devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024946 times)

Offline Hanzo

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now
« Reply #1155 on: October 03, 2014, 07:13:48 PM »
I don't know where to throw this so here it goes.

A way to quickly identify which items a girl has currently equipped without clicking on them would be welcome. Something like a different background color.

The shopping and inventory screen tries to do too much. Shopping is fine, but a new inventory screen that allows the player to manage the girls' items and watch the stats, or even better, the job ratings at the same time would be great IMO.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #1156 on: October 04, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »

I've been thinking to suggest something like that too, a separate page for managing the girl's equipment, whether the current one shared with the shop would just be her general inventory management - basically what goes in and what goes out.

I don't know how "quickly identify" would exactly be plausible since you'd still have to access that separate screen/window somewhat.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:13:43 AM by 0nymous »

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #1157 on: October 04, 2014, 04:06:46 PM »
Been Updating my girl packs with some of the new picture categories for the new game... plus some new traits...

Thanks for making WM Editor... its really good. 

One question though unique girls born as daughters, is that coded yet? or no?  Thanks for your great work I am just wondering if I would allocate my girls to that or no.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #1158 on: October 04, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »
I don't know how "quickly identify" would exactly be plausible since you'd still have to access that separate screen/window somewhat.

Maybe I didn't explain it clearly. Every item in a girl inventory is a line of text over a light blue rectangle. Let's change the color of equipped items' rectangle to a different color (green, for example).

Offline crazy

« Reply #1159 on: October 05, 2014, 06:35:57 AM »
One question though unique girls born as daughters, is that coded yet? or no?  Thanks for your great work I am just wondering if I would allocate my girls to that or no.
Dont think so

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1160 on: October 05, 2014, 11:22:03 AM »
Maybe I didn't explain it clearly. Every item in a girl inventory is a line of text over a light blue rectangle. Let's change the color of equipped items' rectangle to a different color (green, for example).
I understand what you are saying and I have something like that planned for when I redo the inventory.

If an item is selected from either left or right, any girl with that item is highlighted in green on the opposite list,
If a girl is selected from either left or right, any item that she has that is in the opposite side will be highlighted.

Other things I have planned for the inventory screen include:
Adding a building filter so, for example, you can choose only girls in the arena to give armor and weapons.
Adding a "Vault" and "Store Room" to supplement the "Player" when the Player can actually use items like the girls can.

One question though unique girls born as daughters, is that coded yet? or no?
No it is not.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Uriel

« Reply #1161 on: October 05, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »
Continuing the inventory theme. Is it possible to add some info about the inventory slot the currently selected item will occupy? Widely known White String Bikini is a dress, while one could expect it to be a underwear/lingerie type, and that's only an example.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1162 on: October 05, 2014, 01:04:29 PM »
Continuing the inventory theme. Is it possible to add some info about the inventory slot the currently selected item will occupy? Widely known White String Bikini is a dress, while one could expect it to be a underwear/lingerie type, and that's only an example.
Dress is what she wears in public, usually the outermost layer of clothing.
Underwear is usually only seen by you or the customers.
Armor and Weapons are only used for combat and are usually removed before performing non-combat jobs.
Small Weapons, the girls keep with them at all times for defense.
Consumables, Food and Makeup are single use items.
Shoes, Rings, Necklaces and Armbands are worn all the time.
(Shields may need to be moved from armbands to their own category)
Misc are general items that the girl can reuse that are not in any other group

I would think if White String Bikini were to have its category changed it would be to Misc. She is not always using it but can use it whenever she needs to.
edit: I changed it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 01:12:21 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Torajidi

« Reply #1163 on: October 09, 2014, 10:45:42 AM »
Not sure where to post general suggestions, so I'll post it here: Being able to release Dungeon girls directly into any building would be lovely, especially if you have a choice as to which building it is. Right now, they're only released into actual brothels, which is inconvenient at best and extremely tedious at worst.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1164 on: October 10, 2014, 09:08:05 AM »
Not sure where to post general suggestions, so I'll post it here: Being able to release Dungeon girls directly into any building would be lovely, especially if you have a choice as to which building it is. Right now, they're only released into actual brothels, which is inconvenient at best and extremely tedious at worst.
That is something that is going to be fixed but not sure when.

Offline aevojoey

.06.00.06-10
« Reply #1165 on: October 10, 2014, 11:38:06 PM »
.06.00.06 has a lot of changes so it may have some bugs, report them when you find them.
I am going to try to push out more smaller updates instead of holding back for larger updates when I can.

The Main thread is here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.msg27861#msg27861
WME.8.14 included

You must start a new game when moving to .06
* If you find a bug, please report it on the bug thread - Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
* For discussion of the game, use Crazy's original thread - Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
* For Items discussion or to submit your own Items - ITEMS - Help Wanted - also taking new items
* For Suggestions or Requests for new content (Not Girls) - Possible Add-Ons to the Game?

