Author Topic: Characters folder Clean up tool  (Read 6776 times)

Offline renat

Re: Characters folder Clean up tool
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2018, 08:26:06 AM »
Ok i think i got the problem figured out. I have a few girls who's girlsx file is less that 1kb in size. when loading them in the editor its completely blank everywhere, so they didn't save correctly. which is throwing off the plugin. The error codes really helped. Cheers! ;D

Offline polip1337

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 08:37:52 AM »
So if i understand this correctly, the reason nothing is showing up is because i leave certain skills and mana blank if they aren't applicable to the character and java doesn't know what to do with null values?

It was like this before version 0.3 now it treats no value as 0.

Ok i think i got the problem figured out. I have a few girls who's girlsx file is less that 1kb in size. when loading them in the editor its completely blank everywhere, so they didn't save correctly. which is throwing off the plugin. The error codes really helped. Cheers! ;D

Well i cant do anything about corrupted girlsx files :D. What kind of error did it throw? Did you get it to work?

Offline renat

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 09:56:15 AM »
It was like this before version 0.3 now it treats no value as 0.

Well i cant do anything about corrupted girlsx files :D . What kind of error did it throw? Did you get it to work?

The reason i thought it was a problem with blank values was bc the error it was showing was something along the lines of class java.lang.nullpointerexception.null and i know nothing of java so all that stuck out to me was the null bit, but it also showed the name of the bad file so i helped point me in the right direction. it then show a second popup saying polip screwed something up.  :D  here is a corrupted file for testing if you want
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:59:02 AM by renat »