devolution

Author Topic: crazy's girl pack  (Read 129809 times)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: crazy's girl pack
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »

When Final Fight was released in Japan, Poison was a woman. However when it was released in the US one of the American play testers claimed hitting women wouldn't go over well. So one of the developers simply claimed her to be a transvestite so it would be ok.

Ah the insanity of old school video game Censorship. Reminds me of the Emperor Puting everyone to sleep in Final Fantasy 6. Or more on topic, How Birdo from SMB2 was a guy pretending to be a girl... but changed to a girl, then back to a guy... then back to a girl... wiki says now dating yoshi (wtf really?)

Anyway:

Jumping Jesus on a Jackhammer, burn it   with fire!!!
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline crazy

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
You know why poisons stuff is futa? It's actually an interesting story.

When Final Fight was released in Japan, Poison was a woman. However when it was released in the US one of the American play testers claimed hitting women wouldn't go over well. So one of the developers simply claimed her to be a transvestite so it would be ok. Regardless of this matter, they removed her anyways and replaced her with some standard guys.
Story got out and now there's a lot of debate over her gender, I suppose a lot of artists like the idea of her being a transvestite. Which honestly couldn't be better for the game. It's not often such a minor character gets so well known.

Actually I remember reading that somewhere a very long time ago.  Which sucks cause of the 200 some images i looked at only like 8 were not futa so I just gave up after the 1st site lol.

Also 1st pack has been updated add alot of images mostly profile pics but each girl got some other stuff added.  Planning a Queen's Blade pack so if anyone can give me a list of the girls from that show that haven't been made that would be great cause its just started coming out in english i haven't watched it yet so help me out here please.  I like the char design from the show and of the few girls from it ive looked for pics they had enough to make decent pack.

One more thing ive been working on a random girl pack for awhile now but seems most people don't even like random girls is there anyone out there who wants more random girls?  Going update my 1st post soon so it has all the girls im working on cause its way out of date right now going add a list of my planed girl packs and do a progress report on them updating them as i make progress.  Once a pack reaches 75% complete i will make a list off all the girls in it cause at that point its usually just getting profile pics and making the .girls file.

What about animated images do you all like them in packs?  I've done a few but with the gundam packs update coming up i have more to add but they take alot more time to add do you all want me to add them?  (not seen other pack makers use animated images yet and if they did i missed it is only reason im asking)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:28:20 PM by crazymuncy »

Offline Lorde

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »
I think it's the quality of the random girls you start with that affects their popularity. Out of all of them, I only really liked Yukari Takaba. Even then I would probably just graduate her to full character over random girl. Of course I did start to use random girls more when I started to download Mehzerz packs.

As far as animated images though. I knew of them, but playing with the animation sheets looks like a huge headache. More power to ya if you want to do that.  Maybe we should ask for support for animated PNG.  :D (I think animated gif requires royalties.) that would be way easier to use.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »
I don't know what people's opinion on my packs are, but looking at the number of times my random packs have been downloaded vs my unique girl packs, the random girls were/are actually more popular (that is since I redid the packs to have them separated.), though not by much.

Offline crazy

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »
I don't know what people's opinion on my packs are, but looking at the number of times my random packs have been downloaded vs my unique girl packs, the random girls were/are actually more popular (that is since I redid the packs to have them separated.), though not by much.
I think you do a wonderful job on your packs.  I use most of the random girls myself cause if i have to have randoms in the game I like to have more of them for the game to choose from.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2010, 10:41:44 PM »
Also 1st pack has been updated add alot of images mostly profile pics but each girl got some other stuff added.  Planning a Queen's Blade pack so if anyone can give me a list of the girls from that show that haven't been made that would be great cause its just started coming out in english i haven't watched it yet so help me out here please.

I'm actually using 4 Queens Blade girls in my packs. Warrior Elf, Angel Virtue, Executioner Ymir (unique), and Beastmaster (Havent released yet)

So if you really want to you can use some of them. I can't remember their names off hand but I'm sure they're in their respective folders.

I think it's the quality of the random girls you start with that affects their popularity. Out of all of them, I only really liked Yukari Takaba. Even then I would probably just graduate her to full character over random girl. Of course I did start to use random girls more when I started to download Mehzerz packs.  

