Author Topic: Items  (Read 62678 times)

Offline MMeer

• Monocle Kyubey
Re: ITEMS - Help Wanted - also taking new items
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2015, 10:12:35 PM »
Pretty good, Hanzo. I'm trying to think of other areas where futa might come into play and so far I'm thinking that some futa coding will have to be written for masturbation in the studio, and for lesbian sex in both the brothels and the studio, and maybe for the "special massages" that the girls sometimes go to on free time. Maybe a too-horny futanari working in the strip club bar could masturbate into some drinks, grossing out the customers and making them storm off. Ideas.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2015, 03:03:26 AM »
Maybe a too-horny futanari working in the strip club bar could masturbate into some drinks, grossing out the customers and making them storm off. Ideas.
Or maybe the customer is into that and/or asks for it.

*notices avatar*
*horrified stare*

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2015, 06:55:12 AM »
Pretty good, Hanzo. I'm trying to think of other areas where futa might come into play and so far I'm thinking that some futa coding will have to be written for masturbation in the studio, and for lesbian sex in both the brothels and the studio, and maybe for the "special massages" that the girls sometimes go to on free time. Maybe a too-horny futanari working in the strip club bar could masturbate into some drinks, grossing out the customers and making them storm off. Ideas.
Yup, maybe a cum addict horny futanari wanted a drink. I was thinking that something could be written for dojikko or clumsy girls. Peep Show also has a masturbation scene but it's the same as the XXXEntertainer job. I've attached it to this post.

Or maybe the customer is into that and/or asks for it.

Something like this?
Quote from: Hanzo
        if (g_Girls.HasTrait(girl, "Futanari") && g_Girls.GetStat(girl, STAT_LIBIDO) > 80 && g_Dice.percent(5))
        {
                if (g_Girls.HasTrait(girl, "Open Minded") || g_Girls.GetStat(girl, STAT_CONFIDENCE) > 35 && g_Girls.GetStat(girl, STAT_DIGNITY) < 35)
                {
                        ss << "Noticing the bulge under her skirt one of the customers asked for a very special service: He wanted some "cream" in his drink. " << girlName << " took her already hard cock out and sprinkled the drink with some of her jizz. The customer thanked her and slipped a good tip under her panties.";
                        g_Girls.UpdateSkill(girl, SKILL_SERVICE, 2);
                        g_Girls.UpdateStatTemp(girl, STAT_LIBIDO, -30);
                        wages += 30 + (g_Girls.GetSkill(girl, SKILL_SERVICE) / 5); //Not sure if this will work fine
                        imagetype = IMGTYPE_MAST;
                }
                else
                {
                        ss << "Noticing the bulge under her skirt one of the customers asked " << girlName << " to spill some of her "cream" in his drink, but she refused, blushing.";
                }
        }
I want to replace the 5% chance with a check for futa fetish customers but that's out of my range. I'm not sure if the wages formula will work fine. It can be changed to a flat +40 but that's boring.

Offline edgy98125

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 09:07:45 PM »
Regarding Items.  Specifically things like the TV Set, Journal, or Rejuvenation bed.

When you see in the turn notes that a girl watched tv, wrote in her journal, or slept in her rejuvenation bed and lost -5 tiredness, is that all scripting, or is there something in the code that dictates the use of some items.

Offline crazy

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2015, 08:56:47 PM »
Regarding Items.  Specifically things like the TV Set, Journal, or Rejuvenation bed.
When you see in the turn notes that a girl watched tv, wrote in her journal, or slept in her rejuvenation bed and lost -5 tiredness, is that all scripting, or is there something in the code that dictates the use of some items.
Its hard coded into the game to do that.

Offline Lord

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 03:34:35 AM »
Item: Devilfood Cake
Text: A rich, dark chocolate cake. Quite popular in darker circles.
Effect: Health/Happiness +5, Morality -1

Item: Angelfood Cake
Text: A light, sweet sponge cake. Quite popular in lighter circles.
Effect: Health/Happiness +5, Morality +1

Something like this? I don't think there are many items that effect morality yet.
"He urged me to go away, and said that I shouldn't return until I was... "younger and female", were his words, I believe."

Offline edgy98125

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2015, 06:29:08 PM »
Its hard coded into the game to do that.

