Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 480474 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2011, 07:53:22 AM »
THE FUTURE: there're a lot of new custom packs. It probably would be better to create a new general topic, where people can post links to their packs for wm ex, so you and others didn't need to search for them here.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2011, 08:00:56 AM »
Well arent you a sweetie haha. Are those from my first two packs? If so i'll add a link below them in my thread with your split files.

Your first two packs, minus Kanu Unchou. :)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:04 AM »
Your first two packs, minus Kanu Unchou. :)

And Queens Blade, FMA and Gundam. xD
And I had totally forgotten I had Kanu Unchou at all xD

Offline Popuri

« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2011, 09:11:47 AM »
Working on splitting up the default release's random girl packs now.  (i.e. bunny girl becomes bunny girl blonde, bunny girl brunette, etc)

Offline Lurker

« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »
You did miss Flay Allster, Pop but i sorted that myself.  :)

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #260 on: November 03, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
Here, a .girlsx file for Flay Allster.

Remember to delete (or relocate to a backup folder) the old multi-girl .girlsx files if you unload the single-girl .girlsx files.

Trying to load multiple copies of the same girl (the both try and access the same picture folder) causes the game to crash on loading.

I don't actually know if WMEX does this, but I couldn't get the original version to work at all until I removed all the duplicates from the .girlsx files.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »
Here, a .girlsx file for Flay Allster.

Remember to delete (or relocate to a backup folder) the old multi-girl .girlsx files if you unload the single-girl .girlsx files.

Trying to load multiple copies of the same girl (the both try and access the same picture folder) causes the game to crash on loading.

I don't actually know if WMEX does this, but I couldn't get the original version to work at all until I removed all the duplicates from the .girlsx files.

Appreciate it, Crisis, but Lurker already posted the my split version with Flay added back in.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2011, 03:19:50 PM »
The '1.30.4' is the version number of the game. Generally speaking the '1' in the front means that you're currently on the first fully playable version that's been released (if you are playing a game that has a '0' in that spot instead, then it is officially incomplete). The numbers after that relate to how many revisions this first version has gone through. The closer to the front, or the '1', the bigger a revision it was. Revisions are generally things like bugfixes and interface updates that don't greatly change the gameplay.

As for the folder issue, the way these programs work means they can only search a specific location to find what they're looking for. If you changed it so the game could read the images in the second folder, it wouldn't be able to find the ones in the first anymore. The way it's currently set up reduces the number of file directories needed to run the game while still keeping the girl pics easily separated.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2011, 04:56:16 PM »
THE FUTURE: there're a lot of new custom packs. It probably would be better to create a new general topic, where people can post links to their packs for wm ex, so you and others didn't need to search for them here.

I've been thinking about it. Sure, I'll go do that.

We'll still see roughly the same level of chattiness and things will get buried until the OP stops being lazy and posts links to the packs on the first page, though. With no moderator power (and I don't want any), it isn't like there is any way to enforce only posts containing modded packs for EX.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #264 on: November 03, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »
Yeah, but at least most of game-related and packs-related discussions will be in different topics, and it will be easier to find download links.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2011, 06:40:17 PM »
Put my post in the WMEX girls thread.

My current project has 20 completed catacomb girls (15 random, 5 unique) and in just barely over half the size limit for mediafire.

I have plenty of space to put in more, people! Got a favorite mythological beast/deity/entity that you'd like to see me put a pack together for? Post and let me know!

The kappa images contain one loli pic, but it was far too amusing to pass up. I'll describe it for you.

Kappa are known for having more-or-less hollow heads that they must keep filled with water to survive. If they tip their head to far, such as when bowing, the water can spill out the large circular opening in the top of their head. The mentioned pic is of a loli kappa girl kneeling down while a guy rubs his cock along the rim of this opening in her head.

