Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

a small plea to the enterpricing slavers who provide new girls

<< < (2/4) > >>

ChaosKishin:
When I make a pack, I take images from my personal collection. So I don't don't have images that stray away from my personal interests. I don't like Anal, Tentacles, Gang Bang, etc. So, I don't download them and therefore they can't make it into any packs I make.

sgb:
There is nothing stopping you from upgrading a character pack that you   find lacking.  Some people do not like certain fetishes, and do not want to look through them even for the sake of completion.  I will generally try to throw in one anal and BDSM image into my packs if I happen to see a nice looking one while collecting other images, but I will not go out my way to find one if I didn't.  And again, that's fine if you want to add images into a pack.  No one will be offended that you added a dozen images to a character you happen to like and found lacking.

That said the only category that actually matters is Profile, as this is what a player will be looking at 99% of the time.  Other images are only seen if you click on the daily report details.  While people may do this initially, I have a very hard time believing anyone does this after the first couple months.  In fact, if I can't find at least 7-8 GOOD profile images for a character I often scrap the pack or demote them to random status.  Having a character with 10+ images in every category may seem awesome, but your average player will never look at most of them and all it does is serve to bloat the download sizes.

Also do keep in mind that some less popular characters barely have any 'normal' images to use, nevermind fetishes.  Beast and Preg category images in particular often do not exist.  The biggest conundrum though is Pregnant.  Once a character is pregnant in game, the Preg category takes over for Profile.  What might of once been a nice selection of a dozen Profile images might become one Preg image.  Thus the dilemma to pack makers: do you include that one pregnant image for the sake of completion, knowing that it actually downgrades the overall experience OR just omit it?

exodia91:
Include the one pregnant image. Because pregnant women are hot. ;)

Mehzerz:
Sgb pretty much summed it up, but I try to find all the images I can. There's a few randoms I've made that have been pretty lacking in images I won't lie. ( I can think of 5 in particular) I try to get whatever I can find that's of decent quality, and i'm not going to go out of my way to make my own preggo pics so if I don't see them they're not added.

Midnight_Amratha:
as for the one preg pic being displayed, that only happens if the girl is NOT occupied doing other things, then the activity pic is super imposed on top of the profile/preg pic. and tbh it's the activity pic i want not the preg one, tho the preg is also appreciated. and yes i AM referring to the summary since that's the only place you get messages on what your girls have been up to this week (giving birth etc.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version