14 (29.2%)
Miku Hatsune pack rebuild
10 (20.8%)
Holly (Monster Rancher/Monster Farmer)
9 (18.8%)
Pixie (Monster Rancher/Monster Farmer)
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The Lusticon Shoppe  (Read 174040 times)

Offline dmotrl

Re: Multiple girls and items for your possible delectation.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 09:29:28 PM »
Item Pack Gamma up. I know, all this time and no girl, but life is getting in the way. Family and hospital and such.
:hug:  Take all the time you need!

And I do so love your item packs, by the way.  *Increases Shop Rate for HHY game, buys all of them*

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 06:28:34 PM »
Holy shit, Kamitsure is finally finished! As is Bel now!

Iris from Mega Man X4, Xtreme 2 and a cameo in X5 is now up.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:54:37 PM by Fat_Kyubey »
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2015, 07:09:27 PM »
New poll is up.

Offline Baal

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 05:18:06 AM »
Nice! Can't wait for Yuyuko! Not to familiar with Megaman, grew up with Psone and didn't play the megaman games made for Psone. So wasn't sure who to pick. Ended up with Ciel and Meiru keep it up love the contributions!

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2015, 12:09:11 AM »
Maho Akai from Doki Doki Majo Shinpan is now up. Item Pack Delta up. Version 2 of Fuuro from Pokemon is now finally up.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:28:42 PM by Fat_Kyubey »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2015, 11:09:46 AM »
I think maybe it's a sign that I'm doing too much when I have about half a dozen girls going at once. Or maybe I'm just whining.

Offline Baal

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2015, 12:37:14 PM »
I think maybe it's a sign that I'm doing too much when I have about half a dozen girls going at once. Or maybe I'm just whining.

It takes quite a bit, especially the girls with a huge amount of pictures. Make sure you take breaks and not burn yourself. Gotta say though all the girls you made were great contribution. I'm doing one at a time and taking time off.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2015, 02:28:10 PM »
Yeah, I do kind of have a problem with burning myself out. When I get something in my head, I just sort of have to see it through, and I feel that it must be done as soon as humanly possible.

It doesn't help that I've promised so many girls already that I'm not working on (Sailor Moon characters are driving me crazy because I promised them over a month ago and I have nothing to show for them other than Black Lady, Pokemon girls are the same), but I'm also pushing myself to do really large works (Yuyuko has over 20,000 images to go through, Yuuka is over 16,000 and Komachi is over 8,000, which is a lot of images for just three characters combined) AND I'm constantly wanting to make even more girls (the Mega Man girls in the poll are just the tip of the ice berg).

Offline Baal

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2015, 03:18:46 PM »
Yeah, I do kind of have a problem with burning myself out. When I get something in my head, I just sort of have to see it through, and I feel that it must be done as soon as humanly possible.

It doesn't help that I've promised so many girls already that I'm not working on (Sailor Moon characters are driving me crazy because I promised them over a month ago and I have nothing to show for them other than Black Lady, Pokemon girls are the same), but I'm also pushing myself to do really large works (Yuyuko has over 20,000 images to go through, Yuuka is over 16,000 and Komachi is over 8,000, which is a lot of images for just three characters combined) AND I'm constantly wanting to make even more girls (the Mega Man girls in the poll are just the tip of the ice berg).

I've been there before while working on a slave in Slave Maker, wanted to remove background and uncensor every pic as fast as I could and make various branches of her training but eventually I just ended it. I just started waiting for the day when I got a huge urge again (it's been a few months since). It's not an easy task especially when if you are like me go to website and pick pictures from pages and pages and have characters with a huge selection. Remember starts small and go up. Do the easiest first and so on as you go through. No ones demanding you do this, you're contribution are awesome but only do it because you want to.

My suggestion would be make a word document of all the girls that you want to do currently, don't add any new ones until your done with all of them. Optionally, write how many pictures they have on sites that you use (if possible). I use two website and rarely go out of those two which are pixiv and gelbooru. Once you've made a list start at the one with the smallest then go bigger. (When things become too big even the small stuff makes it a drag). Take breaks. Make it easy on yourself. I don't use places like Rue34.Pheal.net, or exhentai because of the lack of refined results.

Depending on the girl, aim for an amount of pictures you want to use for each tag, I aim for one to three. But don't worry if you can't get enough. Remember eventually all players get so many girls that they don't pay attention to every character. Don't sweat missing pictures. Don't try to get a ton. Get a distinct ideal of what you want the girl to appear to the viewer and only aim for those (this helps when a girl's library is huge.) Mass collect in spurts. Have a folder named Gelbooru A for example and once you've gone through a spurt put all those pictures in there so you never have to see them again the go on the next spurt after a break and put those pictures in Gelbooru B and so on.

Currently can't think of more, yet. But hopefully this helps somehow.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:21:06 PM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2015, 03:59:44 PM »
First post has basically hit the character limit. I guess this is a milestone... or proof that I add too much inane blathering.

Tabitha (Dragon Quest V) has been added. WARNING, IT'S LOLI CONTENT SO AVOID IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING. I MEAN IT. DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME, AS I HAVE GIVEN YOU NOTICE.

Yuko Aso from Mugen Senshi Valis up.

Nanami Honda from Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru up.

Asuka Tenjoin (Alexis Rhodes) from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 11:23:08 PM by Fat_Kyubey »

Offline Baal

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2015, 10:00:35 AM »
Nice, an Alexis redo the one that's currently in is disappointing to me so glad to see it have been done again.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2015, 05:08:32 PM »
Rei Saotome (Blair Flannigan) from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX up. I find it funny how the English dub of the anime made her several years younger for no apparent reason at all, then she comes back a season later and suddenly she has tits and everything, but they ignore the whole age issue completely.

Hinako from Issho no Training up.

Ciel from Rockman Zero up.

Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo no Jikan up.

Erika Toudou from Cleavage up.

Nodoka Haramura from Saki is finally up after weeks and weeks.

Meiru Sakurai from Rockman.exe up.

Serra from Fire Emblem 7 up.

Elfleda Mirjasdottir from Lotte no Omocha up.

Mega is adding more annoying steps to the whole getting a link process...

So I took a break from all the fictional girl whorin' so I wouldn't burn myself out. Of course, being me, I caught a cold not too long after the fact and it's still raping and pillaging my precious cells. So what better time to come back and work on more girls?!

SPECIAL NOTE: If you see a girl vanish from the first post, don't worry, it just means I moved them to the next post. I want to group various girls together as best as I can, and since the first post has reached its character limit, moving them around is about all I can do, since there's no way I can simply up the character limit.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:30:05 AM by Fat_Kyubey »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37:03 PM »
Akane from Pokemon, my 50th girl, is now up.

Mimi Usa from Kodomo no Jikan up.

Nina Windia II from Breath of Fire 2 up.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:04:49 AM by Fat_Kyubey »

Offline Sorren

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 01:25:52 AM »
SPECIAL NOTE: If you see a girl vanish from the first post, don't worry, it just means I moved them to the next post. I want to group various girls together as best as I can, and since the first post has reached its character limit, moving them around is about all I can do, since there's no way I can simply up the character limit.

Use a link shortening site, preferably not one of the ad ones.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2015, 03:06:01 AM »
Gluko from Mon Colle Knights up.

UPDATE: I'm still chugging along on the Sailor Moon girls, and so far, all combined, it's about half a gigabyte so far. I still have a long way to go, so... it might only get bigger.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 04:58:21 PM by Fat_Kyubey »