Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 480383 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
THEFUTURE:

Feel free to use any of my girl packs aslonga s you mark them with my name, not cause I want credit but so i dont download them again xD

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2011, 05:26:44 PM »
Crisis21: more various elfs, please. THE FUTURE is going to release Dark Elf next time, but there're plenty of others.

THE FUTURE: sure, go ahead and grab them, but actually I managed to find some more good pictures for Aigis as well as for the other characters, and made more accurate description and traits for them. If you aren't going to add traits gradation in your next release, I can upload them right now, otherwise it probably would be better to wait for it.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2011, 05:42:41 PM »
Thanks for uploading those packs, guys. Looks like we finally have a huge Asuka pack thanks to Lurker. Is there any reason why her name doesn't have Soryuu in it? They didn't change that in the new movies, did they?

Ah, yeah, btw, I saw you had Aigis/Aegis tagged with the name "Aegis". DarkTI, you don't care either way about her name, right? I said back when I released EX that I'd use the westernized versions of character names, so I'd be using "Aigis" or I'll just post a pack for both names. Or did they change her name in P3Portable?

About trait gradation, it's probably not going to happen until the next major update. For now, it's probably not that big of a deal that in our example, Chie shouldn't be as tough as KOS-MOS. KOS-MOS having Construct already makes her quite a lot tougher than Chie. And sadly Miku Hatsune having Construct also makes her quite a lot tougher than Chie. lol.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »
I'm suddenly tempted to do a Chii pack.  And write her some custom interaction scripts so that all she says is 'Chii'.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
btw, the "Dark Elf" pack I have on the list to release is deadlykingblue's "Elf" pack. So brown elves with white hair. Greyish blue elves (also something deadlykingblue has done I believe) are not included.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2011, 06:06:54 PM »
Her name is Aegis in the Japanese version. They often confuse me because of their similarity  :)
So, here we go:
If you already have old versions of my Persona characters, please delete them and download new ones.
Aigis
Chie Satonaka
Elizabeth (not too much pics, but better than nothing)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Kimiko Amato (female version of MC from portable version of the game)
Rise Kujikawa
Yukari Takeba
Yukiko Amagi
I don't think it's possible to make packs for any other character of any Persona game since their pictures are extremely rare.

I'll probably release some girls from Soul Eater next time.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:39:45 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »
Thanks for uploading those packs, guys. Looks like we finally have a huge Asuka pack thanks to Lurker. Is there any reason why her name doesn't have Soryuu in it? They didn't change that in the new movies, did they?

Oh no they probably didnt. Just an error on my part haha. Like I wrote in the thread I posted the files in, I only intended to use them myself at first but then changed my mind. So her name is Soryuu aswell.
Also, the elf in my pack is a grey elf from Lineage 2 if someone is planning on doing elves etc.

And I'm currently putting a Tifa Lockhart pack together since i noticed no one added her yet. I neeed me some Tfa xD
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:12:49 PM by Lurker »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »
Sounds good, most video game girls from Squaresoft or fighting game girls have so much godawful fanart that when I cut down those packs I ended up with tiny packs, which take a very low priority in the release order.

Her name is Aegis in the Japanese version. They often confuse me because of their similarity

Persona FTW

Yeah, it's kind of a cheap pun. Aegis is a mythological reference that suits her quite well, but Aegis sounds rather masculine. They made it Aigis probably because of a few reasons: AI, LOL!!, it sounds more feminine, and the way English speakers pronounce "Aigis" is afaik much closer to how the Japanese would pronounce "Aegis" ah-eee-geees, not sure where the emphasis goes. Presumably at the ah-eee.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:38 PM »
I'll think about elves. There's no shortage of elf pics though, so it won't be high priority.

Medusa preview - Profile1 pic:

Monster Girl Pack of mythological proportions progress:

Completed:

Satyr (100% Nymphomaniac rate!)
Werewolf/Wolfgirl
Tengu
Harpy (Highly aggressive! Can start with PCHate as high as 50!)
Yeti (I found a grand total of two H-pics worth mentioning. Only one was good enough to go in. I had to go to deviantart to find a decent profile pic.)
Medusa (Unique. The most antagonistic girl to go in the game yet. Adventurer, Aggressive, Assassin, Merciless, Fearless, Malformed, Tsundere, Yandere, Iron Will, Sadistic, Strong, Tough, Basic Magic, Strong Magic, PCHate 100, 0 Happiness, 25 base Combat & Magic, 0 Obedience, etc. I've half a mind to write some custom interaction scripts for her where one wrong move gets the player turned to stone and results in game over.)

Working on/Planned:

Angel
Succubus
Mermaid
Vampire
Naga/Lamia
Kappa
Phoenix
Unicorn
Oni/Ogre
Elves (Maybe? Depends on how fast I finish the rest)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):

Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

Still taking (mythological) suggestions!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:07:12 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline Shilo

« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
Ah, yeah, btw, I saw you had Aigis/Aegis tagged with the name "Aegis". DarkTI, you don't care either way about her name, right? I said back when I released EX that I'd use the westernized versions of character names, so I'd be using "Aigis" or I'll just post a pack for both names.

Hope you don't exaggerate the "westernization". They named "Ran Mouri" and "Sonoko Suzuki" in the US version "Rachel Moore" and "Serena Sebastian" after all. D:

Btw: What can be the cause of a girl masturbating pretty much every time in her Free Time? She neither has a particularly high libido nor any trait that would seem to induce this.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:01:28 PM by Shilo »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2011, 07:01:16 PM »
Crisis21, I don't know about the others, but I can't see your preview picture.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2011, 07:03:34 PM »
Switched the image source. You should see it now.

Edit: Okay, uploaded the image to a file hosting site and re-edited the post. NOW you should see it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:08:12 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »
Yup, I see it now.
Btw you can also make fairy pack. I remember there were couple of them in original wm, but not too qualitative.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2011, 07:25:20 PM »
I'll look into that.  I'll probably do Butterfly winged and Dragonfly winged fairies.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
Btw: What can be the cause of a girl masturbating pretty much every time in her Free Time? She neither has a particularly high libido nor any trait that would seem to induce this.
Indeed, it would be better if, for example, nerd girl sometimes read a book instead of masturbating  :D