Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025158 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #1125 on: August 10, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »
1º the head girl also should not lie with the owner of the house? have a woman in your harem who has sex with you is rare
The Head Girl is the Matron of the building "Your House".
Currently, all she does is the matron duties.
More could be added to her duties in the future, but there is nothing planned as of yet.

2º is going to do something with the prison?
There has been talk of making the prison into a buyable building but that will probably not happen any time soon.

A walk button to the prison can be added so you can bail out girls who are there for various crimes.
These girls will have a court date in the future that you must get them to.
Depending on the crime they had been accused of, if you rehabilitate them or find the real criminal if they were framed, you can either keep them or they can go free.

3º there are plans to increase the traits or scripts  of the dungeon?
4º It will increase the number of scripts in general?
5º the threesome in dungeon  are finished any day ?
I do not write scripts. When I get to it, I want to convert scripts to xml so they are easier to write and edit.
I don't really have anything planned for the dungeon right now.
When I get to it in the code, I will see what I can do with it.

6º it will somehow improve the gangs? there comes a point where even taking the maximum attributes are massacred yes or yes
I do intend to do something with gangs, but I'm not sure what yet.

has been designed new ways to recruit in town? only dead recruit hunger becomes monotonous it could give more variety to the topic or even recruit several at a time in kidnap plan to a group of unsuspecting young to turn them into your slaves or you fight or will pay a husband x amount of money for an exclusive Slave
If you get a dead girl with a name that is a skill/stat/trait that means your game loaded a bad girlsx file.
Look in your savegame file for the corrupt <Girl> and the name above that is most likely the corrupt girlsx file.
Attach it to a post if you want me to look at it for you.

I will add a walk button to the Centre where you can find homeless girls.
If the town map gets reworked into a country map, much more can be done there.

Also if started to ask question, i have one is there any plan to be able choose a sex of MC, and if yes is there any plans to make her able to work in her own brothel (as the leader of gang, explore catacombs etc.)
I will be adding player stats and yes gender will be one of them.
For the player to be able to "work" in a brothel or other building would be a little difficult.
I will see how things go and what I can do to allow various things.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:18:47 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Uriel

« Reply #1126 on: August 10, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »
I always though it would be interesting if you could be able to assign girls to gangs, or even form "gangs" from loyal girls. No slaves allowed stuff, high combat stats...
But i imagine this will require quite some coding to work.

Offline Dr_Poke

« Reply #1127 on: August 11, 2014, 04:29:42 AM »
Honestly, I prefer that if the gangs have been working for you for a while, you integrate them into a player owned gang.

Probably really hard to code, but it would be interesting considering the background of the MC.  MC is a son of a crime lord, so MC creating a Gang(or at least a collective of Gangs) would be interesting.

Offline aevojoey

.05t
« Reply #1128 on: August 14, 2014, 02:39:17 AM »
*** A newer version is available later on this thread ***

Version: .05t.03
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/L3fEwKyNOD/WhoreMaster.05t.03.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!9JEDhKAb!oVXS2xKukmOBaCB1ZX0ZfvFqaLuEJOSzflkvjQzrZ9A

* update .05t.03 -
Fixed small weapon to allow 2 to be equipped
Added insemination chance to loss in WorkExploreCatacombs.cpp
Added high libido check if a girl captures something in WorkExploreCatacombs.cpp
Fixed a bug in WorkPersonalBedWarmer.cpp where it would show a "Sing" image instead of "Handjob" image.
Fixed default preg profile image

Version: .05t.02
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/saKdO46o4U/WhoreMaster.05t.02.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!lENxWD6b!aFdlkfuBP96oVL4_TPVT0KN0j22qoghYbWb_rC9pkSo
WME.8.07 included

* update .05t.02 -
Re-Refixed maternity leave bug (should work properly now, 1 week off then the Matron will send her back to work)
Moved "Back to Work" check to the start of day shift instead of the end of day shift so the girls will work all day.

Version: .05t.01
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/IdPoGHXHO/WhoreMaster.05t.01.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!0Z1lUK6D!J90bK9UpDmdSX1uydUMCeW_raa1HXfqdZAwGizLMlWo

* update .05t.01 -
Refixed maternity leave bug for .05 (was fixed for .06 but not fully fixed in .05)

Version: .05t
Mirror 1 - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/EzgY9rd0qH/WhoreMaster.05t.00.zip.html
Mirror 2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!5c8hnDAa!pabeMg-WivhJwudZIagDKZU_KpkqHdP8p6DerOEZYGc
WME.8.06 included

Major Changes/Fixes:
Added set prevdayjob to m_JustGaveBirth check to (hopefully) fix maternity leave bug

Things that are now XML:
InterfaceColors.txt to InterfaceColors.xml
GetString.txt to GetString.xml
LoadMenu.txt to LoadMenu.xml
Converted hard coded interface items - TurnSummary.xml and TransferGirls.xml
** all of these txt and xml will work either way and have defaults it neither are there

