Author Topic: BlackWolf INC.  (Read 120683 times)

Offline poploli7

Re: BlackWolf INC.
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2016, 07:12:42 AM »
I can't seem to download the packs. Whenever I go to Gavitex, the page says that there is no title and the file size is "NaN B". Any idea what happened? Thank you ahead of time.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2016, 03:54:54 PM »
I can't seem to download the packs. Whenever I go to Gavitex, the page says that there is no title and the file size is "NaN B". Any idea what happened? Thank you ahead of time.
Curious, I just tested every one of them and they all work fine on my end.
Perhaps it's a browser issue? not sure I'm afraid.  :-[
Anyone else having problems?

Wolffy
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »

Anyone else having problems?

Wolffy

Tried a few and they all work for me. Likely a brwser issue or some such.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2016, 04:54:41 PM »
Right, I'll re-upload 'em just in case anyway.
Cheers Lurker

Wolffy

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2016, 06:07:46 AM »
Right! small update to all the FE14 packs thanks to a set of images from dabanisher
should already be updated as I'm posting.
I'm going to add a couple more soon aswell  ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Added a pack for Sully from FE13
I apologize for how small it is, but unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of stuff for her
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT II: While I'm at it, have my reworked Celes, Terra & Lightning packs as well.
Also you probably noticed that my packs post has been re-sorted into alphabetical order.

Cheers
Wolffy
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:21:52 AM by BlackWolf Inc. »

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2016, 10:19:46 AM »
Due to a bunch of new images, I've reworked the FE14 packs again, as well as Lilina's

Out of curiosity, I've got a load of packs made for characters without many pics, but they tend to be quite small/have lots of 'holes' in them
should I release 'em anyway?
Let me know
Cheers
Wolffy

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2016, 11:19:33 AM »
I've released about a half dozen such packs myself, calling them Mini Packs. I don't see any issue in releasing them, so long as you make it a point to state that they're not as robust as you'd like.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2016, 10:16:09 PM »
I've released about a half dozen such packs myself, calling them Mini Packs. I don't see any issue in releasing them, so long as you make it a point to state that they're not as robust as you'd like.
Alright I'll do that then, probably start group packs together into downloads as well (at least for the smaller ones). Cheers for the advice Kyubey ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a slightly different note, I realised going back through my items (I've made a load more recently) that a load of the weights are absolute B.S. :'(
So they've all been re-done and will be re-upped later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Right they are uploading as I type this, there are a few changes so I'll go through them.
- Old packs have been split and will now be grouped by theme. (I'll still say how many items are in each)
- As mentioned above, most of the stuff I've made has been re-balanced, so I recommend straight up replacing the old stuff of mine.
- Some of the content is already in the game so if you prefer my balancing replace them, otherwise you can check each item yourself to see which you prefer. 
Packs are currently as such:
Modern 1 - A pack with modern stuff (obviously) so guns, makeup ect.
Classical 1 - Contains all the old bronze stuff as well as a new armour set. (Will prob' expand this one)
Medieval 1 - Loads of stuff, mostly weapons/armour but other bits and pieces as well.
Rouges&Raiders 1 - A Norse inspired pack, all of the old stuff is here with a couple of new bits and pieces.
Magic&Misc 1 - All of the magic tomes are here, as well as various miscellaneous thing that I couldn't fit elsewhere.
Manuals 1 - A bunch of books with various uses (A lot of these are re-balances of default items)
Sorry for the long post, but I thought it better to explain the changes in full.  :)
Cheers
Wolffy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:23:00 AM by BlackWolf Inc. »

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2016, 01:58:22 AM »
After thinking about it, I decided to list any notable item changes, seeing as going through 150+ items is a bit of a pain. So here goes!

