devolution

Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 937917 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.19
« Reply #660 on: December 27, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »
I have a question about .rgirlsx files : If I completely delete some .rgirlsx files, will the girls generated with those files still "work" ?
I'm asking this because I might try this in order to get some girls more frequently than others, so deleting the files for a while (after saving them somewhere else) could do that, but I'd still like the girls previously generated with those files to "work".
An other way to cheat the frequency of seeing some girls might be to have duplicate files for the same girls, just changing the name of the file (adding 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... at the end of the file). Do you think it would work ?
Once a girl is created from a .rgirlsx she is there for good, removing the .rgirlsx will just prevent new ones from being made.
Duplicates will increase the chance of the girl being created, the name of the file does not matter, only what is in the Name="" part of the <girl>.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Guntag

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.19
« Reply #661 on: December 27, 2015, 07:38:12 PM »
Thank you !

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.21
« Reply #662 on: December 27, 2015, 07:50:05 PM »
.06.02.21 is up
I have been busy with work so have had no time or energy to work on the game.
All the stuff I did before but forgot to push to the svn I moved to another directory so I can compare the old and new changes incase they don't work with the new stuff other people have done.
I will try to be on more often.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #663 on: December 27, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
Good to see you getting back Joey! Hope you had a great Christmas! Don't let them kill you, man.

Offline Baal

« Reply #664 on: December 27, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »
.06.02.21 is up
I have been busy with work so have had no time or energy to work on the game.
All the stuff I did before but forgot to push to the svn I moved to another directory so I can compare the old and new changes incase they don't work with the new stuff other people have done.
I will try to be on more often.

Hey, glad to see you back! I hope work starts calming down for you so you can relax a bit more. Thanks for the update!

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.22
« Reply #665 on: December 29, 2015, 01:01:35 AM »
.06.02.22 is up

A few fixes and updates that I had done before dropping off the face of the earth.
Also fixed a few bugs.
Accommodation now affects rebelliousness
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:32:47 AM by aevojoey »

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #666 on: December 29, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
Concerning the earlier questions about deleting a girlx file, how can you remove a girl permanently if you no longer wish to have her in the game?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #667 on: December 29, 2015, 02:17:34 PM »
Concerning the earlier questions about deleting a girlx file, how can you remove a girl permanently if you no longer wish to have her in the game?
Find her in the save game file and remove her.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #668 on: December 29, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »
Ahh ok ty :)

Btw, I found a thread about girl packs made by endospore, and the last links to his packs had been supplied by you. They seem to be down now tho probably due to the mega adress change thing that broke a lot of links earlier this year.

ps. Found a donwload that apparently had all your characters starting with A in it, any chance to get access to the rest? Maybe the forums needs a official thread with links to all the packs or so. Atm they are spread all over the forums with some having dead links.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 03:49:17 PM by Tyrgalon »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #669 on: December 29, 2015, 05:15:20 PM »
Btw, I found a thread about girl packs made by endospore, and the last links to his packs had been supplied by you. They seem to be down now tho probably due to the mega adress change thing that broke a lot of links earlier this year.
ps. Found a donwload that apparently had all your characters starting with A in it, any chance to get access to the rest? Maybe the forums needs a official thread with links to all the packs or so. Atm they are spread all over the forums with some having dead links.
I lost all of the original files from Endo but I have most of the girls in my Characters folder.
I plan on setting up my own server when I get the time and it will host a torrent for the base Characters folder as well as a place for pack makers to upload to.
I'm not sure how stable it will be to start with but as I figure out how to maintain it I hope to make it worth the wait.

Offline Sorren

« Reply #670 on: December 29, 2015, 05:21:42 PM »
I'm also working to make my collection of girls available to people, not going to be uploading them all in one go because of how long it'd take and because doing them on an as needed basis gives me a chance to ensure the girls have been updated for the new versions code and image wise. For now a master list of what I have can be found here, feel free to throw a request in there or in my inbox and I'll add it to my to-do list.

Speaking of which, has the display name for girls versus folder name and real name been hardcoded yet so it functions or is that still a manual thing that should probably work?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:50:34 PM by Sorren »

Offline aevojoey

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.23
« Reply #671 on: December 29, 2015, 05:32:06 PM »
.06.02.23 is up

Just an update for the Security job.
It was not working properly and only giving 10 security level per shift.
I fixed it but reduced the base amount given.
I also fixed a few minor things and made HHT play a little role in the SecLev.

Offline zafer

« Reply #672 on: December 30, 2015, 01:54:56 AM »
Could you add some elaboration to when the the new images appear like the other ones on the first page.

Most of them are pretty self explanatory but some of the newer ones are vague.

Dildo: solo girl masturbating?

Lick:Girl getting licked? or girl licking customer? Eeither way is customer male, female, or is it nondescript?

Eatout: Girl giving or receiving?

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #673 on: December 30, 2015, 12:02:05 PM »
Nice ty for the info sorren :)
Have about 21gb of girls but there are a a bunch that arenĀ“t so fleshed out and should probably just be removed as I dont use them really :P

Btw joey has the rebelliousness/obidience stuff been changed somehow? seem to be having more girls not cooperating even with -50 or less rebelliousness.
Just wondering if having low accomodations and low rebelliousness is making them be more rebellious than they should be? In other words maybe the accomodation is affecting them in the wrong way or something.

Edit:
One more thing. I have before deleted some girls but only ended up removing the images, thus leaving the girlx file around. The reason is that some girls have come in packs with one girlx file for multiple girls, and I have been unable to figure out to ich one they belong due to having so many.
Its becoming a bit annoying having image-less girls with stats floating around in the game.
Is there any way for me to find what girlx file they belong to trough the save file or such?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:09:31 PM by Tyrgalon »

Offline jonwich

« Reply #674 on: December 30, 2015, 12:09:53 PM »
Accoms were changed in .22 I believe, Joey told me he forgot to list it. Now the lower accom increases rebelliousness, and higher decreases it, based on a girl's preferred accom.