Girl Details page and Hotkeys
Changed Accommodation from buttons to slider and moved text for it below it,
The Accommodation buttons, slider and text are all optional so you can use any combination of them.
Reworked GetDetailsString and GetMoreDetailsString to align numbers into columns
Added hotkey "space" to all buildings that were missing it to go from girl list to girl details
Added hotkeys "H" = House percent -1 and "J" = House percent +1 on girl details page
Changed the girl list page note "Based on:" to be optional with log_extradetails=true in config.xml

Minor Changes/Fixes:
Fixed screen resolution problem where all interfaces get scaled to 800x600
Fixed Virgin/MILF conflict for new girls
If same name check fails 3 times, name tries double name
Config.xml - Added LogGirlFights, LogDebug and LogExtraDetails
Added "Hard Coded Random Girl" to CreateRandomGirl incase there are no rgirlsx files
Increased limits of Temp and Mod stats/skills, can be up to +/- 200 instead of 100
Cleaned UpdateShop() to make it run a little smoother
Cleaned Slave Market buy slave text.
Incorperated Crazy's changes to WorkPersonalBedWarmer.cpp
Corrected spelling of Rejuvenation

Partial Changes/Fixes:
Cleaned and repaired triggers
Started fixing stat/skill vs statmod/skillmod incongruities

* If you find a bug, please report it on the bug thread - Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
* For discussion of the game use Crazy's original thread - Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
* For Items discussion or to submit your own Items - ITEMS - Help Wanted - also taking new items
* For Suggestions or Requests for new content (Not Girls) - Possible Add-Ons to the Game?

* In Version .05t
Changed Accomodation from buttons to slider and moved text for it below it. (both sets are now optional) If you have a custom interface and you want to use the slider instead of the button, you will need to update girl_details_screen.xml adding:

Code: [Select]
<Slider   Name="AccomSlider"                                           XPos="15"  YPos="540" Width="150"              MinValue="0"        MaxValue="5" Value="0" Increment="1" LiveUpdate="true" Hidden="false" Disabled="false" />
<Text     Name="AccomValue"           Text="Accommodation: Very Poor"  XPos="15"  YPos="550" Width="150" Height="21"  FontSize="11" />

* In Version .05s.04 the way "Security Level" is used was rewritten.
If you load an existing game that has very high security, you will notice some customers get scared off by the oppressive security.
Either edit your save game to lower security level or take all girls off security and only leave 1 gang guarding.
That is sufficient to keep most trouble to a minimum until your security level gets below 2000.
* In Version .05s the following files were changed:
.\Resources\Items\Perfection.itemsx, Potion of Tightness.itemsx
.\Resources\Data\config.xml - See here for more details -
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1031.msg28179#msg28179
* In Version .05r the following files were changed:
.\Resources\Interface\J_1024x768\building_setup_screen.xml
.\Resources\Interface\J_1024x768\property_management.xml
.\Resources\Scripts\DefaultInteractDetails.script
If you do not regularly copy the entire new folder, you will need to copy these files from the new to your old folder.
If you do not use the "J_1024x768" interface, you need to add this to your interface\building_setup_screen.xml file:
Code: [Select]
<Checkbox   Name="ProhibitHandJobToggle"   Text="Prohibit HandJob Sex"   XPos="370"   YPos="60"   Width="16"   Height="16"   FontSize="12"/>* In Version .05p.01, Successful Rehab and Surgeries show !!! GOOD NEWS !!! when successful. If you don't use the J_1024x768 interface provided, You will need to edit your .\Resources\Interface\(interfacename)\InterfaceColors.txt or it will crash.
See the notes here for what to change -
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=953.msg27858#msg27858
* Leveling up also shows green now.
* In Version .05n, Anti-Pregnancy potions were completely redone. You will need to restock them before going to the next week to prevent a baby boom.
* The game versions on this thread have no girls files included. There are other threads on this forum you can get them. -
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?board=5.0
* All versions from .05i on all have had the ".itemsx" files moved from ".\Resources\Data" to ".\Resources\Items"
* All versions from .05i on require the "*120*.dll"s that are included in the zip - if you only copy the exe the game will not work.

* If the game crashes when you hit the "Next Week" button, try reassigning jobs to all girls.  > This cause of crashing was repaired in version .05o.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:56:46 AM by aevojoey »

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #1129 on: August 19, 2014, 01:20:11 AM »
About the Owners house:
Could it be possible , that the job bedwarming can't end with the result : got pregnant?
I would really like to get that included.

about the clinic:
the doctor and her assistants obvisiously can do some funny things, but I didn't find a job which can remove any kind of scars.
That should be implemented.

the centre:
Because it's possible to remove there all kinds of addicts, the items which cause the same effect should be removed from the items list. Than There is more a need for running the centre.