I was afraid of that.  I was thinking it might be easier for the user community to create useful items if items had the following configurable traits:

1:  A yes/no toggle for auto-consume
2:  An indicator if the girl could auto-consume from the player store (for things like Virus or Addiction Cures), in thing with this flag should check the girls personal stock first (though TBH it would be good to make these items 0% buy chance for girls).
3:  A turn text script designation, so that the turn notes for a girl would be auto-populated with the script/text of your choosing.
4:  A minimum threshold for item auto-consume, so for example only use Medium Healing Potion if Stat Health is between 26 and 49, and the chances it would be auto-consumed, just a percentage.
5:  For permanent items with on-going effects like the rejuvenation bed you could designate the chance it would be used during any week, and then instead of a flat gained x health or what not you could say that it effects which stat and between what % points.  So the rejuvenation bed could reduce tiredness by say 5-10 per turn.

I assume that most of these things are already done in some fashion, this would just allow for more user control, and less hard coding of items.

Offline crazy

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2015, 12:54:19 AM »
Yup, maybe a cum addict horny futanari wanted a drink. I was thinking that something could be written for dojikko or clumsy girls. Peep Show also has a masturbation scene but it's the same as the XXXEntertainer job. I've attached it to this post.
Something like this?I want to replace the 5% chance with a check for futa fetish customers but that's out of my range. I'm not sure if the wages formula will work fine. It can be changed to a flat +40 but that's boring.
Finally getting around to adding this in.  Is that scene in your post meant to be like a random barmaid event?  Like I said not into futa but still pretty good stuff so feel free to write more for any traits you want to and Ill gladly add them into the game

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 09:32:44 AM »
Is that scene in your post meant to be like a random barmaid event? Like I said not into futa but still pretty good stuff so feel free to write more for any traits you want to and Ill gladly add them into the game

Yes, it's for the Sleazy Barmaid (or Sleazy Waitress, if you think it fits that job better).

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 08:20:19 PM »
I've added a few lines for the futa masturbation in the studio.

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2015, 03:44:25 AM »
a little suggestion for one of the existing items
Nightmare orb now gives +100 fear
i think it could remove fearless instead and maybe give a reduced amout of fear (+10 or +20) in addition to that
that would be more fitting (and more useful in getting stubborn girls under control  ;D )

(like in the attached file)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »
a little suggestion for one of the existing items
Nightmare orb now gives +100 fear
i think it could remove fearless instead and maybe give a reduced amout of fear (+10 or +20) in addition to that
that would be more fitting (and more useful in getting stubborn girls under control  ;D )
Done.
I am also adding it to the do_daily_items list so it will continue to enhance her fear for you over time.
It will only tell you that it worked if the girl comes to you and tells you she had a scary dream about you, but it does do something each turn.
I will also add a couple of other dream orbs to counter this one.
 - Added "Lovers Orb" and "Happy Orb".
 - I adjusted the numbers down a bit so the do_daily_items list will not over power them as much.

I attached them here but they will be in with .06.01.18 so you don't need to copy them over.
Questions? Comments? Got any more to add?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 11:53:28 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2015, 01:54:30 PM »
i forgot, i made 2 itemfiles for myself
one to get rid of this EVIL new audacity trait, with some bad side effects and it's a rare item, so it should be balanced
and two rare rings (maybe to rare, i haven't found one in my own game yet  :'( )
they are more or less funitems, not really strong (at least the first one is rather weak)

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM »
Questions? Comments? Got any more to add?

I have tweaked some existing items in my game, so pick up what you like.

Quick summary:

- Some glasses remove the bad eyesight trait when worn (that's what glasses are for after all...).
- If a girl has a missing arm Cybernectic Arm will replace that arm instead of her remaining one. Same thing goes for the Cybernetic Leg.
- Added Refinement and Farming modifiers to some items.
- Brothel Gown, Designer Lingerie and Slave's Rags modifiers now match their description.
- Magic Belly-Button Piercing grants the pierced navel trait.

Dedicated stores (armory, tailor, jewelry...) would be awesome. The other day it took two months for a dagger to show up at the shop due to the amount of items the game has...

What do you guys think about pregnant girls getting more tired when doing physically intensive jobs to make pregnancy more detailed?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:32:28 AM by Hanzo »

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2015, 05:44:29 PM »
Three items from the first ones I posted have modifiers that don't match the description as well. Here's the fixed version plus two new items, an elven tiara and a farmer's guide.