* Warnings For Version .06.00.00
Version .06.00.07 changed the dungeon interface, If you use your own interface, you will need to update dungeon_screen.xml to match.
Version .06.00.08 changed the Gangs and the Items interfaces, If you use your own interface, you will need to update gangs_screen.xml and itemmanagement_screen.xml to match.

Version: .06.00.06 - reuploaded
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Y5cFGCHN25/WhoreMaster.06.00.06.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!1Z9yQAZI!a-0UUe0NLMnEpY7BqiwLAwl4wRpfi-Ze9L34oQybuZ0
* Changes made for .06.00.06 -
Fixed bug in brothel dead girl check.
Added farm to Item Management Screen

SlavePayOutOfPocket in config.xml now works for all the studio jobs and most cleaning jobs (not janitor)

Fixed gallery to include all the new image types that were missing. (No new buttons but W,S,A,D keys to cycle through them all)
Major rework of Customers.
Major rework of Girls sex work, fixing STDs and several other things
Major rework of Customers attacking girls, adjusted text variations and Pregnancy/STD chances

Cleanup of arena
Reworked Combat Training and cleaning jobs

Major rework of Peep Show

Fixed bugs in studio where girls were not getting taken off for maternity leave and many jobs were not getting done.
Reworked all studio jobs

Version: .06.00.07
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/3N2ZWNTH5/WhoreMaster.06.00.07.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!gNU1TDqB!i07DalHemKwjTMz3Q0xyilbAuV0KjLvXtsXkTF_BK6Q
* Changes made for .06.00.07 -
Added release to buildings option for dungeon.

Version: .06.00.08
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/69iJVzb6ex/WhoreMaster.06.00.08.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!pEVGFCTS!6gQROF3BGFfL44s-o4pqqB01S6vzJ5vNET_cau-f_3k
* Changes made for .06.00.08 -
Crazy added some changes to several jobs.

Fixed inventory give item to girl text not showing up.
Added autouse consumables checkbox to inventory.
Added Buy1 and Buy10 buttons to potions and nets for gangs.

Updated Explore Catacombs adding sex restrictions and fixing output text to better count gains.
 - Also adjusted number of monsters encounterable from 1-3 (33% each) to 1-4 (50%=1 then equal chance 2,3or4)
 - increased the chance of getting a girl instead of a beast from 50% to 55%

Adjusted breast size and lesbian/straight modifiers and some more traits for movie scenes.

Version: .06.00.09
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/DbMDKFv5bC/WhoreMaster.06.00.09.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!8ZkhnJaa!QSBJv15a0wIdemJjVxFehZksrYzF2q3LR1oNjuu3M30
* Changes made for .06.00.09 -

Health, Happiness, Tiredness, Age, EXP and Level only have a base stat. (no temp or mod)
Changed hardcoded random girl unlisted trait chance from 20% to 1%
Added image type "Magic" and fixed misordered image type texts
Added number of rejected customer count to brothel + whore jobs
Updated customers a little

Updated brothel beast career job
Updated the 3 brothel whore jobs
Updated cleaning jobs
Updated Personal Training
Updated Intern, Doctor and Nurse jobs

Started tracking clinic customers. (needs more work - only basics working now)

Version: .06.00.10
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/TXNwrBX61n/WhoreMaster.06.00.10.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!QVsyWQaT!M1gVDKCcnEoNkCLYGq4SqDLdo2py_op_jE3GCCDRA1M
* Changes made for .06.00.10 -
Updated several items adding missing skills and traits
Reorderd dungeon screen release to icons to match F# keys order
Added another check for group sex being restricted in 3 whore jobs.
Fixed arena try to give arena girls

Updated Drug Counselor and Rehab jobs.
 - Rehab has a small chance of killing a girl if her health is less than 20
 - Rehab is now tracked like other jobs where enjoyment is used - girls who go through rehab will make better counselors.
 - Counselor and Rehab are full time jobs and are only run for day shift.
Started reflow of Centre - not much done yet.

Consolidated the AddTiredness(girl) function out of jobs and after the job is done.
 - edit: there is a bug in this: it adds tiredness after rest jobs. Fixed it for the next version.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:51:45 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Romanul

« Reply #1166 on: October 11, 2014, 03:09:58 AM »
Are you sure you uploaded the latest version? From what I see it's the previous.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #1167 on: October 11, 2014, 07:19:09 AM »
Yeah, the .exe i got from .06 download has exactly the same size as the one from .05. Kinda suspicious.

Offline Romanul

« Reply #1168 on: October 11, 2014, 07:41:13 AM »
Plus the bug where the girls that get STD and die make the game crash to desktop is still there and from I understand it should have been fixed in this version. Also, the date the files were modified is September.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1169 on: October 11, 2014, 12:17:20 PM »
Doh
Sorry about that, I uploaded it before I went to bed and my sleeping pills must have been kicking in.
I copied all the changes except the exe to the folder I zip for the upload.
-
Reuploaded with the correct exe
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:21:32 PM by aevojoey »