Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 477296 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »
Sounds good, most video game girls from Squaresoft or fighting game girls have so much godawful fanart that when I cut down those packs I ended up with tiny packs, which take a very low priority in the release order.

I'm to picky to choose the low quality stuff xD
And Tifa is done.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dkkpu74vd62k698

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »
Indeed, it would be better if, for example, nerd girl sometimes read a book instead of masturbating  :D

And an adventurer girl occasionally spends the time training. *nods sagely*

Edit: an addition to my earlier suggestions. I'd edit the previous post, but this takes it over the character limit (20000 characters)

5. Item 'Badness'

Currently items have a 'Bad' rating from 0-100 determining how bad they are for a girl and thus how happy she is to get them from you plus how likely she is to buy it for herself. The cutoff for when a girl likes/dislikes the item is either 20 or 25, I can't recall right now.

However, it seems to me that some girls should be more tolerant of 'bad' items than others. For example: A girl new to the business and no sexually based traits isn't going to like getting a stripper pole installed in her room. On the other hand, s girl who has lots of sexual traits and experience in the business might love getting such a thing.

I have determined three things upon which 'badness' is based with current core items.

1. How overtly sexual the item is. The more it makes the girl look/feel like a sex object for sale, the less she likes it.
2. How painful/damaging/scary the item is. Even masochists tend to have a pain threshold they don't like crossing without good reason. Anything that causes your girl's health to drop, or PCFear/PCHate to rise, upon use falls under this category (like Oil of Redemption or Nightmare Orb). Things that force the wearer under the player's control (like Necklace of Control) would also enter this category.
3. How addictive it is. Hey, drugs are bad for you. End of story.

Thus my proposal is to split the current 'Bad' item stat into three. BadSexy, BadPain, BadDrug.

Each girl would have an invisible stat determining her tolerance for each type of 'Badness'. Base should be 20 for each girl and the only way to raise or lower them would be with traits and statuses.

Pessimist - Raises all three 'Bad' tolerances by 5.
Masochist - Raises 'BadPain' tolerance by 10.
Broken Will - Raises 'BadPain' and 'BadSexy' tolerances by 10.
Mind Fucked - Raises 'BadPain' and 'BadSexy' tolerances by 10.
Controlled - Raises 'BadPain' and 'BadSexy' tolerances by 10.
Iron Will - Lowers all three 'Bad' tolerances by 5.
Cool Person - Lowers 'BadDrug' tolerance by 5
Nymphomaniac - Raises 'BadSexy' tolerance by 10.
Sexy Air - Raises 'BadSexy' tolerance by 5.
Each level of Exhibitionist - Raises 'BadSexy' tolerance by 5 (stacking, 20 at Lvl 4).
Shroud Addict/Fairy Dust Addict/Viras Blood Addict - Each raises 'BadDrug' tolerance by a whopping 25!

So, with this system, the max tolerance for 'BadPain' is 65, 'BadSexy' is 90, and 'BadDrug' is 100 (all three addictions + Pessimist)

Why I'd like this: It makes allocating items a little trickier when some of your girls will like them and others won't. Right now giving a girl an item you want her to have and she doesn't like will never change, so there's no reason to hold off giving it to her. It also represents a kind of growth among the girls as the game progresses.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:12:39 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline Uriel

« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:06 PM »
What can be the cause of a girl masturbating pretty much every time in her Free Time? She neither has a particularly high libido nor any trait that would seem to induce this.
Observed this too, she's masturbating for months, maybe years now. I'll look wich girl it was.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2011, 09:34:50 PM »
It's set for the girl to jill off if she has >= 60 Libido, and there are a lot of reasons for why a girl with ~40 could jump up to 60 in 1 turn. Nymphomaniac being the biggest reason.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline bobjohn

« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:19 PM »
Damn it, I'm falling behind on recording stuff again. Thanks for the suggestions, we'll see how things turn out.

The goal before I even start working on a new content release is probably something like
[97/200] convert and release at least 200 unique girls (and whatever amount of randoms)
[ ] fix all current bugs (mostly complete)
[ ] finish adding a few of the suggestions I mean to add into the current WM EX, mainly relating to talent ratings

Then it's on to planning the next version, which will take quite a while on its own. I'd rather not rush it.

I'm going to optimize (resolution change/dupe check/etc) and possibly cut down a few pictures and place them in the "official"girl releases from time to time with priority given to whatever girls have the largest, highest quality pack sizes. I'll make an effort to list who made the packs as long as I don't modify them heavily

could save yourself a lot of time by finding someone to delegate that task to.  Find someone in this thread that creates packs to your liking and ask them to look over all the packs submitted to quality check (and just check the .girlx yourself for finishing touch).

Offline Shilo

« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2011, 04:07:25 AM »
It's set for the girl to jill off if she has >= 60 Libido, and there are a lot of reasons for why a girl with ~40 could jump up to 60 in 1 turn. Nymphomaniac being the biggest reason.