- 'Warhammer' and Bronze/Iron/Steel/Killer Axe no longer remove 'Agile'/'Fleet of Foot' (This was done due to their heavy weight which has been slashed to around 10lbs from 30+lbs)
- 'Chainmail' renamed to 'Mail' as saying chainmail is technically redundant (They mean the same thing, so your basically saying mail-mail)
- 'Plate Mail' renamed to 'Plate Armor' (mail reffers only to chain) and weight has been cut from around 48lbs to around 25lbs (which is how much the torso/leg armour would actually weigh)
- 'Mjolnir Armor' is now worth 0 gold (If you got a suit before, you could just about break the bank :D )
- Added a frikin' top hat!!! (because why not)
- All armour/weapons now reduce PCFear
- 'Honey Cakes' now remove 'Aggressive' trait.
- 'Leather Boots' changed from Combatboots to Shoes category (So they can be used outside of combat jobs)
- Several items have had their frequency changed (Only firearms available in the shop are primitive ones like the 'Musket')
- Most clothing/jewelry items weigh less than 1lb (unless their in a set)
- Ranged weapons (bows) have been added but I'm still trying to figure the best way to implement them properly (So may be prone to change)
- 'Wyvern's Teeth' can now be bought from the shop (5% and costs 4200)
- 'Rainbow Ring' has been made cheaper, but has less chance of appearing
- 'Free Weights' have been made cheaper and more common, but only boost Con/Str/BDSM by 4
- Iron armour is now rarer in the shop (due to the addition of bronze)
- Breastplate added, this is for the iron set, also 'Hard Leather' is now more common
- *Disclaimer* the 'Alchemeic Gloves' don't actually grant immunity fire, just protect the hands from it...
- All of the spears are now around 8lbs in weight (They were around 16lbs)
- All swords are now around 3lbs (They were around 10lbs)
- 'Corset' now (Like the 'Bodice') is cheaper but doesn't add the Big Boobs trait, just removes the Small/Petite Breast traits
- The manuals are now a lot cheaper, but give much lower boosts (They're only books after all)
- All small weapons give a Conf boost, based on how concealable they are (So throwing knives/handguns give the highest)
- Fixed some shoddy spelling errors
- Fixed the 'Kite Shield' description (now described as being convex)
- Increases frequency of 'Fur Scrap' and 'Beast Fragment' (These are meant to be dud items, so you don't always get good stuff)
- Fixed prices of silver/gold jewelry (the rings were the most expensive, now the necklaces are)
- Increases girlbuy chance of all clothing and cosmetic items and decreased girlbuy for weapons and armor (Still 0 for anything that increases PCLove)
- 'Book of Enlightenment' is now misc (was consumable)
- 'Knuckledusters' are now in the ring category (was small weapon)
- Fixed an incorrect trait addition on one of the tomes (was giving Powerful Magic instead of Strong Magic trait)
- All weapons that increased Charisma now increase Refinement instead (Except Excalibur)
- Increased dark magic's badness (so girl like them less)
- Increased girlbuy on the dildo and changed it to common (you already know why ;) )
- 'Wingknight's Armor' now increases Refinement

That concludes the changelog, I may have missed a couple of little things, but that's all the major changes.
I'll try and do a changelog like this every time I update (So you know what I've actually changed and don't have to go traipsing through the files yourself)
Wolffy

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2016, 02:44:30 AM »
Hi all, afraid I'm going to be out of commision for a while due to RL deciding to basically F*@k everything up all at once.
I'll try and get back to making stuff soon-ish but right now I'm just in the wrong frame of mind.
Requests are still open (they'll just take a bit longer) and I apologize for the horrible timing
Wolffy

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2016, 06:22:52 PM »
Life is a bitch, but it's the one thing above all you gotta take care of.

Good luck.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2016, 12:28:28 AM »
And lo I return (officially), and I didn't come empty handed, I've added two more girls:
Nephenee (FE9/10)
Peri (FE14)
I'll probably end up making Peri an arena character, but I'm to lazy to test the hard way right now....

Wolffy
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:39:55 AM by BlackWolf Inc. »

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2016, 04:38:11 AM »
Three more packs for you:
Ferry (FE4)
Milady (FE6)
Wendy (FE6)

Milady's and Wendy's packs can probably be considered mini's due to being rather small but I'm happy enough with the size of Ferry's.
And btw I did make these at like 2 O'clock this morning so the writing might be a little on the lazy side, but eh better than nothing and I'll likely as not redo them at a later point

Wolffy

Offline Lord

« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2016, 08:47:57 PM »
"This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright."

I'm seeing this when I try to download one of the new girls, and I clicked on an older girl and got the same.
"He urged me to go away, and said that I shouldn't return until I was... "younger and female", were his words, I believe."

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2016, 02:31:10 PM »
Sorry for not replying earlier, I've checked them out and they have indeed removed them all, as well as deleted my account (The joy of it all)
So I'll have to take them all down till I find a new place to upload them. I'll probably add to them in the meantime.
Sorry about this folks.  :(
Wolffy