devolution

Author Topic: Quick note to all girl creators.  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Rose

Quick note to all girl creators.
« on: November 08, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »
Pay close attention to the file extension of your pictures. I have found several girls with pictures (like the profile pictures for Tsunade, for example) that won't load because they have the extension ".jpeg" instead of ".jpg". If a file has the ".jpeg" extension, the game will not load it or any subsequent pictures of the same type (For example, if "Sex1" has .jpg but "Sex2" has .jpeg, the game will load "Sex1" but not "Sex2" or any of the "Sex" pictures after 2).

If you want to use a picture with the ".jpeg" extension, simply rename it ".jpg" and it will work.
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Quick note to all girl creators.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:04:52 AM »
This is kind of interesting considering it's still the same file type. I assume the game doesn't recognize gif, or png either.
Would it be problematic to change this?
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline letmein

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:27:36 AM »
Yeah, there's a reason for this...  I'm not quite sure what that reason *is*, but I distinctly remember necno giving a reason once.  Probably a coding issue, or something inherent with Flash, or it would have been changed long ago.
Still lurking.

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 08:39:28 AM »
Yes it is a coding issue and two this came is not done in flash.