Glad you like them, game seems so empty without some different types of randoms. Still not happy with a few of the ones I made (The two royal guards, Sawyer, a.b.a) but I tried to make them as far and random as possible. :p

As far as liking peoples girls or not. I honestly havent downloaded anyones packs for a long long time. I've hardly played the game at all. I suppose i'm just waiting for a major update. (For this and Slavemaker both)
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »
I am waiting for sim brothel and slave maker updates myself
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2010, 04:33:11 AM »
For Queen's blade there is a futa version of what I think is one of the main characters (blond uses a sword and a round shield) in the futa pack someone made. I also was thinking about doing Melona as a unique undr the name Queen Slime, but I haven't found that many images of her (at least not enough for a decent unique, but maybe enough for a random) and I've put her on hold for the moment, so if you want the images tell me and I'll upload them.

As for the Randoms, even if I prefer hunting for the uniques I still think the more the better. It's nice to see some variation when they are brought in.

Offline Lorde

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2010, 11:03:17 AM »

As far as liking peoples girls or not. I honestly havent downloaded anyones packs for a long long time. I've hardly played the game at all. I suppose i'm just waiting for a major update. (For this and Slavemaker both)

I really only download when I'm making a girls expansion pack. Every once in a while though I like to play the game with my ever growing stable, but there is only so much I can do in this game and not get bored. So yeah, guess I'm waiting for more features to.  :D

Here is a question though, when people use randoms in there game, do you just grab the one version of the girl or do you let multiples of the same girl in the brothel? I'm curious because I usually do the former, and was wondering if people did the same.
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2010, 12:27:07 PM »
 Here is a question though, when people use randoms in there game, do you just grab the one version of the girl or do you let multiples of the same girl in the brothel? I'm curious because I usually do the former, and was wondering if people did the same.

I try and get one of each type, and I usually only start the game with them since uniques are hard to come by in my game. (Only have the default ones) Since uniques are so rare in my game my brothel is generally full of randoms... that I try to keep as different as possible.

But in all honestly, I don't care about the images. I'm just a visual person seeing who is who is hard via name for me. Uniques are easier to remember, and with a cleaned up report page I could go without having to see an image for every girl anyways.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Kenki

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2010, 02:01:08 PM »
I actually tend to avoid the random girls. There are two types of randoms:

1. Actuall girl that should be a unique (Mikan, Yami/Eve, Kallen)
2. Random pics of a specific type (schoolgirl, teacher, elf, etc.)

For type 1, I would want 1 copy, preferably as a unique girl.
For type 2,  the fact that every time I click the girl her pic changes appearance significantly, just breaks the immersion, the uniqueness of the girl. I can't be bothered to pay attention to her so why have many multiples.

I think it would be better if so-called "randoms" were really just "generic" girls. 3D custom shoujo while a nice poser may not be the best art style for the game. If you weren't  to worried about ip-protection policies, you could try using games like CRF (Custom Reido Fantasy) to create individual girls, save a few pics for the different acts and create "generic" girls picks. You could easily get 20 girls that way and with randomized traits, may be worth having---well for me at least.

Hmmm.... I might just try this, assuming the next beta version is not too far out.

Offline crazy

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2010, 04:53:16 AM »
Making a sword girl pack and need a few more girls.  I'll list the ones im going use so feel free to suggest/request girls that use swords that haven't been made for this pack.  Going give it a few days to see if anyone does and if not just release what ive got.  Anyway its been a few weeks now and i haven't released any new packs so ill try and get something up soon even if its not what i was planning.

kaori kanzaki
yomi isayama
yuiko kurugaya

Offline crazy

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2010, 01:05:03 AM »
Past few months I've seen people requesting advice on how to make packs so been thinking about writing a guide for it give all the tips i have and then other pack makers can post there's on the same post so people will have all the advice in one post.  Also maybe it will help convince some more people to making packs cause I would like to see more people posting packs.  Just a thought if anyone is interesed in it let me know and ill write something up.  Guess someone else could do it also if they felt like it.

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2010, 05:02:33 PM »
Past few months I've seen people requesting advice on how to make packs so been thinking about writing a guide for it give all the tips i have and then other pack makers can post there's on the same post so people will have all the advice in one post.  Also maybe it will help convince some more people to making packs cause I would like to see more people posting packs.  Just a thought if anyone is interesed in it let me know and ill write something up.  Guess someone else could do it also if they felt like it.

I'm pretty sure two people have already made guides about this. Plus it's not that hard, the editor does most of the work for you. :/
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline crazy

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 01:00:21 PM »
new pack posted