devolution

Author Topic: crazy's girl pack  (Read 129841 times)

Offline crazy

Re: crazy's girl pack
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2010, 05:56:28 AM »
Unsure on what I want to make next so I'm going ask for other people to let me know what they would rather see.  I'm going list a few planed packs and see what others would rather see made 1st.

Marvel pack- would have Jean Grey, Black cat etc.
Disney pack- Belle, Jasmine, etc.
Other comic pack- Lara croft, Red Sonja, etc.
80's cartoon pack- Cheetara, Apirl O'Neil, etc.
Pack 7- Deborah, Nera (both dragon quest girls), and some other girls i have planed.
Another lower image count pack with girls that wouldn't get made otherwise like pack 4 that I made.
My planed random girl pack see 1st post for info on it.

Didn't feel like trying to list all the girls I would put in the packs so i just listed a few examples.  If no one posts what they want  ill figure it out on my own in a few days just looking for some feedback on what people would rather see cause it don't matter to me.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2010, 04:18:19 PM »
As long as there are a decent amount of pics like your other packs I don't really care which you do first.
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »
The marvel and the other comics have a certain appeal for me :)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2010, 06:24:55 PM »
My interest in marvel girls begins with psylocke and ends with Jean Grey in her Old green mini dress.

not sure why, was never really that interested otherwise. :D
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »
Cartoon 80's pack sounds nice, brings back alot of memories. :)

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 02:26:28 AM »
For some reason when you wrote Link in your messages, I thought you posted Link from Zelda  :D

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2010, 03:41:57 AM »
My interest in marvel girls begins with psylocke and ends with Jean Grey in her Old green mini dress.

SO your interest in marvel girls is largely confined to Marvel Girl? :D If nothing else, I'd like to submit for consideration Jean's Black Queen costume from her spell in the Hellfire Club.

Really though, as long as the art is decent, I don't much care about any of them as characters. Although it would be nice to have some who I know a bit about for a change :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:59:51 AM by DocClox »

Offline Lorde

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2010, 09:59:05 AM »
SO your interest in marvel girls is largely confined to Marvel Girl? :D If nothing else, I'd like to submit for consideration Jean's Black Queen costume from her spell in the Hellfire Club.

Really though, as long as the art is decent, I don't much care about any of them as characters. Although it would be nice to have some who I know a bit about for a change :)

Not a big fan of the black queen.... Emma Frost on the other hand :D Thanks for reminding me doc.

And Yeah, vast majority of Good artists from Japan tend to draw art of characters from Fighting Games, Final Fantasy, Capcom Games, Gainax Anime and Shonen Jump Manga. (There is more obviously, but that's the bulk of it.) If you are not into any of that. It can be a big case of "Who the hell is this now".
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline crazy

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2010, 05:00:24 AM »
Was hoping to have the marvel pack out by tonight but don't look like that's going happen been to lazy the past few days and I'm way behind on it.  But at this point its going take 2 packs to get all the girls out so hopefully ill have them out soon.  On a side note the marvel pack will put me over 75 girls made lol I need something better to do in my free time.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2010, 11:49:31 AM »
Meh, it's a hobby like any other.  ;D
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline crazy

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2010, 10:46:52 PM »
Marvel pack 1 posted.  Jean, Rogue, and Kitty pushed to next pack cause can't decide if i want to use the xmen evolution pics or not.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2010, 11:33:50 PM »
I'd vote no for evolution, but my interest in X-men ends around 1991-92. (around the time Jim Lee left) So I'm probably heavily biased.

Nice job BTW.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline crazy

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »
I'd vote no for evolution, but my interest in X-men ends around 1991-92. (around the time Jim Lee left) So I'm probably heavily biased.

Nice job BTW.
Thanks is so much harder to make a western girls pack.  And i agree on the evolution don't think i will use them

Offline crazy

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2010, 05:46:09 AM »
Just an update on the 2nd marvel pack im waiting on docs daughter code to be released so i can use it for the pack.  Have 2 girls im going make that way for it.  Going try and get the image update for my 1st pack done and posted tomorrow and maybe do the gundam packs update after that.  But im sure that i will be doing the 1st pack again soon hate that catwoman only has 3 profile pics and 2 of them suck so ill be fixing that soon.   :)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 08:44:04 AM »
You know why poisons stuff is futa? It's actually an interesting story.

When Final Fight was released in Japan, Poison was a woman. However when it was released in the US one of the American play testers claimed hitting women wouldn't go over well. So one of the developers simply claimed her to be a transvestite so it would be ok. Regardless of this matter, they removed her anyways and replaced her with some standard guys.
Story got out and now there's a lot of debate over her gender, I suppose a lot of artists like the idea of her being a transvestite. Which honestly couldn't be better for the game. It's not often such a minor character gets so well known.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go