Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

103's Girl Packs

<< < (2/9) > >>

Solitude103:

--- Quote from: jrok on November 06, 2018, 02:36:29 PM ---Found an issue with the files on mega.  They download individually in standard mode. I suggest they get placed in an archive so the download is just one file for each girl.  I had to borrow the files so I can change the download to the zip format.

--- End quote ---

Good catch. Imma' have to get on that. Hope you're enjoying the packs thus far. I got more coming  ;) .

jrok:
I enjoy them greatly.  Looking in my collection to fill the missing tags.  I do know files named "Sport" currently fills the workout description.

Solitude103:
Updated the pack with two new girls and an enhancement for an already existing pack. As well as changing the organization in Mega, and formatting of the packs. You now have to unzip them to acquire all the goodies. The organization is pretty self-explanatory, but if you're seriously lost (lol what?) then ask away.

--- Quote from: jrok on November 09, 2018, 02:19:31 PM ---I enjoy them greatly.  Looking in my collection to fill the missing tags.  I do know files named "Sport" currently fills the workout description.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. I'm still not sure if I have 100% grasp  in my understanding of all the tags and how they all function in-game, but I just tried to replicate from what I seen in other packs and the available information in the forum . The most damning thing is not being able to find anything for certain tags, but the game falls back on other images so it isn't all that bad. As long as I grab the essential tags it's all good. I added some "sport" tags for Ryan Smiles. I actually wasn't aware of that one.

CaptC:
Pristine Edge is one of my favorites. Would you mind if I merged your stuff right into my pack?

Solitude103:

--- Quote from: CaptC on November 16, 2018, 02:30:44 PM ---Pristine Edge is one of my favorites. Would you mind if I merged your stuff right into my pack?

--- End quote ---

Go ahead. Imma' still keep the files in the appropriate folder just to keep a track of what I have updated, but having it already in your pack is convenient.
Also. Updated the pack with three new girls. Enjoy everybody.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version