Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619284 times)

Offline skriveavis

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #1170 on: January 08, 2017, 04:49:25 PM »
Version 06.02.54 crashes when I try to release a kidnapped girl from the Dungeon, using the Release button on Girl Details page. It happened every time the girl was persuaded to join by a gang (Kidnap girl option), but never when they were imprisoned customers, nor forcibly kidnapped (?). I haven't checked all options.

Also, one week 7 female customers were simultaneously imprisoned for trying to run out without paying. I haven't noticed many (especially women) being imprisoned for this before, so getting seven at once seems a bit strange?

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1171 on: January 08, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »
Version 06.02.54 crashes when I try to release a kidnapped girl from the Dungeon, using the Release button on Girl Details page. It happened every time the girl was persuaded to join by a gang (Kidnap girl option), but never when they were imprisoned customers, nor forcibly kidnapped (?). I haven't checked all options.
Looking into it.

Also, one week 7 female customers were simultaneously imprisoned for trying to run out without paying. I haven't noticed many (especially women) being imprisoned for this before, so getting seven at once seems a bit strange?
In .06.02.51, I added a part where female customers could be taken as slaves if they failed to pay for services with one of your whores, I guess I made it too easy.
I have reduced the chance of this happening if you do not have one of the 3 items that can make her a slave: "Brainwashing Oil", "Necklace of Control" or "Slave Band".
If you don't have one of those items, your gang will have a 10% chance of taking her as a slave (was 100%).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:54:13 PM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline skriveavis

« Reply #1172 on: January 08, 2017, 06:06:51 PM »
Just remembered one more thing that was different when it crashed, dunno if it had any impact. The time it crashed I went directly to the Girl Details page from Week Summary page, but the times it didn't I went to the Dungeon page first.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #1173 on: January 08, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
Just remembered one more thing that was different when it crashed, dunno if it had any impact. The time it crashed I went directly to the Girl Details page from Week Summary page, but the times it didn't I went to the Dungeon page first.
I can not get it to crash, can you attach a savegame and gamelog?
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline skriveavis

« Reply #1174 on: January 08, 2017, 06:57:33 PM »
I'm sad to say I didn't think to make backups, and now I'm unable to reproduce it.

Offline erumis

« Reply #1175 on: January 08, 2017, 07:14:15 PM »
!GoMIJ-Qi1pJaRWObB6CCSCkEgaliCPEH-YDyd-vXtwg
[/size]!StSoqHxP8Y6WnAP_t4hxr3jStwW_1UP4Jj_OVeRqBrw[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]does this help?[/color]

Offline oldcityguy

« Reply #1176 on: January 09, 2017, 05:05:35 PM »
In version 6.02.54, the bartender job causes 87 tiredness for 1 shift. Girl has 100 Con, the rejuvenation bed, and high 100 skill in service, plus an S rank for bartender. This was an issue many versions ago.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #1177 on: January 09, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »
I'll take a look and see if i can find the cause
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline skriveavis

« Reply #1178 on: January 09, 2017, 05:18:38 PM »
Sorry I missed this post before.Most are probably caused by the same thing in the put back to work check: health>90 OR tired <20, should be AND
I am going over the entire section to make sure that is all that it was.
I am reworking the back to work section so it makes more sense.

This is still present in 06.02.54, so I guess you're still on it? (message appearing even when set to rest in both slots).
"WARNING! [insert girl name] is desparatly in need of rest.
Give her some free time"

I cleaned up the formatting below:

"WARNING! [insert girl name] is desperately in need of rest.
Give her some free time."

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #1179 on: January 09, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
This is still present in 06.02.54, so I guess you're still on it? (message appearing even when set to rest in both slots).
"WARNING! [insert girl name] is desparatly in need of rest.
Give her some free time"

I cleaned up the formatting below:

"WARNING! [insert girl name] is desperately in need of rest.
Give her some free time."

This should be fixed in the next update. which should be friday or saturday.

But incase joey missed it ill let him know
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #1180 on: January 09, 2017, 06:23:35 PM »
In version 6.02.54, the bartender job causes 87 tiredness for 1 shift. Girl has 100 Con, the rejuvenation bed, and high 100 skill in service, plus an S rank for bartender. This was an issue many versions ago.

I belive i fixed it. but going to test it for a bit first

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #1181 on: January 09, 2017, 11:42:12 PM »
Might take a while for me to add more stuff currently trying to fix a error in linux build where some images show some dont

Offline jimbobiii

« Reply #1182 on: January 10, 2017, 03:44:07 AM »
Might take a while for me to add more stuff currently trying to fix a error in linux build where some images show some dont
I never dug into the code, but it seems to be related to filename cases. Windows in general is case-insensitive - in Windows on an NTFS drive you can call image.jpg, Image.jpg, or image.JPG and get the same file every time. Generally in Linux the case has to match, even on filesystems that aren't case-sensitive. I've noticed that girl pics starting with capital letters (Profile.jpg vs profile.jpg) seem to be recognized but not categorized as relevant images.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #1183 on: January 10, 2017, 07:43:36 AM »
I never dug into the code, but it seems to be related to filename cases. Windows in general is case-insensitive - in Windows on an NTFS drive you can call image.jpg, Image.jpg, or image.JPG and get the same file every time. Generally in Linux the case has to match, even on filesystems that aren't case-sensitive. I've noticed that girl pics starting with capital letters (Profile.jpg vs profile.jpg) seem to be recognized but not categorized as relevant images.

Ill take a look into that when i wake up

Offline erumis

« Reply #1184 on: January 10, 2017, 09:50:58 AM »

is this it?

http://prntscr.com/dtu95z

https://mega.nz/#F!eIMQCIyB
[/size]!rR_HchFpKSVbEe-0FMxIcw[/color]