Im scared that my ideas will shot down hard or rudely
I dont belive evolved will ever be released
Im only here to play not give ideas
I hate/Dislike the developer
Only interested in playing
I just dont have any time to look at it
I do when i have a chance
I Dont like WM and this Evolved will be pretty much a copy

Author Topic: Wm:Evolved  (Read 59052 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
Re: Wm:Evolved
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2015, 09:15:43 AM »
I see you have multiple skills for pregnancy and childbearing. How are you going to handle it? It takes years to raise a child after all.

i am currently looking for peoples thoughts on how i should manage the prgnancy system

i was thinking
that some traits will speed up the child development Ie NonHuman
i was also planning on making a room that can be bought that will speed up the development of any children placed in the room
and you can set options like, sell child at birth, as well as use spells on the building to further speed up the growth rate of children
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2015, 11:47:14 AM »
Another question, who are daughters? In wm they are basically random characters, are you going to use random characters packs too?

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2015, 11:58:07 AM »
Another question, who are daughters? In wm they are basically random characters, are you going to use random characters packs too?

daughters= 2 posibilities
1) A version of the girl that gave birth
2) a random character

Random Character packs= Simple answer, yes

Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2015, 02:54:48 PM »
Interesting. I never thought about using the very same unique girl, but with random name and traits.

Also, in theory it's possible to build two versions for some random packs, for young (loli) and adult characters. It will take more time than usual, of course.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2015, 03:20:27 PM »
Interesting. I never thought about using the very same unique girl, but with random name and traits.

Also, in theory it's possible to build two versions for some random packs, for young (loli) and adult characters. It will take more time than usual, of course.

1) Yea the game will handle the whole part
2) Not really, i can build it into the editor so that when it created a Adult character it will build a Loli Version of the game character

Although with that, i will have to build a handeler to handle loli, or i have to allow loli in the game, although currently it is built to allow loli but only with the use of a command line,

I will do some research and find out the exact laws on loli where i live

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2015, 04:12:28 PM »
I see you have multiple skills for pregnancy and childbearing. How are you going to handle it? It takes years to raise a child after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qji5x8gBVX4

Offline MuteDay

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2015, 04:32:04 PM »
Whoooops I completely missed the entire last page of the thread.
OH WELL

The point was any logical fallacies to the birth system  or just any of them in general can be explained by MAGIC

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2015, 04:38:51 PM »
well all i got from the video was 1 second of nothing rofl

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2015, 12:22:38 AM »
Thanks, cap. But I meant game mechanics, not logic  ::)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2015, 12:27:04 AM »
Thanks, cap. But I meant game mechanics, not logic  ::)

lol still working out all the systems and things like that

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
Update Notes:

Updated the general outline
Evolved, although no download currently has a complete ui change finished
General outline, although most of the data is unfinished, i have added alot so you can get an idea of what all evolved will have new about it
General outline Update

And comments questions or ideas please feel free to post them here about the outline

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2015, 03:19:46 AM »
If any free girl can leave you anytime depending on pure random, I'm afraid that people will avoid to use them, no matter their advantages. Usually there are stats like disposition and joy that prevent girls from leaving as long as they are high. They also might want higher salary at higher levels even being happy, so there could be an option to to increase it.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2015, 09:39:12 AM »
If any free girl can leave you anytime depending on pure random, I'm afraid that people will avoid to use them, no matter their advantages. Usually there are stats like disposition and joy that prevent girls from leaving as long as they are high. They also might want higher salary at higher levels even being happy, so there could be an option to to increase it.

although they can leave they can also return, that is why they are free, they have freedom of choice,
But about increaseing income, that was one of my planned hidden features, one that wasnt going to show up in general outline

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2015, 06:37:14 PM »
Currently working on the stats
(oulined stats about 60% complete)
(Codded stats about 20% complete)
(Editor stats about 15% complete)
(Roughting out duplicates, waiting to finish outlined stats)

Any thoughts on better stats please post your stat ideas here