Author Topic: A couple quick questions...  (Read 2612 times)

Offline endospore

A couple quick questions...
« on: July 21, 2012, 12:56:55 AM »
Hi, long time player, first time poster here. First off, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions in this sub-forum, but this seemed the best place... Anyway, I've made a bunch of girl packs for myself and I was considering posting them, but I had a couple questions so I didn't get banned on my very first post.

1. What's the stance on loli stuff? (I'm assuming it's a no, but I figured I'd at least ask)

2. Are we allowed to post packs that have pictures from pay sites? (IE Jabcomics, Sexyfur) Or is there a banned artist list?

3. Any special stats conventions? (Like, please don't put girls with over 50 starting libido, or something along those lines)

4. Any special naming conventions for the .girlsx files?

5. Do people hate partial comic pages being used, even when unavoidable?

The sooner I get responses, the sooner I post my girl packs - I just counted and I have about 70 girls, some random, but there could be less that I can post depending on the answers :P

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: A couple quick questions...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 02:30:33 AM »
Hi, long time player, first time poster here. First off, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions in this sub-forum, but this seemed the best place... Anyway, I've made a bunch of girl packs for myself and I was considering posting them, but I had a couple questions so I didn't get banned on my very first post.

1. What's the stance on loli stuff? (I'm assuming it's a no, but I figured I'd at least ask)

2. Are we allowed to post packs that have pictures from pay sites? (IE Jabcomics, Sexyfur) Or is there a banned artist list?

3. Any special stats conventions? (Like, please don't put girls with over 50 starting libido, or something along those lines)

4. Any special naming conventions for the .girlsx files?

5. Do people hate partialcomic pages being used, even when unavoidable?

The sooner I get responses, the sooner I post my girl packs - I just counted and I have about 70 girls, some random, but there could be less that I can post depending on the answers :P

1) Post keeping the laws of your country in mind. Same counts for downloaders, but noone will ban you for it. Just as a fair warning, I've never seen one cp simulation pic on this forum and I think 99 - 100% of people in here will agree that it should be banned, normal loli content is left entirely up to you.

2) No limitations.

3) Depends on your own preference.

4) No sure what the question is...

5) Depends on who you ask, some hate it, some don't care, some welcome it. It's basically stuff that is up to you, whatever you think is best will be fine, if someone doesn't like it, you can always change it later or tell them to gft.
Like what we're doing?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:03:29 AM »
Hey, sounds great!  Please post those girl packs ASAP, and thank you for the new content!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline endospore

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »
Great, thanks for the reply. I'm uploading the packs to mediafire now.