Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

103's Girl Packs

<< < (3/9) > >>

Solitude103:
Added Klaudia Kelly, Cardi B, & updated an already existing pack for Skin Diamond. Cheers.

Solitude103:
Added Gemini Lovell and Elizabeth James.
Updated Jodi Taylor and Neiro Suzuka hailing from [size=78%]Cipher's Gallery of Strange and Wonderful Girl Packs[/size].

Solitude103:
Added Mia Milan.
I wish I could've done more, but I had an incredibly busy week  :'( [size=78%]. Still, I pulled in enough effort to provide at least one this week. Cheers. [/size]

Solitude103:
Welp. I'm a day late, but I got an update for ya'll.
Three new girls in Misty Stone (Update folder / Grab the original at The CaptC Experience), Sabrina Santos (Latina folder), and for the first time I decided to create a non-real girl pack featuring Turanga Leela from Futurama! (Fantasia folder).

pronatrator:

--- Quote from: Solitude103 on November 04, 2018, 12:19:33 AM ---With my celebrity packs I sometimes take the liberty of creating GIFs out of models that resemble the celebrity. I think this method is better than having nothing for certain celebrities, and as long as the editing is top notch (cropping out faces) switching back and fourth from actual pictures and the fake gifs create a good enough illusion to fantasize about.

--- End quote ---
my DefaultImages folder is full of gifs like this.  Closing in on 1gig lol.  Most of them are cropped and optimized, and as I add new ones, I go back and optimize the old ones.  I keep meaning to upload it to mega to post here, but I keep forgetting about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version