Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3817735 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #9720 on: March 19, 2017, 02:06:47 PM »
Btw we also use discord, you may try it too when you have questions.
https://discord.gg/4tT4qmW

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9721 on: March 19, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »

Cool cool ^^

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #9722 on: March 19, 2017, 06:33:08 PM »
@Dark:

You came up with some really dark scripted items while I wasn't looking :D It's all good but make sure to take those items off inventory source instead of equipment target, cause they could be spammed from heros inventory while equipping a char endlessly.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9723 on: March 20, 2017, 03:29:59 AM »
Wtf? Scripted items with jump_to_label now used immediately after you select them in inventory, you don't even need to press the Use button!  :(

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9724 on: March 20, 2017, 03:42:09 AM »
Wtf? Scripted items with jump_to_label now used immediately after you select them in inventory, you don't even need to press the Use button!  :(

I didn't change anything there??? Just changed labels, they are not logically bound to execution code. I'll take a quick look at that in the evening, don't use them for now. Whats even weirder is that I discovered them just yesterday and used the experience extraction thing many times...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9725 on: March 20, 2017, 03:48:12 AM »
You have to select usable item of course, if you select item that cannot be used by the character, nothing will happen.

It probably has something to do with items rewriting.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9726 on: March 20, 2017, 10:40:35 AM »
I added 132 npcs for arena from my dropbox. It's much more than the number of random packs any time soon, so using rchars there becomes highly optional.
They are structured via folders names, so they probably don't even need jsons, we can just grab a specific one when needed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9727 on: March 20, 2017, 11:00:10 AM »
You can also convert rest of NPCs to proper NPC Chars.
There are several npcs in game\content\npc\arena. And they are rather popular characters, most of them can easily have a full fledged pack. I suppose someone wanted to use them as enemies at arena, but it makes no sense to do so using unique, well known characters with many pictures. I'm deleting them.

That leaves only mobs folder, and while they can be converted into npcs, it achieves nothing.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9728 on: March 20, 2017, 11:56:11 AM »
If i dont include an emotion or clothing tag on an image that one will be used for all emotions or clothes, correct?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:57:52 AM by Lurker »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9729 on: March 20, 2017, 12:07:30 PM »
They will be used in cases when we don't care about specific clothes or emotions. Or if we cannot find the needed clothes or emotions because the pack doesn't have them.

There are several npcs in game\content\npc\arena. And they are rather popular characters, most of them can easily have a full fledged pack. I suppose someone wanted to use them as enemies at arena, but it makes no sense to do so using unique, well known characters with many pictures. I'm deleting them.
And turns out these npcs are hardcoded into the arena and cause dozens ctds when removed -_-
I'll remove them once you update the arena.

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #9730 on: March 20, 2017, 01:35:22 PM »
And turns out these npcs are hardcoded into the arena and cause dozens ctds when removed -_-
Those are mine, really old from the time when arena was new. They were set in a way that worked with the old post-battle screen, but that's not the case anymore, so it's ok to remove them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:29:47 PM by CherryWood »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9731 on: March 20, 2017, 03:32:50 PM »
I am offline till Wednesday. Optical cable was damaged when crew mounted the router on the wall, I have a shitty g3 connection on my phone but not sure if thats gonna fly. Definitely not good enough for pulling/pushing anything. Gonna look into updating it to g4 tomorrow, they say it's a free upgrade if your phone can support it, I am not sure that my does but I'll try to find out...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9732 on: March 20, 2017, 03:46:42 PM »
Lol, nice crew  :D

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9733 on: March 20, 2017, 07:50:41 PM »
Lol, nice crew  :D

Stuff? happens...

Isn't there a whole event scripted by CW around (some of) them? Barring that, I do not believe it's hardcoded and event will not crash anything unless triggered, about the same thing would happen if you removed pics for mobs without modding their JSONs. iirc, those guys are loaded from arena teams json file.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9734 on: March 20, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »
Tag questions:
Whats the differance between Battle and Fight?

And whats the differance between Rest and Sleeping?

I can tag an image SFW and Striptease, will it still work as intended or does it need to be Nude and Striptease?

Whats Healing? Themselves or others?

Formal clothing are fancy dresses or snappy suits etc?

Girlsmeets tag is only for meeting girls you dont own or employ?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:57:58 PM by Lurker »