Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

a small plea to the enterpricing slavers who provide new girls

(1/4) > >>

Midnight_Amratha:
it has come to my attention that not every girl have different pictures. this may sound like a fib but it's actually true, i downloaded a few packs with girls who had: 1 profile picture and like 4 to 6 sex pictures and that was it. no pregnant picture, no anal, no BDSM, no Group and no lesbian.

If you make a new post could you please include at least one of each of the different categories, at least the pregnant one, tho i know it is a bitch to find or may not even be possible but at least make the effort, the various categories are represented by customer actions and it would be nice to actually see a different picture every now and then instead of the same "old" sex pictures.

fires_flair:
I have to agree, though my preference is 2+, so it's not always the same pic. beast pics are also hard to find for some characters. I usually go through over 1000 pics for each girl I make (if they have that many, some don't)
if there's a certain girl you want preg pics for I'll make them (if possible).

Balmung60:
I try for most of them, but I've never been much good with finding the pregnant pictures and I'm not much good at editing pictures.

Nalkyr Maloth:
I personally try to put in as many pics as possible, but for some girls some categories are difficult to find or I do not like what I find so they are left out.

Fstop:
I generally ignore most prego pics cause I find the way most ppl display a belly sticking 3 feet outwards disgusting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version