Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619656 times)

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 05:06:12 AM »
Anti preg potions bought in the studio don't work, you have to buy them in the first brothel.

Also, the game crashes when you forget to create a movie and too many scenes accumulate. An option to automatically create a movie when a certain number of scenes is reached would be welcome.

Offline crazy

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »
She had full health.  And, she was resting!!
That is quite odd.  Just happen to that one girl or to a few different ones?

Offline galasis

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 08:24:08 AM »
It happens to at least 5 of my girls.

Galasis

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 10:47:49 AM »
That is quite odd.  Just happen to that one girl or to a few different ones?

Several different girls, actually.

It happens to at least 5 of my girls.

Good to hear it's not just me! ...Well, not good, but you understand my meaning.

Offline Parlarkey

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 03:18:17 PM »
I found a bug in .05e.

When I set a girl as 'Whore in Brothel' during daytime, and 'Masseuse in Brothel' at night, she worked the day shift and earned 316 gold from two customers. Then she refused to work the night shift... but earned 316 gold again.

The next week, she did agree to work both shifts and earned 525 gold from 7 customers in the day shift as a whore, which is fine. The night shift, she earned 742 gold though, which seems high for the masseuse job. Perhaps there's still a problem with gold not resetting in the Whore, then Masseuse in Brothel settings?

In a similar case, a girl worked as Whore in Strip Club during day, and XXX Entertainer in the Gambling Hall at night... she earned 510 gold from 5 customers during daytime... so far so good. At night though, she earned 675 gold as an entertainer which again seems very high for that type of job, other girls I have doing a similar job hardly break the 200g mark at this point in time. When not working the day shift and only working nights, she earns 175 gold for the XXX entertainer job.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:29:43 PM by Parlarkey »

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
Believe me- I discovered that one in a hot second! lol

I can post a log for you, but it will happen with every save. Old games, new games... It doesn't matter. So... I don't think the save game will do you any good.

She had full health.  And, she was resting!!

Actually posting a save game could help just because we can load it while debugging, and find out exactly where it is crashing.
Havent noticed the girls dying thing, but I hardly have time to actually play anymore... just debugging :)

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »
Anti preg potions bought in the studio don't work, you have to buy them in the first brothel.
Hmm thought i had fixed that already, will take another look.

Also, the game crashes when you forget to create a movie and too many scenes accumulate. An option to automatically create a movie when a certain number of scenes is reached would be welcome.
Also new for me, but in any program there will be a maximum number of any certain item... still it should have something to either create the movies, like you suggest, or just stop accumulating scenes when it hits max.... although I think the auto-create movie is a good idea.. I will put that in there.. maybe after something like 20-30 scenes are added.
--PP

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »
I found a bug in .05e.

When I set a girl as 'Whore in Brothel' during daytime, and 'Masseuse in Brothel' at night, she worked the day shift and earned 316 gold from two customers. Then she refused to work the night shift... but earned 316 gold again.

The next week, she did agree to work both shifts and earned 525 gold from 7 customers in the day shift as a whore, which is fine. The night shift, she earned 742 gold though, which seems high for the masseuse job. Perhaps there's still a problem with gold not resetting in the Whore, then Masseuse in Brothel settings?

In a similar case, a girl worked as Whore in Strip Club during day, and XXX Entertainer in the Gambling Hall at night... she earned 510 gold from 5 customers during daytime... so far so good. At night though, she earned 675 gold as an entertainer which again seems very high for that type of job, other girls I have doing a similar job hardly break the 200g mark at this point in time. When not working the day shift and only working nights, she earns 175 gold for the XXX entertainer job.

Ok, I spent some time on this one yesterday, and it looks like I have it fixed now. At least for the brothels.. I will have to go through the other buildings and apply the same fix there, but whatever.. it should be working properly on the next release.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »
Progress report:
More bug fixes, fixed anti-preg potions not working in studio, it turned out that the original fix I put in was only working on regular sex scenes, I had forgot to include it in the other scenes.
I also took Eiri666's advise, and set it to automatically create a movie if you have more than 40 scenes made.I have been trying to research the sudden death bug people have reported, but not had any luck, I have actually had it happen to me once now, but I was looking at something else and did not get a chance to track what had caused it.

Anyone who gets this.. please let me know as much detail about the girl as possible...
The exact text it says when she dies, what building she was currently in, what job was she assigned to, how long you had her etc.. was she pregnant or addicted (both of these can cause death), anything at all will help me track it down.

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »
Bug for .05e.

1 - Film Titty fuck in studio cause my game to crash.

"The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"."

happen to all my save game. if i put a girl to film titty fuck it will happen.
i have to stay away from filming titty fuck and random so that it will not crash.

2 - I got billions of gold from newly captured girl.

What I've done was :

a) Send 20 elite girl to explore catacomb. (max combat/ magic & incorporeal)
b) Got 40 catacomb girls in dungeon.
c) Brand them all as a slave in one go.
d) Take gold from all of the in one go.
e) Exit Screen

Then I will get random numbers of gold but usually in billions e.g initial cash before : 100000, after above method :1000100000.

The amount is random but if the total is more than 2.5 billions or around that i'll get negative gold. e.g do the above method to 60 girls and got -1 billion. Open the save game, the gold amount was actually 3 billions. I guess the max gold on screen around 2.5 billion.

Maybe the catacomb girl brought more than 100 millions gold when the was captures.  :D

I've checked my girlsx and rgirlsx and none of the have more than 100 gold.

Well it does not affect the game that much plus I can use the method if I'm desperate for cash. Right ;D

Thanks.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »
Anyone who gets this.. please let me know as much detail about the girl as possible...
The exact text it says when she dies, what building she was currently in, what job was she assigned to, how long you had her etc.. was she pregnant or addicted (both of these can cause death), anything at all will help me track it down.

Told me that "so-and-so has died of her injuries, all the girls hate and fear you a little more now."

One girl was  pregnant, one was not, none of them were addicts.  All but the first girl were resting.  The one not resting was cleaning.  All but that first one I had literally JUST bought.

Offline Gamo

• Sup Sup!
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
Hey all,

Came into a bug when i click the brothel setup game crashes.

is it osmething im doing wrong or is it a bug

ok only happens when i change config files to suit the game i would like to play. any ideas

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 11:32:04 PM by Gamo »
Gamo

Offline darkvahl

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 03:56:40 AM »
Hey all,

Came into a bug when i click the brothel setup game crashes.

is it osmething im doing wrong or is it a bug

ok only happens when i change config files to suit the game i would like to play. any ideas

Did you use the wmedit. If yes, that's the problem. The wmedit is not compatible with the mod.

Use notepad or xml editor.

I use the "first object xml editor". Google it. Its free.
Using this I can edit just about anything. config, item, girlsx files.
Plus it is more easier because it has overview on the left panel so i don't have to scroll over everything. just select the one i want and they will be highlighted.

Hope this helps.

Offline crazy

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 04:56:15 AM »
Bug for .05e.

1 - Film Titty fuck in studio cause my game to crash.

"The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"."

happen to all my save game. if i put a girl to film titty fuck it will happen.
i have to stay away from filming titty fuck and random so that it will not crash.
Fixed now in my hurry to get the game back up after mediafire took it down I forgot to finish the job..  Will be working next patch.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2012, 08:58:00 AM »
Most of the default Pics aren't working.  Ofcourse "Sex" and "Profile" do.

Many of the Girls don't have pics of all categories.

It would be nice to implementate all Default pics.

Kind Regards

HuiBui