devolution

Author Topic: could someone upload 1.30 to megaload or rapidshare?  (Read 4166 times)

Offline qinlongfei

could someone upload 1.30 to megaload or rapidshare?
« on: July 03, 2010, 08:29:20 PM »
Like topic, I couldn't download from mediafire. It seems mediafire is harmonized by Chinese government. :'(

Thanks in advance.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
wm_1.30.0_beta_r452
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 03:50:02 AM »
wm_1.30.0_beta_r452
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSIXWTJ4
this up has some of my image additions I havent released yet and some of my random girls in it (demons and windows off the top of my head) but everything should work perfectly fine. (I was testing some of my girls) So it's kinda big at 352 megs. :x

You can just delete them if you don't want them.
Or if anyone wants a more comprehensive list of what's in there just ask. :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 05:22:28 PM by Mehzerz »
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline qinlongfei

Re: could someone upload 1.30 to megaload or rapidshare?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 09:12:32 PM »
Thank you so much Mehzerz, your random girl pack is one of my favorite user mod as I actually prefer random girl than unique ones. Also if you don't mind, I renamed your fairy from your folklore pack into 'pixy' to differ from your random3 pack fairy.

Also just a question, shouldn't they all have not-human trait since they are... not human?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:16:48 PM by qinlongfei »

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »
Thank you so much Mehzerz, your random girl pack is one of my favorite user mod as I actually prefer random girl than unique ones. Also if you don't mind, I renamed your fairy from your folklore pack into 'pixy' to differ from your random3 pack fairy.
The reason I named her fairy instead of pixy is because they're actually completely different things. Being a folk myth buff I did a bit of research for each of the girls in the pack to be sure they're as accurate as I possibly can be to something that doesn't actually exist lol. However you can name them whatever you like, I think SGB may have made a fairy at some point so I should have considered that when making her. Also glad you like the randoms I just figured if they're going to be in the game I'd like to have some more to choose from.
Also just a question, shouldn't they all have not-human trait since they are... not human?

LOL, yes they should definitely have that trait, I must have missed that. I'll have to go through it again and edit that. lol thanks for the heads up. Hope the upload works fine!
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline qinlongfei

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:00:57 AM »
I'm definitely not a myth prof, and from my limited knowledge (mostly games) pixy seems to have butterfly wing, while fairies have soft transparent dragonfly like wings, which is the reason I renamed your folklore pack fairy into pixy. I would have changed her description, but since it doesn't load into the game I didn't bother with it.

Glad I could help, least of favor I could return to you after you went through all the trouble of uploading it to megaload, it works fine and I'm already enjoying it.  :)

Oh, and also I found your Vista tan's description is the same as Me tan when I was going through your pack with editor, not too sure if this is the same as your original pack since I didn't download it yet, but I think you accidently saved over Me tan's description over Vista tan in your 1.30 game. Not a real problem since you can't see the description in game anyways...

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:06:47 AM by qinlongfei »

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »
 Oh, and also I found your Vista tan's description is the same as Me tan when I was going through your pack with editor, not too sure if this is the same as your original pack since I didn't download it yet, but I think you accidently saved over Me tan's description over Vista tan in your 1.30 game. Not a real problem since you can't see the description in game anyways...

Thanks for catching my errors, I have no idea if it's still like that or not. I'm glad someone is seeing them.
26 girls, 18 to go