devolution

Author Topic: Gallery of WTF  (Read 43909 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Gallery of WTF
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2010, 05:32:47 AM »
This store was dropped during the 1964 earthquake up here in Alaska - mostly intact...beneath the pavement.

It's just a shame the sign doesn't now read "Go stick your head in a pig", really.

Offline Abtakha

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2010, 12:08:49 PM »
Oh? Why?
(edit) For all I know it might, I don't wander around in good 'ol Anchorage much. I do believe that particular shop is still around tho, rebuilt of course. ::)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:14:37 PM by Abtakha »
There will be exceptions to everything I say, without exception

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »
It's a Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy joke :)

http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~tdcreigh/share-and-enjoy.html

Offline Abtakha

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »
I have read those books a couple times, and I always forget about scc ::)
There will be exceptions to everything I say, without exception

Offline ForgottenReaver7

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2010, 04:38:35 AM »
Haha I know I'm kind of reviving a dead thread here, but I've got something you guys just have to see.
Some may have seen it already though, but it's definitely worth posting.
I'll have to warn you though... Things just aren't the same afterward.
It makes you go " ??? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!" until you die on the inside.
So, uhm, Enjoy? Haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W8fBsLYHcE
...I swear, only the Japanese...  XD
Oh, just found this one too. Ahahaha I love Japanese commercials. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxppZBcdB-M&feature=related

And DocClox, I love you! I lol'd at that HHGTTG reference XD
Douglas Adams was a genius!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:41:09 AM by ForgottenReaver7 »

Offline Thought Crime

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2010, 01:34:56 PM »
Haha I know I'm kind of reviving a dead thread here, but I've got something you guys just have to see.

Congratulations ForgottenReaver!! You just won at the internets.
~*Build a man a fire, and he stays warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.*~
       -T. Prachett

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »
my brain is lost now....
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Samu

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2010, 06:57:01 PM »
That was.... random... I guess.... ???

later, must reboot my brain ....

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »
Some may have seen it already though, but it's definitely worth posting.
I'll have to warn you though... Things just aren't the same afterward.
It makes you go " ??? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!" until you die on the inside.
So, uhm, Enjoy? Haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W8fBsLYHcE
...I swear, only the Japanese...  XD

I'm so glad I came back to this thread to watch a guy shat out his own ball sack. Then another guy flicks said ball sack causing him to pee from his right dick nipple at a tennis player who then proceeds to smack the trail of piss with a tennis racket yelling "Hai, Hai, Hai" the whole time...

And that's just in the first few minutes. What does it say about me though that I found the "Coach" playing air guitar in the middle of all this insanity to be the strangest thing that happened?
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline ForgottenReaver7

« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2010, 07:30:27 AM »
Congratulations ForgottenReaver!! You just won at the internets.
Hah mission accomplished.  8)

my brain is lost now....
Hahaha I know exactly how you feel.  :D

That was.... random... I guess.... ???

later, must reboot my brain ....
You guess?! It is the epitome of random. I've never encountered anything more random...
It overloads what your mind is equipped to handle.
I actually found this on a "you wut you lose" board on /b/ XD

I'm   so glad I came back to this thread to watch a guy shat out his own ball   sack. Then another guy flicks said ball sack causing him to pee from   his right dick nipple at a tennis player who then proceeds to smack the   trail of piss with a tennis racket yelling "Hai, Hai, Hai" the whole   time...

And that's just in the first few minutes. What does it   say about me though that I found the "Coach" playing air guitar in the   middle of all this insanity to be the strangest thing that happened?
Ahahahahaha  :D
I have to say I find all your reactions extremely amusing.
But yes, that was actually just a fraction of the overall insanity. After the first minute I remember thinking "Okay... it just can not get any weirder..." and then it just gets progressively more fucked up, to the point where about halfway through I reached "Oh...  ??? WTF... Okay, I was wrong... VERY, VERY wrong.".
The air guitar part I found hilarious-- I mean, seriously, think about the kind of person you'd have to be that your first reaction is to start playing air guitar while all of that madness is going on! Rather, I'd be questioning my own sanity at that point.
For me, the point where I lost it all completely was when that nurse guy was insulting the 'vampire', especially when he squeezed it... I remember thinking "What is this I don't even...." and then by the end of the video I was practically catatonic.

I think it's safe to say that this is a new level of mindfuck. Others, please tell me, when did you reach your WTF moment?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 07:34:14 AM by ForgottenReaver7 »

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2010, 09:19:30 AM »
I think it's safe to say that this is a new level of mindfuck. Others, please tell me, when did you reach your WTF moment?

Reading the responses. On the whole, I'm quite glad I decided not to watch the video clip :)

Offline Kenki

« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »
Somethings cannot be unseen. ???

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2010, 03:44:50 PM »
Saddest thing is that it is not the weirdest thing I have seen in my life
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »
Reading the responses. On the whole, I'm quite glad I decided not to watch the video clip :)

It's not really that bad...

Don't get me wrong, it definitely causes the needle on the wtf meter to break through it's protective glass enclosure and  hang, cartoon style, from a "boinging" spring. But there is just so much WTF packed in there that you eventually get numb to it. By the time the Doctor tried to remove a tiny mutant Man-Leach from a pigtailed schoolgirl by attacking it's self esteem, I had long since stopped caring.

Though this video does raise some alarming questions. How does something like this even get planed? I'd assume even describing the scenes in this vid to someone would raise a few eyebrows at best. At worst, it would be a conversation that started with "Hey guys! Here is a cool idea for a movie!" and ended with Ambulance sirens, the signing of paperwork and a new rubber padded room for the speaker so he can't be harmful to himself or others.

But this video was obviously made, so that raises another question. Are there more of them? I'd venture a guess that yes there are. Something like tennis racket whacking pissing dick nipple streams doesn't get suggested on the first day. Probably not the first month either.  Least not in a group setting. (A lone artist, sure. All he has to answer to is his PVC models of naked anime girls.) Especially not from Japan where embarrassment is akin to death. So I submit that these started off much tamer and progressively reached "Jerk off tiny mutant Man-Leach till he cums out his name stamp so you know what to call him" at a much later date.

Which of course leads to a startling realization. There are going to be more of these (if they do not exist already) and they are going to be much much worse. This is assuming of course the "progressive insanity" scenario.

Alternately, It could just be from massive amounts of hallucinogens and a cheap video camera lying around. That would definitely explain all the vacant starring in the video. 
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Amoeba

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2010, 12:12:54 AM »
Yeah, Funky Forest is a rather odd movie. Frankly, I thought some of the other storylines were weirder though. Or at least, the weirdness they had felt less forced.