devolution

Author Topic: New release for my Hentai High School remake  (Read 40633 times)

Offline Hedonismbot

Re: New release for my Hentai High School remake
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 02:39:04 PM »
Looks about right to me.  The number should be the number of buildings.  It lets me know how much further I need to read.  I could do it more robustly by just reading until I hit the end of file, but that'd have to change in the next version, and I'm planning a big redesign of the whole save system a versions from now.

Offline James

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
like i said the save file isnt really complicated at all, you dont even need to know basic programing.

on a side note, im not sure if the .3 version fixed this (currently downloading) but two very minor typos, when you finish a year with bulding level 4, the gym missing e in more and the bath even is typoed eevn

and maybe im blind but i dont see differences. (i dont pay much attention so i might easily miss something.)

Offline Hedonismbot

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 01:07:05 AM »
I hadn't caught them before.  I am a real stickler for typos, so I appreciate that a ton.  I'm not going to stick it in the current build (I'm not re-releasing for a typo), but I'm very glad you caught those this early.  It's awful to carry that sort of thing for five versions and never notice.  Let me know if you see any others.

Offline Knogern

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »
I hope you would consider having images being hidden and unavailable (in the filefolder) until gotten ingame? That would add immensely to replayability and be an incentive to focus on different areas as you play again and quest for missing images.

Offline Hedonismbot

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »
That's in the original, and will be in v0.3.  It will make a lot of people sad, since I'll be encrypting and bundling all images, but they will automagically unlock when you see them in-game, and hell, they come from web-based collections anyway.  If people want to see pictures, search gelbooru.  If they want a game, well I can help with that ;)

Offline Zero_Profile

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »
for those of you sick of having to change the resolution on your cp

use this..it enables you to re-size any none resizable window

http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/ResizeEnable/index.html

works on xp, vista, win 7

found it for fixing something completely un-related  :D

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/11799/turn-non-resizeable-windows-into-rezieable-windows/   8)