40 AM »
Updated (split) girlsx and rgirlsx files for my random packs and lurker's earlier posts attached below.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2011, 02:10:41 AM »
Updated (split) girlsx and rgirlsx files for my random packs and lurker's earlier posts attached below.

Well arent you a sweetie haha. Are those from my first two packs? If so i'll add a link below them in my thread with your split files.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2011, 03:32:09 AM »
Sometimes, when editing these girl packs, I really just have stop and reflect for a moment. Here among all these beautifully proportioned legs, absolutely stunning pictures of women making love, packs that so many people have lovingly and carefully thrown together like a rag doll. Why is it that this censored, gaping pussy looks like the girl is taking a shit with her vagina?

/rapes the delete button
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2011, 03:36:45 AM »
Sometimes, when editing these girl packs, I really just have stop and reflect for a moment. Here among all these beautifully proportioned legs, absolutely stunning pictures of women making love, packs that so many people have lovingly and carefully thrown together like a rag doll. Why is it that this censored, gaping pussy looks like the girl is taking a shit with her vagina?

/rapes the delete button

rofl, gotta love the japanese!

Offline crazy

« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2011, 05:17:05 AM »
Haven't had anytime to play this yet but when I finally get around to doing it.  What do I have to do to make all the girls I've made work for it?  Sorry for asking just don't want to read thru 17 pages.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2011, 05:55:10 AM »
I'll go make a default pack on the Friday update I guess. I'll go Popuri stylez and do a very small pic count for each girl. Then people who want more can go download any specific girls whenever they want. This wasn't possible until Dagoth fixed my problem this week, so don't tell me I should've done it sooner.

There's finally people here who don't know how to make all this shit work! So, time to make it more user-friendly.

I'll make instructions.
1. Download and extract a resolution pack from post #1 on page 1.
2. Download whatever girls you want from post #3 on page 1.
3. You MUST have downloaded 1 normal random girl and 1 catacomb random girl. If you don't, all hell breaks loose.
4. Extract all those girl packs. Yeah, that's not fun, go ahead and suggest better ways.
5. You have to put all those files into a specific location.
wherever_you_put_the_thing_from_step_1/Resources/Characters/
Put all the girl packs there.
6. Now look at
Do you see a folder with each girl's name? Ok, do you see a bunch of files below those folders, like Rei Ayanami.girlsx or things like that? No? SHIT!!!
The problem is that winrar is a bitch and 7zip is a douchebag. Anyway, you have to go into all those folders with the girl names. You should see ANOTHER folder with the girl's name and a file like I said earlier. It's just a file with the girl's name. Cut and paste ALL, yes ALL, FUCK, of those into the
folder. Now restart step 6.
7. Get out of there, go back to
wherever_you_put_the_thing_from_step_1
Double click the Whore Master.exe file here.
8. If it doesn't work, wait till Friday/Saturdayish, I'll at least make it so you can start the game without having to do all that bullshit.

the end

Offline Popuri

« Reply #254 on: November 03, 2011, 07:13:01 AM »
I'll go make a default pack on the Friday update I guess. I'll go Popuri stylez and do a very small pic count for each girl. Then people who want more can go download any specific girls whenever they want. This wasn't possible until Dagoth fixed my problem this week, so don't tell me I should've done it sooner.

I've been editing the girls from your list for my own use, actually.  I've finished trimming all the unique girls, just gotta do random now.  Lemme know if you want me to post the trimmed versions, comes down to like... 75 mb.