Kind regards
Hui Bui

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1130 on: August 19, 2014, 03:33:18 AM »
As far as i know, if the bedwarming girl likes you enough, she has sex with you and if you don't use antipreg, she should get pregnant eventually.
Bedwarming itself is not sex, only company.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1131 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:12 AM »
About the Owners house:
Could it be possible , that the job bedwarming can't end with the result : got pregnant?
I would really like to get that included.
If you do not want a girl to get pregnant, buy antipreg potions from building management.
Either click on the house from the map or press escape when on the house girls list
Just like in the brothels, the antipreg potions are in "Brothel Setup".

about the clinic:
the doctor and her assistants obvisiously can do some funny things, but I didn't find a job which can remove any kind of scars.
That should be implemented.
Ok

the centre:
Because it's possible to remove there all kinds of addicts, the items which cause the same effect should be removed from the items list. Than There is more a need for running the centre.
The addiction removing items are rare enough or expensive enough to encourage the use of the Centre Rehab if you have more than a few girls with addictions.
When the jobs get reworked, the Drug Counselor job will earn more money so it will be worth keeping a girl doing that job without any of your girls in rehab.

In the future, a feature could be added to the Drug Counselor so she recruits random girls that go to rehab. (has anyone made a Lindsay Lohan pack yet?)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:25:10 AM by aevojoey »

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #1132 on: August 19, 2014, 05:30:33 AM »
As far as i know, if the bedwarming girl likes you enough, she has sex with you and if you don't use antipreg, she should get pregnant eventually.
Bedwarming itself is not sex, only company.
Thanks for saying it more specific Yukinohki.
What I mean is of course having sex when bedwarming. I didn't count it but about 50times this happened during playing the game, without any antipregnant effects activated.
but no maternity happened. May be that was only coincidence.
So the pregnant result is possible?

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1133 on: August 19, 2014, 05:47:25 AM »
I admit, i rarely have a bedwarmer and i never tried to make her pregnant, so i can't say yes or no,
but if she likes you it triggers a standard sexual encounter, including deflowering a virgin
so it should be possible to make her pregnant as well.
(i'll try it in my next testgame)

The standard chance is 8% or 16% if the sex is really good (both parties happy after sex) with standard settings
and you can get non vaginal sex acts as well,
so not getting a pregnancy in 50 weeks is not too unlikely.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1134 on: August 19, 2014, 06:52:15 AM »
Thanks for saying it more specific Yukinohki.
What I mean is of course having sex when bedwarming. I didn't count it but about 50times this happened during playing the game, without any antipregnant effects activated.
but no maternity happened. May be that was only coincidence.
So the pregnant result is possible?
Yes, pregnancy for bed warmers is possible.
If you want to improve your chances, restrict sex to only allow Normal sex and BDSM.

While verifying it, I found a few bugs.
I fixed one where it would sometimes show a "Sing" image.
I also changed the pregnancy warning from "She has gotten pregnant" to "(name) has gotten pregnant"
The text of the job needs work but I will do that later.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:55:31 AM by aevojoey »

Offline eviljanitor

« Reply #1135 on: August 20, 2014, 12:34:57 AM »
I was wondering if the problem with girls not being inseminated when their attacked and gang raped in the catacombs would be possible to fix in future versions.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1136 on: August 20, 2014, 12:43:33 PM »
I was wondering if the problem with girls not being inseminated when their attacked and gang raped in the catacombs would be possible to fix in future versions.
Ok.

It was easy to add.
If a girl looses in the catacombs and gets raped, she has a chance to get inseminated.
I also increased the negative effects of loosing in the catacombs.
If the girl's libido is high enough, she may have some fun with the girls or beasts she captures

I also fixed the default preg profile image, it was not showing pregnant when trying to show profile for pregnant girls.

They are in .05t.03 - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.0
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:55:17 PM by aevojoey »

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #1137 on: August 20, 2014, 03:32:44 PM »
Hi I am wondering if the source from the link is updated to 05t.03 or not.  Just wondering what version it is thats all, if its not updated yet don't need to update it until u plan to do it... but I just got curious since I tried compiling it and it said 06 on top.

Thanks

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1138 on: August 20, 2014, 08:32:34 PM »
Hi I am wondering if the source from the link is updated to 05t.03 or not.  Just wondering what version it is thats all, if its not updated yet don't need to update it until u plan to do it... but I just got curious since I tried compiling it and it said 06 on top.
The source code is the base for .06 with the farm in it.
I have not pushed my changes to the source for a while.
The source is somewhere between .05s.05 and .05t.00

When I started doing .05s it was intended as a short term bridge between .05 and .06.
As the farm was taking longer than expected, .05s became .05t and the sources for .05 and .06 became separate.
I have been working on both sources at the same time, adding to one then copying the changes to the other.
.05s and t have been compiled from the second source because I wanted to make sure the farm would not interfere with the proper function of the game.

I will clean up the source for .06 to disable the farm until it is working and start using only 1 source.
I will push it when I finish that and it will become .05u.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1139 on: August 21, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
While working on .06 I had a bsod during the compiling.
It killed main.cpp and cjobmanager.cpp.
I will have to rewrite them from the last time I uploaded it for the svn.
Luckily the majority of the parts that I had changed were also changed in .05 but the parts pertaining to the farm will have to be started over.