Author Topic: How do children work?  (Read 18208 times)

Offline SupremeSoviet

How do children work?
« on: December 24, 2010, 02:37:46 AM »
Hey all I recently found this game and I love it to death :P

I have had a few children in the game but nothing else has happened.  Do I ever hear about the daughters or something?  I was hoping to breed a brothel and save some money (Im a cheapsake LOL), then add the daughters to the preggy list to add more girls :P

Thanks for the time!

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

Re: How do children work?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:47:04 AM »
By Default it takes 60 weeks for a son\daughter to grow up, but you can change that, among other things, by opening the config file with the girl editor

Offline Zeus

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 06:41:58 AM »
maybe in the latest version the Daughter/son think is broken again? i changed the grow up time to 20 weeks, breeding time to 9 weeks, now some of my girls giving thier third Birth... but no son or Daughter shown up... maybe I'm such a Bad Dad but... fuck i want my your daughter Incest Brothel! >-<

two klicks later my first Daughter came back to me...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:51:17 AM by Zeus »
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline Malkurrag

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
What game is this? And where can I download it? :)
Sounds like a fun game :)

Offline Lafate

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
What game is this? And where can I download it? :)
Sounds like a fun game :)

This game is called whore master
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=417.0
That is the link to the download thread

http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?board=5.0
this link is to the user mods board where you can download what I think is about 500+ girls to input into the game

http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=208.0
this link is to the thread that tells you how to input those girls into the game

Offline Malkurrag

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 09:40:08 PM »
maybe in the latest version the Daughter/son think is broken again? i changed the grow up time to 20 weeks, breeding time to 9 weeks, now some of my girls giving thier third Birth... but no son or Daughter shown up... maybe I'm such a Bad Dad but... fuck i want my your daughter Incest Brothel! >-<

two klicks later my first Daughter came back to me...

I have knocked up alot of my girls in the game. And not a singel kid I got to keep to breed with :(
WHY NOT? What is the point in making them preg if I can´t keep the kids?

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 10:48:52 PM »
You do keep the girls, they're added to your dungeon. Boys are automatically sold as slaves and gain you money instead.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 01:15:11 AM »
I have knocked up alot of my girls in the game. And not a singel kid I got to keep to breed with :(
WHY NOT? What is the point in making them preg if I can´t keep the kids?

also to add it takes 60+ weeks by default to get a girl back(for the to become of age to be a slave) you can change this via config file

Offline bighawk

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 02:17:00 AM »
Somethin' I noticed with my OCD need to find order and evenness: Going from when a girl gets pregnant, to when she can get pregnant -again-, is three sets of fourteen weeks, in the default form. (Pregnant again being four weeks after birth). After another -four- sets of fourteen weeks from there, your child is fully grown and is either sold (sons) or added to your dungeon (daughters). Fourteen is the magic number in childbirth. Seven sets of fourteen weeks from impregnation to 'of age'. Just thought I'd share that.

Offline Malkurrag

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »
I played around a bit in the config file. So now I have ALOT of daughters ^^
Just a bit odd that the mothers don´t age :P One mother is 17 and her daughter is also 17 hahaha.
Maybe should be fixed ;)

Offline lol_169

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 05:43:13 PM »
Well... I think it's just the fact that the minimum age limit for characters is 17; it seems that even in such a crime-filled dark world of WM does not approve of lolis.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 02:25:14 PM »
It seems that even in such a crime-filled dark world of WM does not approve of lolis.

Personally, I've always found loli's to be a turn-off, but that aside, the big problem is more that some of us live in jurisdictions where depicting or describing underage fictional sex may be a criminal act.

I think the reason the minimum age is 17 is because that's the age of consent in South Australia. Personally, I'd be happier to see it at 18

Offline Zeus

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
i would be happy to got a little line in the Config that allows loli, or not ^^'
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 05:09:52 PM »
i would be happy to got a little line in the Config that allows loli, or not ^^'

Well, the free software way to do that would probably be to have someone maintain a patchset against the svn tree. That way the loli maintainer can be in a country where there are no potential legal repercussions. The loli patch would be basically the .exe file, and there are a few girls from the standard set I'd like to see hosted in a separate download as well.

Offline bighawk

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 01:14:36 AM »
I think the reason the minimum age is 17 is because that's the age of consent in South Australia. Personally, I'd be happier to see it at 18

... Eh, most places in general, it's at least 17. Hell, most places in the US, even with their omg18 obsession, it's 17. I think there are... two states where it's actually 18? 17 really does tend to be the age. So it's perfectly reasonable for the game to go with that age, I think.