Author Topic: the dead  (Read 23989 times)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: the dead
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »
Ugh, no death. I'm already uneasy with the death in this game. Adding this sort of stuff will be puke-worthy.
Well, whether it happened or not... you wouldn't HAVE to use it. Anyone who died on you could just stay dead.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline fixet

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »
Ugh, no death. I'm already uneasy with the death in this game. Adding this sort of stuff will be puke-worthy.
I love these

"I'm okay with prostitution, enslavement, torture, kidnapping, gang wars, theft, brainwashing, starvation, rape, forcefully impregnating a girl with a beast's seed, etc. but death is wrong!"

Offline jarto

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »
I love these

"I'm okay with prostitution, enslavement, torture, kidnapping, gang wars, theft, brainwashing, starvation, rape, forcefully impregnating a girl with a beast's seed, etc. but death is wrong!"

Morality aside, it just literally makes me sick. If it is implemented, it needs to be strictly optional.

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
So the major issue is the issue of sex with the undead right.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »

I have occasionally thought it might be allow death to be disabled in the config file. Not sure to replace it with, though. Probably have a girl drop into a coma and need the player to spend some time and money to get her well again.

Not that I mind the in-game deaths as they stand, but I do occasionally sympathise with those who don't like to see their girls die.

Offline Graen

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 05:25:39 PM »
Not that I mind the in-game deaths as they stand, but I do occasionally sympathise with those who don't like to see their girls die.
If they don't want them to die, maybe they should take better care of them.  :D

Offline Uriel

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 05:32:17 PM »
I just realized we are playing an adult version of tamagotchi there...  :-[

ps: i'm against the undead love if you ask me.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:33:48 PM by Uriel »

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 09:46:36 PM »
I don't see the big issue behind not wanting to have characters revived. They wouldn't look any different, their image sets would be completely the same. It'd be a function you WOULDN'T have to use, why would you want to remove an option that could very well enhance over-all gameplay? It could bring up some interesting events and if you ever DO kill one of your girls (Not sure how you'd manage that on accident) You can bring them back, they'd just be figuratively zombies.

It seems pretty silly to be against this addition in my opinion. Crossgate as it stands NOW. Is a pretty bland place with mentions of magic and wonder. BUT IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE GAME. The ONE idea I've seen where magic could actually play a part and no one wants it? I'm confused. lol I sound really for this idea. Don't get me wrong I think it'd be neat, but in the case this is never added as a feature. I'd like some ideas where magic COULD play a part.
26 girls, 18 to go

exodia91

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 10:34:28 PM »
Adding stuff just for the sake of adding stuff is never a good thing. This doesn't really add to the game at all, if you want to keep a girl enough to raise her from the dead, how did she die in the first place. This seems to fall in the category of adding just so some people can have their personal fetish in, but if they want zombie girls that badly, they can just make a zombie trait and then make zombie girls/zombie template. Definitely something to put in a pack, but not the game proper. Keep things simple in the core game, its easy enough for people to add stuff they like in.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 01:33:50 AM »
I'm all for outrageously expensive resurrections being in the game, it's just the whole undead thing that gives me a case of the ickies.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 03:29:47 AM »
Good answers. My whole thing is I'd like to see the world expanded upon. But, this can all be added with scripts later on. Hell for all I know 1.30 expands upon it.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Command

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2010, 11:08:35 AM »
Here's an idea for graveyards have area's with Graveyards have less revenue because people have a normal unwillingness to go near the undead and due to occasional Zombie attack's in the area and on yor brothels with Graveyards.

exodia91

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »
So essentially, you're getting less revenue... to employ less skilled undead girls.... what's the point? You're earning a lot less money, getting a lot less customers... getting occasionally attacked by undead.... to have a couple of zombie girls around? There's no advantages to that at all.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »
I would assume they'd be able to work a lot more, won't need to go through the hassle to make them like you and can live in any type of environment, you'd make less money per customer but she can take more customers. Quantity over quality in this case.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline fixet

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2010, 08:10:32 PM »
wouldn't you have less customers because of the whole graveyard thing? so you'd have less customers paying less money to fuck corpses of the girls that earned more money that you killed so you could make them into zombies that attracted less customers that pay less money?

I'm all for suiting everyone's fetishes, and all, but... couldn't someone interested in this feature make it themselves once the lua integration is done?
as it is, unless you have a hardcore zombie fetish, it has no value whatsoever