devolution

Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 938246 times)

Offline Major Malinger

Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.29
« Reply #765 on: July 01, 2016, 07:00:17 PM »
I'm having the same issue; the hard coded slaves don't have any pictures associated with them. I went and looked through the folders and couldn't find the pictures anywhere in there either. I'm not sure what the best fix is, download the missing pictures, or tell the game to stop looking for them, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #766 on: July 14, 2016, 10:20:29 PM »
is it possible to be put on your recommendation for girl packs?

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #767 on: July 14, 2016, 11:30:10 PM »
im also with major and the other dude on the default packs i will compile the images and send them to you if you give me a list of them i can do the packs and have them done soon since the old ones from my memory were kinda crappy  plus i know there are more images for all the old ones

Offline hentai_geek

« Reply #768 on: August 27, 2016, 12:17:09 AM »
Hello,

I have been thinking about the game and I have some suggestions if the developer is reading this.
I think that the original system of enslaving a girl is too easy, and unrealistic.  There should be some legal system that protects freewomen from enslavement.  You shouldn't be able to outright enslave them with an enchanted brand.  In that case, why even have any free girls at your brothel???

Realistically, a brothel owner in this sort of world would probably have to start out hiring girls to go work for him.  He'd have to give them a share of the profits, but this would be until the owner could finally afford to buy a slave. 

And, other scenarios, such as setting up a banking loan system would also be ideal.  You could also attain girls as collateral for when a customer is unable to pay his or her debt.  But, outright turning a free girl, not guilty of a crime and not in debt to you, isn't realistic. 

I think that the additional challenge with not being able to enslave a freewoman unless certain conditions were met would make the game more entertaining.

Offline Seyda

« Reply #769 on: August 29, 2016, 11:18:36 PM »
Is this still being updated?

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #770 on: September 01, 2016, 07:16:53 PM »
geek has a point and it may jsut make it a real game with progress heck maybe even some story to it

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2016, 02:14:23 AM »
If you do it, at least make it an option, like an actual hard mode where you cannot easily enslave free people. I hate it when updates remove my options and force me to now go through hoops to achieve the same thing I could before with ease.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline crazy

« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2016, 05:16:18 AM »
Is this still being updated?
If u mean the mod then yes an update is in the works. If u mean this post then no Joey is gone atm and till he gets back it won't be updated

Offline Uriel

« Reply #773 on: September 06, 2016, 01:19:25 PM »
Is there a WM download, based on current .06.02.29 with all the girls/scripts/items. Just unpack and play?
I just discovered that my copy of WM disappeared somehow with all the stuff, and i just dont wanna download all this separately again.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #774 on: September 06, 2016, 08:48:26 PM »
im sorry but your gonna have to do all that
theres no one download fits all kind of thing

Offline Applesauce

« Reply #775 on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:50 PM »
A couple questions about adding girls
Are the tags cowgirl and reverse cowgirl used in normal sex calls?
If eat out is used is it for receiving or giving?
Which tags the OP says are not implemented are actually implemented?
Should image packs include not yet implemented tags?
What determines if an ecchi image is used instead of a profile image?

Regarding traits;
Is there some kind of dedicated place where all trait effects are documented or does one have to look at each job?
Do traits from equipment have any impact on inheritance?

Is there any implemented mechanic for your futa girls to sire children?

Offline playpig

« Reply #776 on: September 17, 2016, 09:32:29 AM »
Some suggestions:
Player should also have experience, Stats, Skills and Traits, train to improve them, use items and catch STD.
There should be a new building: academy or college where player and girls could train to improve stats and jobs performance. They would train by themselves or one could assign a Teacher. If the teacher has high values of the stat/skill/trait/job them the training will be more efficient and faster.
Besides pills that only pregnancy there also be available the option to buy condoms and use them to avoid STD. STD should have worst consequences than the actual ones, affecting stats and traits like health for example or looks. At clinic could also be available STD treatments.  So the player and the girls can catch STD and be contagious during intercourse from the different STD. For some could even don’t exist cure, only treatment. A pharmacy service with different medications/pills for diseases or treatments.
Another building could be a drug cartel with different drugs like cannabis, heroin, ecstasy….
Girls could have body measures that you could change by diet or surgery like breast implants.
Another building that would be very interesting is a Gym to improve strength, agility and constitution; also with different classes and teacher you can assign or self-training.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #777 on: September 17, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »
Some suggestions:
Player should also have experience, Stats, Skills and Traits, train to improve them, use items and catch STD.
The player barely exists as a character, and it will take a lot of work to get it integrated.
Another building that would be very interesting is a Gym to improve strength, agility and constitution;
Happens at the Arena via Combat Training.  Agility and CON are also trainable via girl interaction.

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #778 on: September 17, 2016, 04:14:04 PM »
If you want a somewhat similar game where your character is... a character... you could try Slave Maker.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline playpig

« Reply #779 on: September 18, 2016, 03:32:41 PM »
can we at least think about the possibility in adding condom option to prevent pregnancy and STDs? SO you could buy condoms as you do for pills and you could also choose if girls use condom, pill or both. I repeat again that severe consequences for STD would be changeling