devolution

Author Topic: How to make girl packs?  (Read 2469 times)

Offline chainedpanda

How to make girl packs?
« on: August 05, 2017, 02:21:20 AM »
Okay so, I have looked at the sticky thread. It's dead, and mostly deleted. If anyone can send me a link to an actual forum post that has the information, or explain it here, that would be rad  :)

Netherless, it appears to me I've pissed the party. Alot of threads have been deleted or removed. And any non mega upload has been deleted. So, anyway. Before I ramble any further. Please help a latecomer out ^_^

Edit: or rather, i suppose I should ask, when i create a charecter, the creation software says images found: 0. is this whats supposed to happen?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:46:10 AM by chainedpanda »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: How to make girl packs?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 10:52:32 AM »
It'll say that there are 0 images present unless you have a folder that has the exact same name as the character in the "Characters" folder, where the .girlsx file should also be.

If it continues to say 0 images after saving the file and reopening it, you might have a naming problem, and should make sure that the spelling and spaces are correct.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline chainedpanda

Re: How to make girl packs?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 11:14:06 PM »
It'll say that there are 0 images present unless you have a folder that has the exact same name as the character in the "Characters" folder, where the .girlsx file should also be.

If it continues to say 0 images after saving the file and reopening it, you might have a naming problem, and should make sure that the spelling and spaces are correct.

Thanks mate, i think i posted this too early, i looked at some .girlsx i know works, but they still she 0 images found :) possibly just a bug. idk.