Current Project - Monster Girl Pack of mythological proportions:

Completed:

Satyr (100% Nymphomaniac rate!)
Werewolf (Wolfgirl essentially.)
Tengu (Winged martial artists ahoy!)
Harpy (Highly aggressive! Can start with PCHate as high as 50!)
Yeti (I found a grand total of two H-pics worth mentioning. Only one was good enough to go in. I had to go to deviantart to find a decent profile pic.)
Mermaid (Making this pack made me realize we could use a trait for girls that prevents them from running away due to a lack of mobility.)
Angel (Wholesome enough to almost make you feel guilty about running a brothel. Almost.)
Succubus (The lesbian pics for both angel and succubus girls involve 1 angel and 1 succubus.)
Sphinx (O.o)
Djinn (You've got a hot obedient girl, what are your next two wishes?)
Oni (Dear lord, that's a lot of spiked clubs....)
Minotaur (Cowgirl. Got Milk, check.)
Vampire (Caution, several of these pics contain blood! What, you expected different?)
Lamia (Snake girls. Some of these were pretty fun to locate.)
Kappa (Has one loli pic, but it was too amusing to pass up.)
Medusa (Unique. The most antagonistic girl to go in the game yet. Adventurer, Aggressive, Assassin, Merciless, Fearless, Malformed, Tsundere, Yandere, Iron Will, Sadistic, Strong, Tough, Basic Magic, Strong Magic, PCHate 100, 0 Happiness, 25 base Combat & Magic, 0 Obedience, etc. I've half a mind to write some custom interaction scripts for her where one wrong move gets the player turned to stone and results in game over.)
Bastet (Unique. Ugh, locating egyptian catgirls was a nightmare! Though this fine lady has sex skills out the wazoo!)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique. Managed to put this together without any furry pics even.)
Kraken (Unique. My version would work better if we had a Rapist trait that had her force herself on anyone she defeated in combat.)
Coyote (Unique. Native American shapeshifting trickster. Looks fully human and is as disobedient as I can make her without loading on aggressive traits.)

Working on/Planned:

Cyclops
Phoenix
Unicorn
Valkyrie
Fairies (Butterfly and Dragonfly winged varieties)
Elves (Maybe? Depends on how fast I finish the rest)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):
Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2011, 08:06:58 PM »
Considering the explosion of other people than myself contributing to girl packs, this phase of WM EX is nearly completed. I didn't get a whole lot done this week as you will see when I release v1.3, but it's almost over. However, there are still several things that should be implemented.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »
Breaking news on my monster girl pack of mythological proportions!

I have found pics for Quetzalcoatl! I managed to score 15 pics of what appears to be someone's original character named 'Baalsama' that no one seems to know the origins of. What matters is that she's a winged serpent girl (and wears a crown which just makes the whole thing better) and was perfect to fill this role.

Still can't find anything to fill the Thunderbird slot though. Settling for the Mozilla Thunderbird persona is starting to look tempting....

Edit: Here are a pair of girls for game testers who don't want their testing to be bogged down by lots of girls with all sorts of traits and different stats. They have rock bottom stats, with only Health and Happiness above 0, and the only trait they get besides Average Boobs is Virgin. One is an ordinary random girl (peasant) and the other is a catacomb girl (runaway). They are there so you can shove in some simple girls and run code tests or test new girls by giving them an unpopulated install with only these two as competition.

TestGirls
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:10:06 AM by Crisis21 »

Offline Arcenciel

« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2011, 06:16:45 AM »
Noob question here. When I send Signum to explore catacombs, I keep getting messages that she is slaughtering girl monsters. I realise this is because she has the agressive and merciless traits, but what I'm wondering is if it's just flavor text or did she actually kill them? I'm inclined to think it's only flavor text as the text goes something like this:

Signum encountered 2 monsters!
She enjoys butchering a monster girl!
Signum getx xxx gold, captures 0 monster girls and 2 monsters!

2 captured + 1 killed, but she only encountered 2.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:26:56 AM by Arcenciel »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #269 on: November 04, 2011, 06:28:56 AM »
Well I skimmed the messages I wrote and didn't see anything about killing. Which trait is the cold blooded trait? Assassin? Yandere? Twisted?

If it's something along the lines of "took them out", that doesn't necessarily mean killing.