Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

WM7

(1/6) > >>

aevojoey:
I have finally gotten around to making Whore Master 7 which will be an SDL2 version of Whore Master 6 with a lot more added.
As it is now, all it does is create one window maximized on each screen (my setup has 3 screens, so 3 windows).

At the moment, I am only using a windows build but I will try to make it completely compatible with linux (if anyone wants it for mac, buy me one to test it on).
If I can, I may make it work on android but can't promise anything on that or iphone or ipad.
I will not have too much time to work on it during the week but I will try on the weekends.
I will try to keep updating this thread and when I get a playable version I will post it alongside WM6.
When I get to the point where I will be copying over stuff from 6 to 7, I will update 6 occasionally.

aevojoey:
Reserved

aevojoey:
Reserved

spiker1984:
This is VERY exciting!
There are so many little pieces that are almost-but-not-quite finished with WM6 and Crazy's especially. Having a central, modern codebase and project manager will be fantastic.
For now are you aiming for a 1:1 transfer, and then make changes afterwards?

OliverKlozoff:
Once you get the foundations down, I can volunteer to do some coding. Are you planning on doing a full rewrite, or just refactoring the code?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version