Well, the (random) girl in question has a libido of 23 and no trait like Nymphomaniac. A bug maybe? (On a side note did I try to get her pregnant for weeks in the dungeon before, but it never worked out and I made sure she was not Sterile or anything like that.)
It seems quite counterproductive to her stamina regeneration if she does that every week, so maybe it should be also based on when the last time was that she had sex, so she can have at least a few times of real free time before doing that again. How long depends on the level of libido.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:11:10 AM by Shilo »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2011, 04:16:23 AM »
Let me see your save if possible (pm it or whatever you want to do). If it's as you say then yup, there's some kind of problem. Or I'll just try to figure it out on my own.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
New packs here. This time I have girls from sailor moon (the first anime I've seen in my live when I was a child, you never forget such a thing  8) ).
I mostly took already existing girlsx files, but I've replaced almost all pictures and added a lot of new ones.

Mercury
Venus
Moon
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:07:32 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2011, 10:29:20 AM »
New packs here. This time I have girls from sailor moon (the first anime I've seen in my live when I was a child, you never forget such a thing  8) ).
I mostly took already existing girlsx files, but I've replaced almost all pictures and added a lot of new ones.

Mercury
Venus
Moon
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto

You. Are. Amazing.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »
Finishing up the pictures now (not all will be complete, some of these girls are hard to find), and should have the .rgirlsx done after my first class today.

Disgaea Girls! (Somewhat loli content in places, tried to find pictures that made'em look older)

Magic Knight
Thief
Ninja
Brawler
Mage
Archer
Healer
Ronin
Warrior
Succubus (Monster girl)
Nekomata (Monster girl)

Offline Shilo

« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
Finished two more girls from Detective Conan. Feel free to add them to your official list and modify them.
Sonoko Suzuki: http://www.mediafire.com/?al8qlv0mg3v0s9g
Kazuha Toyama: http://www.mediafire.com/?tfqmvbb6o2kow92

Unfortunately there were barely any good pictures available for them, but I did my best to get at least one for each category.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2011, 02:09:33 PM »
Did FMA girl pack. Only 3 girls, was struggling to find good pictures surprisingly :o
http://www.mediafire.com/?89xitvav2797aoc

Offline Popuri

« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2011, 03:59:28 PM »
Here they are.  Disgaea Random girls.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ef1nddn89o0oy7z (corrected file)

Think I'll do Final Fantasy Tactics next.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:04:01 PM by Popuri »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »
You misspelled the Nekomata death pic & recheck the Ronin folder.

.....fuck, I'm going on vacation. You guys are on fire.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2011, 05:28:15 PM »
I just realized that a couple of the myth-girls I'm making might need traits that don't currently exist to work the way they should.

Such as:

Wings: +Beauty, +Agility, increased chances of success when trying to flee.
Lame: The girl has limited mobility and cannot move around freely on her own. Incapable of running away. (for the mermaids)

Also, even if I pack in several girls together in one .rar file, I'll always have separate girlsx & rgirlsx files for them so they can be easily taken out if a person dislikes some of them for any reason.

Monster Girl Pack of mythological proportions progress:

Completed:

Satyr (100% Nymphomaniac rate!)
Werewolf/Wolfgirl
Tengu
Harpy (Highly aggressive! Can start with PCHate as high as 50!)
Yeti (I found a grand total of two H-pics worth mentioning. Only one was good enough to go in. I had to go to deviantart to find a decent profile pic.)
Mermaid
Angel
Succubus (The lesbian pics for both angel and succubus girls involve 1 angel and 1 succubus.)
Sphinx (O.o)
Medusa (Unique. The most antagonistic girl to go in the game yet. Adventurer, Aggressive, Assassin, Merciless, Fearless, Malformed, Tsundere, Yandere, Iron Will, Sadistic, Strong, Tough, Basic Magic, Strong Magic, PCHate 100, 0 Happiness, 25 base Combat & Magic, 0 Obedience, etc. I've half a mind to write some custom interaction scripts for her where one wrong move gets the player turned to stone and results in game over.)
Bastet (Unique. Ugh, locating egyptian catgirls was a nightmare! Though this fine lady has sex skills out the wazoo!)

Working on/Planned:

Vampire
Naga/Lamia
Kappa
Phoenix
Unicorn
Oni/Ogre
Minotauress/Cowgirl
Valkyrie
Fairies (Butterfly and Dragonfly winged varieties)
Elves (Maybe? Depends on how fast I finish the rest)
Okami Amaterasu (Unique)

Given Up (Can't find pics. I appear to have disproved Rule 34.....):

Thunderbird (I don't mean the personification of Mozilla Thunderbird either!)
Quetzalcoatl (Unique)

Still taking (mythological) suggestions!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:11:15 PM by Crisis21 »