Author Topic: crazy's girl pack  (Read 129767 times)

Offline Wolf Lord Alucard

Re: crazy's girl pack
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 12:04:25 AM »
sorry its taken so long to get back ive been busy. here is a link with, i think, most if not all my dc/marvel pics. if you send me a message with other series/girls/types i will see if a got any pics and forward them to you.
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jrmmydmmznd

Offline crazy

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 09:33:37 PM »
sorry its taken so long to get back ive been busy. here is a link with, i think, most if not all my dc/marvel pics. if you send me a message with other series/girls/types i will see if a got any pics and forward them to you.
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jrmmydmmznd
Thanks looks like ill get quite a few good images out of it.  If your offering to help me gather images i may put you to work lol..

But now i need some suggestions for girls i want to make a pack with some cowgirls (wild west girls)(only one i could think of was wild arms and i did all of them that i could make a pack out of).  And i want to do a few girls that wear glasses if anyone can name a few girls i would be thankful.

Next cause im really really bad at finding what girls have been made and what girls havent if someone could give me a list of the Naruto girls that havent been made ill make a pack with them.  Lastly if someone could tell me who the girl in the pic i attached is ill make a pack with her.. (she may be no one i found it on a random site)  Back to work on my next pack.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 11:12:37 PM by crazymuncy »

Offline Wolf Lord Alucard

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
no clue who the pic is of, it might be Ritsuko Akagi from evangelion but there are a few differences and the face is diff, though that could be diff due to diff artists. the only naruto girls ive come across are Hinata Hyuuga, Tsunade, Anko Mitarashi, Sakura Haruno, and Ino Yamanaka. there might be others, but i cant find them in any group i have seen. as for helping out, i will gladly chip in pics. unfortuatly i dont check through user mods constantly so it might be easer if you just send me a message directly. it might take a bit, but i will try to get you the pics fairly quickly

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 07:29:11 AM »
Dunno who that girl is...but defnately not Dr. Akagi...first of she has long hair...Akagi only shoulder long at best
looks to me like a random Teacher or Office Lady Character

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2010, 11:18:17 AM »
I've no idea who the girl in the pic is. As for the Naruto girls the only ones made are: Hinata, Ino, Tsunade, Sakura and Anko. As s side note I noticed that in the nearly finished girls you have Lina Inverse that also is in my latest pack. Just to let you know, and feel free to use the images in that pack too if you need them.
(I might just use your file instead of mine if you do her, what I remember of her is of quite a while ago)

Offline crazy

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2010, 07:47:56 PM »
I've no idea who the girl in the pic is. As for the Naruto girls the only ones made are: Hinata, Ino, Tsunade, Sakura and Anko. As s side note I noticed that in the nearly finished girls you have Lina Inverse that also is in my latest pack. Just to let you know, and feel free to use the images in that pack too if you need them.
(I might just use your file instead of mine if you do her, what I remember of her is of quite a while ago)
Yea i noticed it a day or so ago just hadn't changed it.  Thats why i asked about what naruto girls where done i seem to miss girls all the time some i thought where made, (ayane for example) and some i didnt think where made like 2 of them u have done so i probably wont be doing Lina either just havent taken her off the list yet.

Offline crazy

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »
New pack posted.

Offline crazy

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 05:12:39 AM »
naruto girl pack posted enjoy  :)

Offline crazy

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2010, 09:13:46 PM »
forgot to test the animated images in the naruto pack to make sure they work right so if anyone has plz let me know if they work or not so i can fix them if needed.

Seems the speed is way to high on them they just look funny so ill try and get them right and upload a fix soon.  Also do a few for girls of some of my old packs and post them all at once.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:34:10 AM by crazymuncy »

Offline crazy

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2010, 07:53:46 PM »
Mari Illustrious Makinami image update posted.  Include a .girlsx file for her incase people don't have the old one.  326 images this time so enjoy for all of you that love lots of images.

Offline crazy

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 03:55:21 AM »
New pack posted. Only 4 girls but good amount of images for all of them.  Would have like more girls for the pack but these are all i had done and its been awhile since my last pack.  Started my packs doing comic girls and got away from that to games and anime but im going go back and do a few comic girls cause i figure other people will do games and anime but not the comic girls.  Ill still do game and anime girls just going try and do a few comic (dc/marvel) girls before going back.

Sigh... just found a girl i left out o well ill work on posting her later
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 04:30:36 AM by crazymuncy »

Offline crazy

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 01:43:07 AM »
Posted the fix for the naruto girls animated image.  They should be right now included one for Flay will work on adding more just posting this cause i forgot to post the fix after i got them right and its been awhile now.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 02:50:37 AM »
Just curious here but are you going to do the other to dragon quest five bride potentials(Bianca and Nera) ;D
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline crazy

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 03:14:19 AM »
Just curious here but are you going to do the other to dragon quest five bride potentials(Bianca and Nera) ;D
Bianca has been done but im going update her image pack might make my own .girlsx file for her not sure yet.  And yea i will be doing Nera if she has enough pics haven't had time to look for her yet.

Offline crazy

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 03:52:42 AM »
New pack posted.  Any interest in some of the Disney girls?  Going plan some packs out figure out what I'm doing next.