Author Topic: <-- Archived --> == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>  (Read 59331 times)

Offline MrKlaus

Re: == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2018, 01:13:17 PM »

This sort of picture is correct for i tag in sprite??? or need we see the girl full : where we can see her feet , head ..all body ?
Browsing through tags in vanilla pack (qs is tag for sprite); I think your picture can be tagged as a Sprite.

nemojason

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2018, 06:23:02 PM »
Browsing through tags in vanilla pack (qs is tag for sprite); I think your picture can be tagged as a Sprite.

Hi

ok thanks :)

Offline joethebeast

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2018, 11:46:38 PM »
Shouldn't the "threat" level only be applied to bigger buildings? You have no means to lower it in the first one.

Offline jack_px

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 12:32:48 PM »
hello i wanted to ask, it is ok that a slaves doesnt work?, i mean just bought one and even though i put her to whore herself she doesnt do it

Offline Destriss

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2018, 03:27:20 AM »
Several points pose me problems, already lack of money from the beginning, I come across early when when I want to buy my first daughter bah the price is too high, honestly I had girls only thanks to the packs I have added because it was 1100 gold, but we can only buy one, between the fact that customers pay halfway elsewhere it's original since when you can pay half something? The fact that the cleaning is very expensive + taxes in the week impossible.
and girls who are seduced are not prostitutes, moreover on a previous version could change the basic profession, for example stripper to prostitute, the function has disappeared?
The slaves do not obey, that is to say even a slave who is not a prostitute, do not prostitute himself, the slave is awesome and moreover we can not have sex with her, so even more brilliant as a slave.
And cleaning impossible to make a girl, whether it is maid or not, nothing is cleaned.
I'm sorry to be loaded like that, but it's unplayable for me, I played a version earlier than that and it was much better.
I use google translate.

Offline farik

« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2018, 04:44:16 PM »
I am nota fan of the fact only certain 'classes' can be whored out, as the most fun part of these is seeing specific chars being whores and getting to enjoy all their pics.

As far as many, you have to also be working. I spent my first 50 days doing work at the brothel to get my char lvled up as well as get some money while my lady was making her own little bits of money. As they get more experience you start getting the 30 gold cap, you just dont get it off the bat from the tier zero chicks.

Also, once you can start beating the Horde of Goblins, you get about 400 gold minimum a day from selling the rewards, just buy your char a weapon and some armor and you can clear them pretty easy each day.

You wont start being able to self sustain, from what I saw, until you have about three ladies, and even then you will prob still need to do some work in the brothel on your char if you want to do training everyday. Right now I have five girls, I think the 3rd available building, and I can train on my char every day and just spam the next day button and Ill still slowly lose money. I feel they designed it thinking your char needs to still be using his action points everyday which is fine.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2018, 01:55:09 AM »
Might be worth updating the opening post with the latest version.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2018, 04:24:17 AM »
Might be worth updating the opening post with the latest version.

Maybe after schools are finished, it'd be a weird update otherwise.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2018, 06:11:26 AM »
Ahh oke.

Offline brendeoteo

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2018, 03:43:46 AM »
Why can't we have sex with our workers/slaves?
I can only have sex with girls that are on the map.
EDIT:
My bad, I didn't know the slave/girl portrait was clickable.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:37:21 AM by brendeoteo »

Offline deltarno

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »
When I try the mega file, I get "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."  Any way around this, or is there another spot to look?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2018, 12:10:20 PM »
We're still testing it on the discord channel, testers keep finding dozens of bugs and we keep taking them down :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2018, 06:56:22 AM »
The link in the first post updated. We have a stable beta now, with all random packs included.

Offline Cantstandya

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2018, 10:36:24 PM »
 In truth? I'd rather play the Alpha version, at least i can get somewhere with these frigid bitches you make us talk to. I started out as an assassin, a royal assassin which gives boosted stats and 2000 extra gold. Because I needed extra money to purchase weapons and armor to actually get gold from the arena and the dark forest because nothing else will help at first. I did his until I had enough gold to buy a slave who has classes and skills to help me on my way forward. Here's where this game went from a crawl to a slow snail pace crawl, you can't arm your slave with large weapons and any armor, per your rules right? I had to save often to actually buy and see what they can equip. Well that was a waste because even daggers and brass knuckles were too big, go figure. Sp I've found BARELY PASSIBLE items for her to quest with me. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, I finally went to the arena, NOPE, slaves can't fight there and I went to the dark forest and started wandering. La la la la la what? Shapeshifters! Okay cool let's get'em. I start fighting and low and behold my slave was just standing still just getting hit or dodging blows. Oh boy do they make great human shields but nothing else. So I will sum this up for you, this game is like crawling through mud filled with super glue because of your 3 AP system. You truly can't get anywhere with these free girls like you could in alpha. I do like the battle system but if you make a game that frustrates other than being fun this project will fall flat, like Jack'o Nine Tales

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2018, 05:49:53 AM »
It's not a "fast-paced" game. Also, people tend to do really well when they strategize so you're way off or just not looking to try different stuff.

We need to make game world rules clearer though...
Like what we're doing?